• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

patchday

Need four more for hard raid Gatekeepers or a group looking for two more at the same spot. PSN rNilla.

did you fill the opening? l29 PS4 sandboxgod. ran all the normal raids but missing the hard one still

[edit] oh snap its getting late I should go to bed instead :D

JayEH

Just #rektd some people in the Crucible with Invective. 31 and 4 with a 25 kill streak.

Shotguns are way to OP in multiplayer. I can't seem to find a use for my primary weapon.

EL CUCO

I learned today "Explosive Rounds" make you do less damage points.

No thank you. I'll stick with my one extra bullet for Field Scout on Fatebringer.

Steroyd

Finally got that salvage trophy, and I'm done with 3v3 for forever, I just need the flawless raider trophy then a platinum is just a matter of my brain not melting collecting dead ghosts.

Also started to love the thorn in PvP so something good came out of it at least.

LiK

Finally got that salvage trophy, and I'm done with 3v3 for forever, I just need the flawless raider trophy then a platinum is just a matter of my brain not melting collecting dead ghosts.

Also started to love the thorn in PvP so something good came out of it at least.

Zoba was wrecking people in Salvage with the Thorn today. Guess it's not as bad as i thought.

LiK

It's more satisfying to win when the odds are stacked against you. esp good when it was just all randoms.

B1aqkslIMAAwNMO.jpg:large

mstevens

On the last boss for the weekly 28... Need a 3rd set of eyes for the minotaur if someone wants to jump in for some quick strange coins

PSN: mcstevens88

joecanada

did they stealth buff it? cuz i thought it was supposed to be bad?

I just got 32 kills with red hand IX so I'm also loving hand cannons in crucible... I just got Thorn though so wondering if I should switch but honestly the Red hand with stability perk is pretty damn good and doesn't use your exotic slot.

I've been using Red hand, icebreaker, zombie apocalypse
Or
Grim citizen, final boss, gjallarhorn

Suros Regime isn't nearly what I was led to believe not by a long shot. (partly because of course it uses the Exotic slot)

LiK

Nah, it's a sit back, pop two shots and hide kind of gun. DoT will either get you a kill or an assist. It's damn good.

It's not bad at all, but we have to pretend it's bad so Bungie can go through with the buff.

dang, so i guess it's really not bad at all. the void kills part of the bounty still irritates me.

Rubenov

You guys weren't kidding with Bad Juju. Just took it out for a test drive and it's terrible. Its only redeeming quality is its green glow.

Even the Stranger's Rifle is better. Pulse rifles shouldn't have been created for this game (Scout - Assault - Hand Cannon would've been sufficient as primaries).

Steroyd

Er... The Vex Mythoclast got debuffed? Sure as hell didn't feel like it with this one guy wrecking everyone in the control match I just played.

dang, so i guess it's really not bad at all. the void kills part of the bounty still irritates me.

Thorn is pretty underwhelming until it's upgraded but then it can wreck faces for sure. Bad Juju is, and probably forever will be, complete garbage.

Er... The Vex Mythoclast got debuffed? Sure as hell didn't feel like it with this one guy wrecking everyone in the control match I just played.

Vex is still a good gun but it was just nuts before the nerf. Of course good players can dominate with basically any gun given how the attack normalization works.

LiK

Thorn is pretty underwhelming until it's upgraded but then it can wreck faces for sure. Bad Juju is, and probably forever will be, complete garbage.

Vex is still a good gun but it was just nuts before the nerf. Of course good players can dominate with basically any gun given how the attack normalization works.

that promised Bad Juju buff will probably save it.

btw, how was your Flawless run tonight?

Steroyd

Being a bladedancer is so much fun in control, it feels like espionage going invisible and taking the furthest back control point before anyone realises.

Also I now see why people see Titan smash as bullshit, that range feels so inconsistent when I'm in the air versus on the ground, it feels like RNG whether I'm far enough to get killed or not.

that promised Bad Juju buff will probably save it.

btw, how was your Flawless run tonight?

Took forever to get a team together so we only got 2 runs.

-One disconnection during oracles
-One death during jumps

The end. :( Thanks for asking though.

Any flawless runs being organised? I will be available in 2 hours.

Don't think enough people are around now, but pretty sure people are getting together at 2pm EST. Of course if there are enough people soon I will be down. Otherwise I'll rest up for the later runs.

Don't think enough people are around now, but pretty sure people are getting together at 2pm EST. Of course if there are enough people soon I will be down. Otherwise I'll rest up for the later runs.

That's in 10 hours, right? Can't make it as it will be early monday morning for me.

I'll be able to do it tomorrow same time since I have tuesday off.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
So does anyone know yet what to do with all of the Halloween themed items? I wore the Pumpkin Mask and bought the vials of stuff that changes your respawn for 24 hrs but I'm not sure what to do with that.
Does that item progress into getting one of the sparrows?

Anyone know how to get any of the sparrows?

So does anyone know yet what to do with all of the Halloween themed items? I wore the Pumpkin Mask and bought the vials of stuff that changes your respawn for 24 hrs but I'm not sure what to do with that.
Does that item progress into getting one of the sparrows?

Anyone know how to get any of the sparrows?
The sparrows are cake my friend :'(

Gordon

Oh. My. God.

Rahool - he's a sadistic prick to be sure, but I think he might actually have a heart. I was sitting at 16 coins all day, running strikes and pvp hoping to land one more coin so I could grab Patience and Time. I ranked up with Rahool three times, and all I was getting was motes. Tons of them. I had given up and I was heading to tower after one last strike to grab some telemetries. The single blue engram I got from the strike barely more than ten minutes before Xur is due to despawn rolled into my 17th coin :D

I am now drowning in exotics that need exp. Invective, Thunderlord, Pocket Infinity, my Hard Light just needs damage upgrades, the Bad Juju I just got less than an hour ago, and now P&T. I guess it's time to get working on an alt lol

J-Rzez

did they stealth buff it? cuz i thought it was supposed to be bad?

It is worthless in pve, but PvP it is a bit better. Two shots to the head and the dot can finish ppl of sometimes. It's a troll weapon really, pop two shots then run and hide. Where it really shines is in kill stealing and assist bounties. Or if you like to test your skill because it's handling sucks ass, not that forgiving.

Fixer and TDYK are just better guns over all. I'm buying The Chance next. Just to have/collect. Curious to see how it handles with its near maxed stability. 6 rounds is scary though, unless it hits really-really hard, despite its low impact. Cause PvP normalization and that jazz.

DjRalford

You were logged in during the reset. If you turn those bounties in, log out, and come back in, you can repeat the same bounties you just turned in.

I have none to hand in, I finished all of them yesterday, he seemed to only have renewed 7 instead of 10 on reset, logging out and back in he has 10 now, very odd.

Geneijin

I have none to hand in, I finished all of them yesterday, he seemed to only have renewed 7 instead of 10 on reset, logging out and back in he has 10 now, very odd.
It happens sometimes - getting 7 instead of 10.

And I meant the bounties available from the bounty guy, not the ones you were about to turn in. If you stayed on during the reset and accepted and turned in the new Vanguard bounties before logging out, you could have done the same ones again after logging back in later today.

DjRalford

It happens sometimes - getting 7 instead of 10.

And I meant the bounties available from the bounty guy, not the ones you were about to turn in. If you stayed on during the reset and accepted and turned in the new Vanguard bounties before logging out, you could have done the same ones again after logging back in later today.

Yeah I know about the double refresh, I took the crucible ones before re logging so I can finish and do them again, gotta finish levelling Gjallarhorn.

Zakalwe

Banned
Flawless Run
6pm gmt
-

1. Zakalwe
2. Boguester
3. Steroyd

I can't remember who else was a definite: WarWolf, Mattiator, Lik, Etc...

Who's in it sure? We'll be starting in just over 8 hours.

It is worthless in pve, but PvP it is a bit better. Two shots to the head and the dot can finish ppl of sometimes. It's a troll weapon really, pop two shots then run and hide. Where it really shines is in kill stealing and assist bounties. Or if you like to test your skill because it's handling sucks ass, not that forgiving.

Fixer and TDYK are just better guns over all. I'm buying The Chance next. Just to have/collect. Curious to see how it handles with its near maxed stability. 6 rounds is scary though, unless it hits really-really hard, despite its low impact. Cause PvP normalization and that jazz.

I don't agree with this. With perfect balance you have the combination of a good fire rate (second only to The Last Word) and a weapon with very little in the way of recoil. It's very smooth gun to use.

Till you have to reload that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom