• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaaaaand I'm now part of the "3 exotic bounties at the same time" club.
Funny how quickly I went from "I wanna exotic bounty gimme one game!" to "gosh I hope it won't give me another exotic bounty" when returning some standard ones.

First world problem and all that...

Yeah at that point you seriously need to start getting those done. They're really not that difficuly

Edit*** double post :(

ocean

Banned
I will try to level up my Hunter exclusively at Crucible as far as I can. I am in no way looking forward to playing through missions for the third time on top of Daily Heroic repetition. This will at least keep my mind off planetary mat hunt

Is anyone running a normal raid tonight? I'm a level 28 hunter (both subs maxed) and need my weekly loot fix.

Have experience up to the gate keepers. Never made it beyond so far :-(

Edit - on ps4. Psn is same as gaf user

zewone

Since I just got Atheon's Epilogue yesterday, what are the best times in the raid to use it?

Do you guys use it during the Atheon portals to kill Oracles and for the Oracles during the Templar phase and that is it?

I use it all the time. I just did a hard raid last night using a VoC instead for the first time, and I much preferred using AE.

Why dont one of you beasts help me clear the two Atheon Hard checkpoints I have :p
The 29 struggle is real

Let me get back in there.

LordofPwn

fpstanley.png~c200

On my 3 Atheon Hard clears I've gotten

2 Mythoclasts
1 Plan C
2 VoCs
3 Timebreaker XV0s

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
On my 3 Atheon Hard clears I've gotten

2 Mythoclasts
1 Plan C
2 VoCs
3 Timebreaker XV0s

I got a whole lotta shards! And some helmets.

Sad thing is, I'm not sure I'll ever beat him again, at least on hard. Old Atheon has nothing for me, really.

LordofPwn

6 atheon hard clears and ...

2 helmets
4 time breakers
2 ships

And shard, shards and more shards. I've gotten way better loot on normal

I got a whole lotta shards! And some helmets.

Sad thing is, I'm not sure I'll ever beat him again, at least on hard. Old Atheon has nothing for me, really.

See and I actually want the helm because i hate the Veil, and would rather have Voidfang equipped.

Also I got a Hard Atheon save for tonight that i want to clear. will need atleast 3 more 30's or 2 30's and some good 29's.

Anyone want to do the hard raid through the Templar this evening? I'm thinking 7pm Eastern.

I've cleared the hard raid all the way through a few times but just want to get the loot drops from the first two bosses (or rather one boss and one whatever you want to call them).

Let me know if you're interested. I'm a 29 titan so would prefer some 30s in there as well.

zewone

Anyone want to do the hard raid through the Templar this evening? I'm thinking 7pm Eastern.

I've cleared the hard raid all the way through a few times but just want to get the loot drops from the first two bosses (or rather one boss and one whatever you want to call them).

Let me know if you're interested. I'm a 29 titan so would prefer some 30s in there as well.

A buddy and I would be down if you could do it at 7:30PM EST. We have plenty of experience.

koryuken

I've heard alot of AE complaints, saying the Oracles take the whole clip with it on Hard. But I don't remember if the guy that said that was a 29...

As a level 28 with a non maxed AE, I was doing 47dmg per normal shot lol in Normal VoG. It sucks ass... I really hope it gets a lot better if leveled up, otherwise it is garbage.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Mind me asking how you got it?

I know its ultimately RNG but just wanted to make sure it was in fact a dead orbit rank-up that caused it.

Yeah, Dead Orbit rank up.

It's pure RNG, I got it at rank 8 but I have buddies that are over 10 and still don't have it.

Level 29 Hunter looking to do a Hard Raid run later tonight (preferably a complete run, but starting at Templar is fine with me too)

PSN: Lazykarl24

See and I actually want the helm because i hate the Veil, and would rather have Voidfang equipped.

Also I got a Hard Atheon save for tonight that i want to clear. will need atleast 3 more 30's or 2 30's and some good 29's.

Psn ck716

30 sunsinger. I can do at around 8pm pacific

A buddy and I would be down if you could do it at 7:30PM EST. We have plenty of experience.

That works for me. Shouldn't take all that long. I'm happy to keep going after the Templar as well.

I'll try to round up 3 more people unless you know any others that would want to come along for the ride. I was out of town for the weekend so my regular raid group has already cleared hard. I wonder who they cheated on me with... bastards...

Anyway, I'll be on with either my main or my alt doing the daily bounty grind. I'll be ready when you are.

PSN: GKW212

A_Gorilla

Banned
Cømet;137179261 said:
PSN's still a bit screwy huh.

I'm on now, so if you folks up for joining us are ready join my fireteam!

LF2M (or possibly just 1 more. I've a feeling I've got an extra response direct through the game).

Great Raid, dude! Normal is so much easier and glitch-free than hard its not even funny (well, maybe a little funny)

Shito

Yeah at that point you seriously need to start getting those done. They're really not that difficuly

Edit*** double post :(
Yeah, I was just being a bit slow / "heh, I will complete them at one point anyways", but now I do have to actively work on them.
Of course, 2 of them require Xur at one point...

Cømet

Banned
HM is so much less fun compared to NM. Once I get the damn helmet, never again.

Great Raid, dude! Normal is so much easier and glitch-free than hard its not even funny (well, maybe a little funny)

lol yeah, no kidding! Amazing how NM has basically no glitches, and then HM is festering with them. Another brilliant design decision by Bungle, I'm sure.
If you guys are doing the NMs again tomorrow when I'm on I'm down for doing them again. HM up to Atheon too if folks can stand to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom