• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Hard Raid checkpoint at Gatekeepers. Need 1 more. I've beat Hard a few times but two of the others have only played normal. I have all maxed Raid weapons.

-Subtervotion Lvl 29 Titan, Max weapons
-Mindlog Lvl 29 Titan, Max weapons
-Lvl 29 Hunter
-Lvl 29 Warlock
-Lvl 29 Hunter
-

Bring maxed weapons if you have them. We plan on starting around 7pm est.[/QUOTE]

Lima

Do characters switch between consoles. Like could I pick it up for PS4 and my character would be there. And I could I bounce back and for between the 2 consoles? I imagine not, was just curious..

Within console family works. So Playstation 3 and 4 and Xbox 360 and One.

I have a Hard Raid checkpoint at Gatekeepers. Need 1 more. I've beat Hard a few times but two of the others have only played normal. I have all maxed Raid weapons.

-Subtervotion Lvl 29 Titan, Max weapons
-Mindlog Lvl 29 Titan, Max weapons
-Lvl 29 Hunter
-Lvl 29 Warlock
-Lvl 29 Hunter
-

Bring maxed weapons if you have them. We plan on starting around 7pm est.
[/QUOTE]

If you will take a lv 29 titan that has only beaten it on normal I'll go. If not, I understand.

Daemul

I need a lot of something called Plasteel Plating to full upgrade my Titan to lvl 30... where I can get that?

94408-Ice-Cube-HUH-wtf-WHAT-THE-FUCK-4pAG.gif

Acrylic7

I need a lot of something called Plasteel Plating to full upgrade my Titan to lvl 30... where I can get that?

How do you have a lv 30 Titan and not know that? You need to break down armor to level up rare armor. Its like that will all the classes...

spyder_ur

Brand new PS4, download Destiny - been on 'transferring game content' for an hour, at 9% currently. Hasn't moved in ten minutes. Fun intro to my new system.

So, is there anywhere a correct schedule when the gunsmith is selling frickin' blue fusion rifles for the exotic weapon bounty. I'm carrying that bounty for two weeks now, ONE blue fusion rifle dropped since then, I had 3 on me or in the vault. Missing 6...

This is driving me mad. I found a post on reddit that said it happens every 3 days at 11 p.m. UTC. Should be right now, but nothing. Anyone?

spyder_ur

Transferring game content sounds more like a Bungie thing than a Sony issue.

Oh yeah, I figured. I am having a hell of a problem getting any decent speeds though; every other device I have connected (including my PS3 in the exact same spot a couple hours ago) are working fine.

Really, just venting. Is there a PS4 new owner's thread or anything?

Anyone planning to run Normal Raid tonight? West Coast PS4 user here. 29 Hunter with maxed weaponry looking to run normal raid. Haven't run the raid post-patch, and wanted to get it done before reset.

psn id same as GAF handle: the_log_ride

Kalamari

So, is there anywhere a correct schedule when the gunsmith is selling frickin' blue fusion rifles for the exotic weapon bounty. I'm carrying that bounty for two weeks now, ONE blue fusion rifle dropped since then, I had 3 on me or in the vault. Missing 6...

This is driving me mad. I found a post on reddit that said it happens every 3 days at 11 p.m. UTC. Should be right now, but nothing. Anyone?

I think it might be a little more random than every three days. Keep an eye on the thread here, people usually post when they see rare fusion rifles at the gunsmith.

ethomaz

Banned
Too much guys to reply.

No... I never used have issue with this item before start to upgrade the Raid Gears... and I never needed with my Warlock.

Holy shit it need 75.

:(

X-Frame

So I take it that if I was going to level up regular Legendary gear on my Warlock to hit 29 for Hard Mode Raid, I should focus on gear that would benefit a Sunsinger as opposed to a Voidwalker in order to use Fireborn, correct?

Even though I have "better" Voidwalker gear, for Hard Mode is it better to have Fireborn or be able to dish out void damage with grenades and Nova Bomb?

nowai

Too much guys to reply.

No... I never used have issue with this item before start to upgrade the Raid Gears... and I never needed with my Warlock.

Holy shit it need 75.

:(

Just go buy greens from the Vanguard vendor...use that glimmer for something.

I think it might be a little more random than every three days. Keep an eye on the thread here, people usually post when they see rare fusion rifles at the gunsmith.

Okay, thanks for the reply. I'll try that. I feel silly already for booting up my PS4 every 3 hours when I'm at home, first thing in the moring even. sigh...

ethomaz

Banned
How do you have a lv 30 Titan and not know that? You need to break down armor to level up rare armor. Its like that will all the classes...
I didn't have this issue with my Warlock and just break armors due slot space.

I don' thave a Titan lvl 30 too... just used all the gears I got with Warlock without upgrades to reach lvl 26 and did the Raid to get in one run all the Raid armors... now I need to upgrade the Raid armors :(

Just go buy greens from the Vanguard vendor...use that glimmer for something.
Right now glimmer is a issue too :(

I will need to grind :( and fast to play the Nightfall and Hard Raid before the reset.

nowai

So I take it that if I was going to level up regular Legendary gear on my Warlock to hit 29 for Hard Mode Raid, I should focus on gear that would benefit a Sunsinger as opposed to a Voidwalker in order to use Fireborn, correct?

Even though I have "better" Voidwalker gear, for Hard Mode is it better to have Fireborn or be able to dish out void damage with grenades and Nova Bomb?

Enemies of the raid have void shields, Voidwalker all day.

A single void bomb clears out spawning supplicants and portal trash mobs.

Don't be sloppy and careless enough to have to rely on the Fireborn crutch.

Is the Gunsmith selling rare Fusion Rifles?

Stubo

I didn't have this issue with my Warlock and just break armors due slot space.

I don' thave a Titan lvl 30 too... just used all the gears I got with Warlock without upgrades to reach lvl 26 and did the Raid to get in one run all the Raid armors... now I need to upgrade the Raid armors :(

Right now glimmer is a issue too :(

I will need to grind :( and fast to play the Nightfall and Hard Raid before the reset.
did the Raid to get in one run all the Raid armors

I'm going to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom