• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

EL CUCO

you guys bring hezen vengeance on the raid instead of a void rocket launcher like the truth?

Truth is a champ on that Minotaur in green portal Hard mode. 2 quick shots and dead. Its no Gjallarhorn but a great fill in.

I like Hezen too but not for the big boys that have Void shields.

Just to show the otherside...

Hezen + Praedyth's Revenge

Really a killer combo... I'm just waiting that G.horn drop to replace Hezen (I love it but it is really a level below).

My Praedyth's Revenge have 25 ammo... DAT stability... I can shot five bullets whit it while with IB I will shot two or three times.

Love Praedyth and Final Boss for the Templar area Hobgoblin sniping. Way faster on the acquisition and there is plenty of ammo on the ground. But, there is something to be said for the stopping power of IB.

Deku Tree

I'm looking to do the normal Raid tonight starting at approximately 9PM EST with my brand new 29 Warlock Alt with loads of maxed weapons and lots of raid experience. If you want to join me at that time then please send me a PM with your PS4 PSN. I might be also looking to bang out the nightfall and the weekly 28 before the reset.

X-Frame

Since I just got Atheon's Epilogue yesterday, what are the best times in the raid to use it?

Do you guys use it during the Atheon portals to kill Oracles and for the Oracles during the Templar phase and that is it?

ethomaz

Banned
Love Praedyth and Final Boss for the Templar area Hobgoblin sniping. Way faster on the acquisition and there is plenty of ammo on the ground. But, there is something to be said for the stopping power of IB.
Yeap... I like IB too but for most of my use (Minotaurs/Praetorians) the Praedyth do a better job due the arc (?) damage bonus and break shield... I can kill a Praetorians in seconds without need to reload the Praedyth (the stability makes possible to make sequential shots).

Defense the Conflux at Gatekeeper part with Praedyth is super easy.

PS. It is better for Oracles than IB too due the damage bonus.

Hung Wei Lo

Who told these shitheels to put Ass Light and Shitstion back in the rotation regularly? They fucking SUCK. Get rid of them.

I am popping SKULLS with this Cryptic Dragon right now, though. Need a few matches to hit the Crucible mark carp, then I'm buying LHF so all my characters will have Legendary HCs.

Warlock - Red Hand IX
Hunter - The Devil You Know
Titan - Lord High Fixer

Lol..posting from my phone because this page got filtered for sexual content/adult material

Anyhow, since RNG hates me, any thoughts on the vanguard unfriendly giant? Already have the swarm, and i'd like a heavy weapon to blow shit up

Since I just got Atheon's Epilogue yesterday, what are the best times in the raid to use it?

Do you guys use it during the Atheon portals to kill Oracles and for the Oracles during the Templar phase and that is it?

I tried using it for praetorians, but the low impact on it makes it pretty useless once you've taken their shields down.

NastyBook

Lol..posting from my phone because this page got filtered for sexual content/adult material

Anyhow, since RNG hates me, any thoughts on the vanguard unfriendly giant? Already have the swarm, and i'd like a heavy weapon to blow shit up
Can't say anything about the vendor version, since mine was a drop. It used to get a LOT of play in PvP a few months back, but has since dropped off the face of the earth in most matches I'm in. I see a lot of that Admonisher III now, though. It must be pretty good.

I've heard alot of AE complaints, saying the Oracles take the whole clip with it on Hard. But I don't remember if the guy that said that was a 29...

Someone did the breakdown yesterday and it was something like: 77 round clip, 40 rounds for the first Oracle and 37 rounds plus Hunter throwing knife for the second Oracle. So two Oracles per reload.

Fatebringer, unfortunately, is terrible for Oracles.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!

I don't like it for anything other than nightfall with void burn. I don't think it's particularly effect for Oracles, at least not moreso than other weapons. I've always thought a fusion rifle was best for oracles.

I've heard alot of AE complaints, saying the Oracles take the whole clip with it on Hard. But I don't remember if the guy that said that was a 29...

as a lvl 30, it takes around 40% of the mag to kill them if memory serves. you do 33% less damage as a 29, so it takes almost the whole mag.

counting oracle bonus.

EL CUCO

Considering that a whole clip for AE is what, 70 rounds...?

Yuup. Of course there might be some exaggeration when I was told but his point was clear lol

I dont have the weapon so I wouldn't know, first hand. I do know a maxed out VOC is a beast on Oracles. If you have to choose between the two, VOC all the way.

ethomaz

Banned
Yuup. Of course there might be some exaggeration when I was told but his point was clear lol

I dont have the weapon so I wouldn't know, first hand. I do know a maxed out VOC is a beast on Oracles. If you have to choose between the two, VOC all the way.
I agree VoC do a better job.

I guess the Fusion Rifle and Praedyth are yet better than VoC to Oracles.

EL CUCO

Someone did the breakdown yesterday and it was something like: 77 round clip, 40 rounds for the first Oracle and 37 rounds plus Hunter throwing knife for the second Oracle. So two Oracles per reload.

Fatebringer, unfortunately, is terrible for Oracles.

Yes Fatebringer is a turd on Oracles. I shelve my 300 FB for VOC everytime on hard.

as a lvl 30, it takes around half the mag to kill them if memory serves. you do 33% less damage as a 29, so it takes almost the whole mag.

counting oracle bonus.

Sounds about right.

joecanada

I have a red hand XI and compared to TDYK/LHF it's kind of average. Has a smaller magazine and less range and stability than either one of those. Only decent perk it has is sometimes when reloading you get extra rounds in the magazine. It was a drop though. Someone else might have a better one
Mine has stability all the way to the top and reload speed boost and I assure you it's not average

LordofPwn

Q: What primary weapon should i use for hard mode raid?
A: Vision of Confluence

Q: What's a good primary weapon for PVP?

Q: What's a good weapon for PVE?

Q: If there's 1 weapon i need from doing the raid which is it?

Q: Why is the Vision of Confluence so good?
A: It's not... It's great. Why? because legendary primary, large magazine, high stability, auto fire (aka easy mode), and it does solar damage along with bonus damage to oracles.

Any more questions?

ethomaz

Banned

A: It's not... It's great. Why? because legendary primary, large magazine, high stability, auto fire (aka easy mode), and it does solar damage along with bonus damage to oracles.

Any more questions?
lol... you need to do one for G'horn... pretty good.

Shito

Aaaaaand I'm now part of the "3 exotic bounties at the same time" club.
Funny how quickly I went from "I wanna exotic bounty gimme one game!" to "gosh I hope it won't give me another exotic bounty" when returning some standard ones.

First world problem and all that...

Any more questions?

I do have one question

Will RNG ever bless me with a Vision of Confluence?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
playing with tdyk for a few matches and then going back to hawkmoon, mmm. i have to make this a regular practice. feels like I can fire thunder from a gun

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah I've found 3 voc and 3 found verdict. I need warlock Armour game. Also just got an arc 77 wizard so I have one of each element.

LordofPwn

Same, I've had 4 or 5 but i sharded all but 3 of them. Got 2 on my last Atheon Hard clear too.

fpstanley.png~c200

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom