• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuzzJive

I played and beat the normal raid for the first time this past week. I got:

Vision of Confluence
Hard Light
Raid Gauntlets
Raid Chest Armor

From reading comments through these past several threads, obviously that's an unusually good haul.

rafaelr

ha wow, just finished the raid for the first time (with a group of 4 friends). great experience for sure, toughest thing was probably finding time when everybody could play (took us 3 resets until we finally managed to do the whole thing).

on atheon think i burned through about 15 heavy ammos but didn´t even get to fire half of the rockets because i kept losing heavy ammo with every death (and whenever one person died, it was basically a wipe).

zewone

Vision of Confluence
Hard Light
Raid Gauntlets
Raid Chest Armor

From reading comments through these past several threads, obviously that's an unusually good haul.

Get lost.

Great drops.

I've got a hard atheon checkpoint from a hard run I participated in last saturday. Would like to complete it. Any 30s and 29 willing to help?

I only have one hour to do it (it's already late in the EU) so 30s would be helpful to complete it.

PSN: Sleepy_Buddha

gunawi

I've got a hard atheon checkpoint from a hard run I participated in last saturday. Would like to complete it. Any 30s and 29 willing to help?

I only have one hour to do it (it's already late in the EU) so 30s would be helpful to complete it.

Invite me if you can get a team.. but I'm only hunter 29. Psn gunawi

X-Frame

I think I am at the point now where there is nothing that I want to buy with Vanguard of Crucible marks.

Anyone find that Bungie could easily make marks consistently in demand if they actually had vendors refresh their stock? Clearly there are more than just 4 weapons per PvP faction. Why can't they be bought? Or if they just re-rolled all the weapons and armor available each week.

Maybe they want to give everyone a chance to get everything before they refresh stock?

Acorn

So after spending mst of the day leveling a hunter alt I can safely say I think they suck.

Warlocks=Titan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>hunter

Acrylic7

Whats the best Legendary shotgun you can buy? I dont have Vanguard or Crucible levels to 3 yet because I was working on Dead Orbit :/

Damn shotguns are fucking up pvp.

broony

29 warlock. PSN Megabroon.

Ready in 2 minutes.

R0ckman

I'm wondering if the story was re-written for the sake of DLC in the thought that instead of the darkness being the traveller and you have this set way to end the story missions you have this new story were the darkness is some kind of lame pre-text anathema to continuously fight enemies when they are doing something that is suspicious or could be interpreted as a threat. Kind if like how the word "terrorist" is used now.

So now they can send us endless story missions where we fight the same aliens over and over who surely must be up to no good.

So after spending mst of the day leveling a hunter alt I can safely say I think they suck.

Warlocks=Titan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>hunter

What bugs me most about my Hunter is their jumps. They're just terrible coming from a Titan. The warlocks have been okay so far.

ocean

Banned
Whats the best Legendary shotgun you can buy? I dont have Vanguard or Crucible levels to 3 yet because I was working on Dead Orbit :/

Damn shotguns are fucking up pvp.

My absolute favorite shotty is a Raid drop - Found Verdict. It kicks ass. Invective is a close number two but that one also depends on RNGesus blessing you with that Exotic bounty. Don't know about the vendor onces. I got a Legendary void shotgun which I believe is called Judgment something, full-auto but kinda slow. That said, I've been killed a bunch of times by The Comedian.

phen0m24

Since this is our standing matchup raid/Date(s) with Destiny thread:

Anyone running a normal raid Thursday night? Was privileged to be part of:

"Did NarcissisticJay just crush a raid with a 25?" last Wednesday,
"Hawkian's Inaugural Thursday New-Raider Extravaganza" (TM), and then
"MADGAME's Holy Crap Is It Over Already(???)" speed run on Saturday.

To the table, I bring these Guardians. Have finished a raid with each.

28 Titan/Defender - Maxed with Illuminated and BONUS! Armamentarium
28 Warlock/Sunsinger - Will I live long enough to use two grenades?
27 Hunter/Gunslinger - Now with two throwing knives! And why can't everyone triple jump?

In the Vault
(hopefully)
: maxed Epilogue, Praedyth's Revenge, and Prestige IV heavy

Will be out of town next week and would like to get a raid or two (3?) in before then. Unless Remote Play works as well as advertised, in which case I'll probably just play Spelunky anyway.

Thanks all. Psyched to be a part of this community, in contrast to the one that will form tomorrow - featuring an entirely different multiplayer experience.

PSN: ColonelOCorn

Since this is our standing matchup raid/Date(s) with Destiny thread:

Anyone running a normal raid Thursday night? Was privileged to be part of:

"Did NarcissisticJay just crush a raid with a 25?" last Wednesday,
"Hawkian's Inaugural Thursday New-Raider Extravaganza" (TM), and then
"MADGAME's Holy Crap Is It Over Already(???)" speed run on Saturday.

To the table, I bring these Guardians. Have finished a raid with each.

28 Titan/Defender - Maxed with Illuminated and BONUS! Armamentarium
28 Warlock/Sunsinger - Will I live long enough to use two grenades?
27 Hunter/Gunslinger - Now with two throwing knives! And why can't everyone triple jump?

In the Vault
(hopefully)
: maxed Epilogue, Praedyth's Revenge, and Prestige IV heavy

Will be out of town next week and would like to get a raid or two (3?) in before then. Unless Remote Play works as well as advertised, in which case I'll probably just play Spelunky anyway.

Thanks all. Psyched to be a part of this community, in contrast to the one that will form tomorrow - featuring an entirely different multiplayer experience.

PSN: ColonelOCorn

You forgot "Desperate invitation at 11pm to help kill Atheon"

Anyone want to do the hard raid through the Templar this evening? I'm thinking 7pm Eastern.

I've cleared the hard raid all the way through a few times but just want to get the loot drops from the first two bosses (or rather one boss and one whatever you want to call them).

Let me know if you're interested. I'm a 29 titan so would prefer some 30s in there as well.
I would be interested in this but I won't be on until closer to 7:30 EST. 30 Warlock. PSN: Darknyss

Acrylic7

My absolute favorite shotty is a Raid drop - Found Verdict. It kicks ass. Invective is a close number two but that one also depends on RNGesus blessing you with that Exotic bounty. Don't know about the vendor onces. I got a Legendary void shotgun which I believe is called Judgment something, full-auto but kinda slow. That said, I've been killed a bunch of times by The Comedian.

yeah the Comedian has fucked me over pretty good as well.

LordofPwn

Psn ck716

30 sunsinger. I can do at around 8pm pacific

I should be getting back on at that time too.

Need 0 more for Atheon Hard @ ~8pm Pacific

Right now it's FULL:

LordofPwn - lvl 30 Sunsinger
Sword Of Doom - lvl 30 Sunsinger
DairyZeus - lvl 29 sunsinger
Cømet - lvl 29 titan
nowai - lvl 30 sunslinger
MADGAME - lvl ?? ?

yeah the Comedian has fucked me over pretty good as well.

The Comedian is nice - good impact and 5 round clip size.

Question: how long do VoG checkpoints last? I have one on normal right at Atheon after a group I was in gave up in the wee hours. How soon do I need to get another group together? Does it reset on Tuesdays with everything else or is it good indefinitely?

zewone

Question: how long do VoG checkpoints last? I have one on normal right at Atheon after a group I was in gave up in the wee hours. How soon do I need to get another group together? Does it reset on Tuesdays with everything else or is it good indefinitely?

Resets on Tuesdays at 2AM PST. Then you're back to square one.

FYI: You can keep it if you log just before this time and have someone join you to grab the checkpoint. It's a pain in the ass staying up late though, but for people playing outside the US, it might not be that bad.

ValeYard

It resets on Tuesday with everything else.

Cømet

Banned

Vision of Confluence
Hard Light
Raid Gauntlets
Raid Chest Armor

That is indeed a fine haul
you git
:D

See and I actually want the helm because i hate the Veil, and would rather have Voidfang equipped.

Also I got a Hard Atheon save for tonight that i want to clear. will need atleast 3 more 30's or 2 30's and some good 29's.

I've a level 29 titan available. Really need three 30s though, I think, for it to be doable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom