• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is the Fatebringer performing in PVP?

I am soon maxed lvl on it and was thinking of benching my Mythoclast and go with the Fatebringer instead.

Gordon

Oh man, I am so glad I clutched getting Patience and Time. This gun is AMAZING! It makes my maxed out Epitaph look like a joke, with zero exp on P&T. The power, RoF, and stability - just amazing. Creamy. Greasy. How ever you want to say it. This gun deserves more credit. Now I can see why it's fans were irked by people buying it just because it's an arc sniper lol

Milennia

Flawless Run
6pm gmt
-

1. Zakalwe
2. Boguester
3. Steroyd

I can't remember who else was a definite: WarWolf, Mattiator, Lik, Etc...

Who's in it sure? We'll be starting in just over 8 hours.

We have our own run scheduled for 2 est so it conflicts

We have

Dhruv
Bogue
Matt
Myself
And 2 other fills I believe rawr and someone else

Tried the engram lottery. Got light beyond nemesis.

Also tried VOG. Lol.

I'm just glad no one posted it on YouTube

Managed after an hour to open the vault.

2.5 hours after that I have the Templar checkpoint

We probably need to gear up some.

Hiko

Banned
I just got 32 kills with red hand IX so I'm also loving hand cannons in crucible... I just got Thorn though so wondering if I should switch but honestly the Red hand with stability perk is pretty damn good and doesn't use your exotic slot.

I also have Red Hand IX with max stability.

I'm unconvinced that there is a better HC in the game.

cilonen

Getting leopard errors?

When I get errors it's been 'bee' errors kicking me to orbit, but I'm almost constantly getting the red and black 'Attention. Contacting Destiny Servers' banner across the bottom, and it's taking seconds, sometimes 5-15 seconds to switch weapons in the menu, get stuff from the vault or pick up items from a vendor.

I've stopped as I don't want a shitty network glitch to screw me out of one of my exotics just because I disconnected whilst switching. I mean, I don't know if that's even possible but I'm paranoid!

I got the Universal Remote last week, and with upgrades I don't see the purpose of it. Was it nerfed? I've got better Legendary shotguns than this thing... If the Fire Rate or Range was higher it might be good.

Jinjo

I also have Red Hand IX with max stability.

I'm unconvinced that there is a better HC in the game.

This. I was deadset on getting Fatebringer, then I looked at the Red Hand IX I had stashed in my vault. Quick reload on precision kills, radar when ADS and increased range & accuracy. Should have checked out the rolls earlier before benching it lol. Together with P&T I only lose radar when switching to heavy lol.

Jinjo

So I saw this on reddit and my sunbro titan hype has been reignited

I'm anxiously awaiting the new subclasses, but it seems a bit weird to me they didn't advertise this as included in the first DLC. Especially with all the lack-of-content criticism they have been getting. So I wouldn't get your hopes up just yet.

GlamFM

Banned

Also tried VOG. Lol.

What Level are you and the others in your group?

Zakalwe

Banned
We have our own run scheduled for 2 est so it conflicts

We have

Dhruv
Bogue
Matt
Myself
And 2 other fills I believe rawr and someone else

Eh, we arranged this one last night.

Boguester, iRAWR, Steroyd, etc.. all said they'd come on our run again at 2pm est/6pm gmt.

Be cool if we could stick with the plan guys.

*Splinter

Also tried VOG. Lol.

If it's your first time and your avoiding youtube spoilers, that is not bad progress, I remember trying to figure the raid out for the first time took waayyy longer than it does now and it isn't just level dependent - the right strategies make things significantly easier.

Keep it up! These are what I'd recommend for minimum levels, just in case this is what's holding you back:
3 at 25, 3 at 26 up to the jumping section.
3 at 27, 3 at 28 to the end.

SkylineRKR

Oh man, I am so glad I clutched getting Patience and Time. This gun is AMAZING! It makes my maxed out Epitaph look like a joke, with zero exp on P&T. The power, RoF, and stability - just amazing. Creamy. Greasy. How ever you want to say it. This gun deserves more credit. Now I can see why it's fans were irked by people buying it just because it's an arc sniper lol

Look, this gun is a beast. I see peeps getting their IB out during Time's Vengeance, Shoot for about 13k, align again, shoot again... 6 shots max.

but I grab Patience. And I do 9k crit a pop currently (at level 30). That is with just one Damage upgrade, and field scout not unlocked yet. With this ROF and Stability, I think its not impossible to pop about 15 crits in there.

Milennia

Eh, we arranged this one last night.

Boguester, iRAWR, Steroyd, etc.. all said they'd come on our run again at 2pm est/6pm gmt.

Be cool if we could stick with the plan guys.

Ours was arranged this morning lol

4 of us are in the main group so that's a certain

I'm anxiously awaiting the new subclasses, but it seems a bit weird to me they didn't advertise this as included in the first DLC. Especially with all the lack-of-content criticism they have been getting. So I wouldn't get your hopes up just yet.

I believe, someday i'll have a firebending titan

Zakalwe

Banned
Ours was arranged this morning lol

4 of us are in the main group so that's a certain

We arranged this before that so I'd like to think people would stick with their original plans. ;)

All I know for certain is that Boguester and myself will be runing this at 6pm gmt tonight, at least that's what we both agreed on. Perhaps both groups have been rolled together.

Milennia

I'm sure we can work it out. We did arrange it first though so I'd hope people would be cool about that.

Someone is going to get screwed over basically, but the intention was that we were running with our original flawless group which consists of myself Matt dhruv and drizz since day one of attempts, I will contact them and see what's up

Zakalwe

Banned
Someone is going to get screwed over basically, but the intention was that we were running with our original flawless group which consists of myself Matt dhruv and drizz since day one of attempts, I will contact them and see what's up

I don't think anyone needs to be screwed over. :)

Boguester and I arranged this last night before you guys did, so I'm sure he's taken that in to account. Perhaps he asked you guys to fill the other slots and wires have been crossed.

Deku Tree

The ps4 exclusive dust palace strike is essentially just one extra open final room tacked on to other re-used environments from the other Mars strike...

...I wonder if the extra ps4 DLC strike will be like that too.

Milennia

I don't think anyone needs to be screwed over. :)

Boguester and I arranged this last night before you guys did, so I'm sure he's taken that in to account. Perhaps he asked you guys to fill the other slots and wires have been crossed.

Possibly, assuming you guys had 3 open slots or 2

However the only reason we are starting at 2 is because Matt said that's when he can make it, that wasn't brought up by anyone else in the party this morning.

I'll be up that time. from 6pm gmt to 8-8:30ish

Horrible. That's how everyone with multiple characters plays the game. I might just quit playing if that happened to me.

Me too I can't imagine farming for gear and ass mats again

Steroyd

I'm so glad I got my alts to 29 the wrong way and in dire need of ass shards because now when a Legendary Engram turns into ass, I no longer feel trolled.

Reddit: I just lost every item in my vault...

That guy just switched his character, and suddenly his vault was empty. Bungie claims there's no way to prove he didn't dismantle the items. Several people in the comments confirm the same thing happened to them. Just terrible.

Oh ffs, I'm screencapping my shit, I've got some nice exotics that I can't equip and I pool all my mats in one place between my alts plus raid gear to level them faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom