• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

ethomaz

Banned
It's the same as Hadronic Essence on your warlock.
Yeap... now I checked I had over 200 Hadronic Essence with Warlock... it is because I never played enough with Titan to have these items :(

Thanks all guys btw... sorry for the noob question.

X-Frame

Enemies of the raid have void shields, Voidwalker all day.

A single void bomb clears out spawning supplicants and portal trash mobs.

Don't be sloppy and careless enough to have to rely on the Fireborn crutch.

That is what I figured -- thank you!

I'm really sorry about that guys I've never failed there before and the second time I don't even know why I died.

This game has gone from being fun to being a stressful nightmare. I need to take a break for a while.

I hope you get that trophy you guys deserve it.

phen0m24

Last question... are there any way to sell items for grimmer?

When you dismantle items you get Glimmer
Faster way to get it is to use the inventory items that give you more Glimmer for killing each enemy type.
Black wax Idol = Hibe
Blue polyphage = vex
Resupply codes = cabal
Ether Seeds = Fallen

When you head into battle pop one of those and your Glimmer output should increase

Yeap... now I checked I had over 200 Hadronic Essence with Warlock... it is because I never played enough with Titan to have these items :(

Thanks all guys btw... sorry for the noob question.

Welcome to the wonderful world of alt building. They tease us by turning engrams into something for another class making you think that it will require less grinding to level, but then require a mat that you only get by grinding.

nowai

That is what I figured -- thank you!

Apologies for being so blunt about it.

Usually when it is brought up, the Sunbro Defense Force comes out in droves to praise Fireborn. I'm not saying you can't use Sunsinger (it's the business for cheesing), but you benefit your team FAR more as a Voidwalker in a hard mode raid.

There are select strats for teams that can't legit clear the Gatekeepers etc, but in general, it's a crutch. If you are not going to cheese and want to help your team out the most in the raid, Voidwalker all day.

Milennia

I'm really sorry about that guys I've never failed there before and the second time I don't even know why I died.

This game has gone from being fun to being a stressful nightmare. I need to take a break for a while.

Don't worry about it man, we were all tired after that initial Atheon wipe

phen0m24

common items give glimmer. But you only get them when you are low level. Just shoot enemies in the face for money.

EDIT:

Oh, okay. I thought greens and blues give only materials. Dunno, glimmer was never an issue for me.

Best Glimmer farming is by way of the inventory items I listed above. My personal favorite is the wax idol.

If you start earth patrol, turn slightly left and head down the stairs and then to the right, you face 3 level 18 Hive. I kill them over and over and have more black wax idols than I care to admit. :)

I use one, kill level 18 Hive for 10 minutes: wash rinse repeat.

nowai

Best Glimmer farming is by way of the inventory items I listed above. My personal favorite is the wax idol.

If you start earth patrol, turn slightly left and head down the stairs and then to the right, you face 3 level 18 Hive. I kill them over and over and have more black wax idols than I care to admit. :)

Pop a black wax idol and go wake the hive for an hour. You'll have a ton of glimmer and XP for items.

Will there be cheese?!?!?!

tumblr_ls9bo4hTao1qajawt.gif

it's normal, so no

I use one, kill level 18 Hive for 10 minutes: wash rinse repeat.

I've never done that because I have no clue what the glimmer is good for, I've maxed it for quite a while now. I'll need it to buy some Fusion rifles for the bounty soon (hopefully), but apart from that? Do I miss something?

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
I've never done that because I have no clue what the glimmer is good for, I've maxed it for quite a while now. I'll need it to buy some Fusion rifles for the bounty soon (hopefully), but apart from that? Do I miss something?

Heavy Ammo Synthesis for the raid.

950 glimmer a pop.

Mattiator

Your reliable 99.9 percent of the time so don't feel bad at all :). Get some sleep were going to get it soon!

Any map with the Helium locations? I need to organize this shit.

Just do big circles in the first Moon area. Check the buildings, the caves and on top of the mono rail track (always a chest on that one).

This is a good guide. But don't forget to jump on to of the rail track (location at 1:20 in the video), Aim down the track, most of the time there is a chest on the left side of the track pretty close. But it can also spawn all the way on the other side of the map. Check with a scope.

Exhumed

I have a normal and hard Atheon check points. I have a couple hours and would love to either cheese or take him down legit. Either or both. PSN Exhumed1 29 sunbro ps4

BY2K

Membero Americo
Just do big circles in the first Moon area. Check the buildings, the caves and on top of the mono rail track (always a chest on that one).

This is a good guide. But don't forget to jump on to of the rail track (location at 1:20 in the video), Aim down the track, most of the time there is a chest on the left side of the track pretty close. But it can also spawn all the way on the other side of the map. Check with a scope.

Oh that's gonna be super helpful. Thanks for the video.

MADGAME

I think MADGAME might be up for it

I should be getting back on at that time too.

Need 0 more for Atheon Hard @ ~8pm Pacific

Right now it's FULL:

LordofPwn - lvl 30 Sunsinger
Sword Of Doom - lvl 30 Sunsinger
DairyZeus - lvl 29 sunsinger
Cømet - lvl 29 titan
nowai - lvl 30 sunslinger
MADGAME - lvl ?? ?

Haha, what's this now? I'll help with whatever. Just doing the daily and PE on my last character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom