• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it a confirmed bug about not receiving upgrade materials sometimes after completing a public event? It's happened to me several times now and is really annoying.
You mean the daily reward for the first one of the day? Or after every public event? Because I definitely don't get some after plenty of events.

Gordon

Only mat upgrades are for kills on a planet. They really really need to buff these, to 2 drops every time at a minimum. One way to make farming less tedious.
Only 2? I've got my cosmodrome grimoire maxed out and I still see 1 about 90% of the time. I think it should be +1 per tier with a chance to roll more. I mean the fact that I'm maxed out ought to mean I can spend less time farming and more time playing, or at least farming something more lucrative. Like chests or y'know, anything else lol

Any for flawless?

3 people who are experienced please, very experienced in flawless

3 of us from the. Main team ready to go

I'm just hanging with the wife now, I'll jump on as soon as there is a team (hopefully).

Next run will be the run, guaranteed.

I'm on vita send invite when needed if not I can do 230 tommorow afternoon also but I'll be around for a few hours.

I can join anytime after 7 hours from now.

Doesn't look like we have enough for tonight,

230 est tomorrow it is then

Yeah I wasn't very optimistic about having enough tonight. I will try to be on then tomorrow but not sure right now whether or not I can be. Depends on how my morning in the lab/meeting with my adviser goes. I'll post here or message online tomorrow.

Also lik we will probably still be going by then if anything lol especially since reset is next day and some of us like to stay up to clear

Next run is the run, next run is the run (keep the faith alive).... but yeah I might be up tomorrow night/Tuesday morning for the reset.

Aquila

About to call it quits on hard mode atheon. Past four days I've had good groups but if a glitch doesn't destroy one run after another, it's player error one after another. Just can't help but laugh at the dumb stuff I've seen at this point.

Dante316

Sweet :D

Also lik we will probably still be going by then if anything lol especially since reset is next day and some of us like to stay up to clear

Ill probably be able to play at 2 pm est, will see how many ppl u got, wouldn't mind doing few tries though :)

Gordon

pocket infinity still sooo good.
OK, I have a Pocket Infinity, a Patience & Time, and an Invective lined up for my special slot. Currently I'm focused on P&T because it's just so fucking good, even unlevelled, and I love playing with it even though it's deep scope is pretty impractical for pvp. Should I dump bounties into PI now, or just focus on P&T, using a slightly levelled Invective as my alt special for when I really need a CQC weapon?
I'm having a hell of a time deciding what to level. Not Bad Juju, at least lol

Gordon

i keep leveling weapon after weapon. what am I doing with my life?
I had 4 exotic bounties in a row, and after gring through 3 of them, I got a Hard Light and a Thunderlord from RNGesus and Patience & Time from Xûr (with most of the coins from RNG - I generally play solo.) Destiny is a fickle bitch lol it wants me to stop sleeping

TTG

Went through the raid again, I want to say it's my 4th time the entire way from beginning to end. I gotta say, the focal point of the DLC seems to be the new raid and that means I won't be purchasing it. If they're smart, they'll put out the crucible map pack, I would totally pick that up.

Gordon

Went through the raid again, I want to say it's my 4th time the entire way from beginning to end. I gotta say, the focal point of the DLC seems to be the new raid and that means I won't be purchasing it. If they're smart, they'll put out the crucible map pack, I would totally pick that up.
It'll probably be compulsory for level 32 which I'm guessing will end up having a significant advantage in IB, especially with fancy new exotics. Gotta move that DLC. Activision and all that.

joecanada

Nice! Got Monte Carlo in the Nightfall a few weeks ago. Fun to use in PvE, but I don't like it in PvP. Impact is so low.

Ya but you can boost it a bit with perks which you need to do and then because stability takes a bit of a hit u can up that with another perk. takes a bit of finesse but the end result is a pretty sweet pvp weapon. Better pve though for sure

TTG

It'll probably be compulsory for level 32 which I'm guessing will end up having a significant advantage in IB, especially with fancy new exotics. Gotta move that DLC. Activision and all that.

That would be uncouth. The proper thing to do would be to offer Iron Banner gear that went to 32, no one's saying make it available the day of, maybe a month from the release of the expansion. Also, new exotics should not be exclusive to the expansion, make another set of legendary stuff(plus the mythoclast equivalent) for the new raid like they did with the vault, but add more weapons to the pool, available to all.

Rainmaker

Banned
Finally got to level 28 after horrible luck with getting ascendant energy instead of ascendant shards for almost three week straight. I can't sleep and would really like to try the raid but I don't have a group and am afraid I'll suck at it.

Finally got to level 28 after horrible luck with getting ascendant energy instead of ascendant shards for almost three week straight. I can't sleep and would really like to try the raid but I don't have a group and am afraid I'll suck at it.

I can't sleep either so I can help if you are on PS4 and can get other people for a group. I've got 55 raid clears, it only takes ~1 hour with a reasonable group. Lv 28 is plenty high, don't worry about "sucking."

Edit: see if other people post here, or check destinylfg.net

Rainmaker

Banned
I can't sleep either so I can help if you are on PS4 and can get other people for a group. I've got 55 raid clears, it only takes ~1 hour with a reasonable group. Lv 28 is plenty high, don't worry about "sucking."

Edit: see if other people post here, or check destinylfg.net

I'll see if I can get some people together then. Thanks!

Hello everyone!

Looking for a great EU-based crew (GMT + 1 / CET timezone) to hang out with.
Add me on PSN: j0hnny_385
Bounties, Strikes, helping other people with story missions, etc.
Playing for fun.
Warlock lvl 20 atm.
Voice chat preferable. :)

TTG

Hello everyone!

Looking for a great EU-based crew (GMT + 1 / CET timezone) to hang out with.
Add me on PSN: j0hnny_385
Bounties, Strikes, helping other people with story missions, etc.
Playing for fun.
Warlock lvl 20 atm.
Voice chat preferable. :)

Quoting because you had the misfortune of being the last post on previous page.

Received Plan C today through I believe a Vanguard level up. Nice weapon that came in handy while experimenting in PvP.

Speaking of Crucible, both Rumble and Skirmish seem terribly broken. Rumble is one or two guys lording over an area with Invective or Pocket Infinity, while a couple scrubs continuously throw themselves at them or drop. Skirmish is just shit with randoms, and the constant leap frogging with shield revives kind of just stalls things or washes the other team.

Btw, Shoulder Charge seems like a crazy powerful and sort of spammy melee ability compared to at least what I can do as a Hunter.

^It's Monday morning/Sunday night, which is always a population graveyard. And as others have/will bring up, Advanced Warfare launched so people will go over there.

Can't blame them either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom