• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.
alright guardians, if you're bored of measly level 26 enemies, then join my 4-man raid run to spice things up.

need two more people, preferably 29+. one will need to be a sunsinger.

starting after 6 EST when we're good to go.

Cømet

Banned
if you want in it would be 2 30's and 2 29's

Well, I like to think I'm pretty good and know what needs doing, definitely up to help if you'll take me. You'll have better odds than the previous team that tried just for having the extra 30 (seriously, a 30% damage reduction for a single level is a bit harsh), and I think we were doing quite well.

Just post here when you want to get started (unless it's a start once the team's full thing) and I'll jump on. Drop your PSN or you can find me at ScrewAttack_

alright guardians, if you're bored of measly level 26 enemies, then join my 4-man raid run to spice things up.

need two more people, preferably 29+. one will need to be a sunsinger.

starting after 6 EST when we're good to go.

If you'll take a 29 titan on ps4 my PSN is greyblade.

LordofPwn

I should be getting back on at that time too.

Need 3 more for Atheon Hard @ ~8pm Pacific

Right now it's:

LordofPwn - lvl 30 Sunsinger
Sword Of Doom - lvl 30 Sunsinger
DairyZeus - lvl 29 sunsinger
Cømet - lvl 29 titan (maybe)?
- maybe you
- or even you

2 more 30's would be ideal. should only take like 15 minutes pending any weird glitches.

He singled teleported me 5-6x in a row but we still got him down to <10% health... yet the nightmare continues, haha.

One spot open for one last flawless run.

Edit: PSN messages are insanely slow, still won't pop up yet.

Zakalwe

Banned
Atheon was only teleporting one person. 6 times in a row. It was one of our two Gjallahorn users so it was left to me as the second to rocket him.

Got Atheon to under 10%.

He enraged. Supplicants swarmed. I jumped up to high ground. Two rockets would have done it.

Hit myself. Misadventure.

:(

One of our team died seconds later to a supplicant. So we might not have made it anyway. Still hurts.

LordofPwn

Cømet;137204485 said:
Well, I like to think I'm pretty good and know what needs doing, definitely up to help if you'll take me. You'll have better odds than the previous team that tried just for having the extra 30 (seriously, a 30% damage reduction for a single level is a bit harsh), and I think we were doing quite well.

Just post here when you want to get started (unless it's a start once the team's full thing) and I'll jump on. Drop your PSN or you can find me at ScrewAttack_

You've been added if 8pm Pacific works for you. I'll send a FR regardless as soon as i can.

PSN: LordofPwn btw

Cømet

Banned
Atheon was only teleporting one person. 6 times in a row. It was one of our two Gjallahorn users so it was left to me as the second to rocket him.

Got Atheon to under 10%.

He enraged. Supplicants swarmed. I jumped up to high ground. Two rockets would have done it.

One of our team died seconds later to a supplicant. So we might not have made it anyway. Still hurts.

Pow! That sucks man. Just can't win with this game.

Chitown B

The sniping in this game is so pathetic.

If you're shooting someone who's aiming a sniper rifle, their reticle should be getting thrown all over the place, instead it stays perfectly steady and they can pick you off no problem. Add to the fact that the aim assist is practically like GTA in this game and you have a shitty unbalanced set of weapons. Thank god it's only really effective on a couple maps. I just leave those immediately now. No desire to be tracked by 6 red lights with pussies who hide in the moon caves for 20 minutes.

agreed. This is called "flinch" and Halo 1-3 have it. For instance your sniper rifle gets scoped out if you are getting shot.

Cømet

Banned
You've been added if 8pm Pacific works for you. I'll send a FR regardless as soon as i can.

PSN: LordofPwn btw

8 PST? Just checking I've got the zones right- that should be about 4am here. I can do that if it doesn't take more than an hour. I can do some work til then so getting up later in the morning isn't an issue.

EDIT: Though if any earlier is at all possible that'd be wonderful, even just 7.

blackflag

The sniping in this game is so pathetic.

If you're shooting someone who's aiming a sniper rifle, their reticle should be getting thrown all over the place, instead it stays perfectly steady and they can pick you off no problem. Add to the fact that the aim assist is practically like GTA in this game and you have a shitty unbalanced set of weapons. Thank god it's only really effective on a couple maps. I just leave those immediately now. No desire to be tracked by 6 red lights with pussies who hide in the moon caves for 20 minutes.

My number 1 rule in Crucible...Always go to Orbit when you hit the Moon.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I just lucked into a Comedian from a Vanguard rank up. I liiike it.

My best spinmetal farming session so far:
B1jPn9GCYAMZxJH.jpg:large

B1jQsnsCYAAbSYg.jpg:large
woo!

LiK

Got Atheon to under 10%.

Invite me if you need one more

spyder_ur

Alright - got my new PS4 and installed Destiny...or so I thought. It's on "Transferring Game content and is like 5% of the way after and hour or so...not normal, right?

Not really related here, but not too impressed off the bat with the ease of getting the PS4 connected and starting to download stuff. Totally brutal for me. Any tips or anything?

WarWolf

He singled teleported me 5-6x in a row but we still got him down to <10% health... yet the nightmare continues, haha.

Saw your party invite just now. Eating at the moment but if you still need someone in 5 min. I can help.

Cømet

Banned
My PS4 just turned itself on #2spooky4me

Since it's on......might as well do some trophy stuff I guess.

EDIT: LOL gotta wait til they feel like giving us Salvage again to get Guardian Lord. GG Bungle.

Otherwise, I just need Flawless and the clan raid/strike trophies. And Hunter Mastery. Bleh. Hunters.

Geez wish you guys luck, i hope you got my message. I am heading off to the movie for tonight..till we raid at 4 am!

SkylineRKR

I was murdered by Thorn today. Granted, I was on my underdeveloped alt with green weapons, but Thorn seems to be really effective and its effect fucks you up. They want to buff this shit?

I have a Hard Raid checkpoint at Gatekeepers. Need 2 more. I've beat Hard a few times but two of the others have only played normal. We might need some more experienced players. I have all maxed Raid weapons.

-Subtervotion Lvl 29 Titan
-Lvl 29 Hunter
-Lvl 29 Warlock
-Lvl 29 Hunter
-
-

Bring maxed weapons. We plan on starting around 7pm est.

Nicko

I just lucked into a Comedian from a Vanguard rank up. I liiike it.

My best spinmetal farming session so far:
woo!

Funny, I JUST got Comedian from finally getting to vanguard rank 3 as well... Haven't used it much. Is it worth spending the time on?

That's a CRAZY chest drop!! Very nice. I get those on occasion as well..

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
current highlights of my arsenal
ahhh life is good.
Funny, I JUST got Comedian from finally getting to vanguard rank 3 as well... Haven't used it much. Is it worth spending the time on?

No idea if it's worth it spending the time/effort on, but totally un-upgraded it seems perfectly viable for the Crucible.

excowboy

Void Comedian was my first legendary weapon and even though I've not maxed the final three upgrades it wrecks stuff pretty good - handy atm for the void kills bounty :)

Lima

Alright Warlock finally fully leveled up both nova bomb and sunsinger, is 29. My body is ready. Me and my hunter bro are going to complete the easy raid as a two man team. Shit is gonna be gud.

Hiko

Banned
The Vanquisher VIII that New Monarchy sells is seriously one of the best guns in the game. Perfect stability upgrade and feeding frenzy make it as laser-like as the Suros and it reloads absurdly fast. Only it fires twice as fast as the Suros. This thing feels like a machine that never stops shooting and hits hard as hell.

LordofPwn

Cømet;137205271 said:
8 PST? Just checking I've got the zones right- that should be about 4am here. I can do that if it doesn't take more than an hour. I can do some work til then so getting up later in the morning isn't an issue.

EDIT: Though if any earlier is at all possible that'd be wonderful, even just 7.

It's like 5 hours from now. If it's too late that's fine. I appreciate anyone trying to help.

Also where you at?

vctor182

Pocket infinity bounty is pretty easy with this Nightfall as the first part of the strike is really easy to get 30+ kills in less than 20 minutes, exit and restart the mission.

Nuszka

So I jost helped someone to finish the final part of the thorn bounty. I am myself on it as well and it got me thinking , for the 500 point void kill in crucible can I form a fire team of 6 and could we go in to rumble , so I could use my void weapons and complete it at an early convenience.

TURBO1112

Do characters switch between consoles. Like could I pick it up for PS4 and my character would be there. And I could I bounce back and for between the 2 consoles? I imagine not, was just curious..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom