• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where do 28 enemies appear? That's never happened to me. I'll edit my post to "make sure you kill level 28 enemies"

They will appear in any story area. So for example, on moon, I ran away from the NF area and hit up the story area for the Sword of Crota. Once you get into the area, the instance begins and the enemies become level 28. They count towards the bounty. Kill everything you can until you dead-end (what would normally be mission end) and then go to orbit. Re-enter the NF, rinse and repeat until you have the kills.

Figadapaura hooked me up with that info. As we all know, she's basically a demi-god on this OT so you know it's good.

M3Freak

Banned
heeeeey.... weren't you gonna raid with us on normal sometime? i remember adding you on PSN (bytestyle). if you want to do that this weekend we'll be on

Oh shhiiiieeeet!! I forgot.

What time are you going to play? I'm not even a level 27 yet (almost there) and I've never done a raid.

I would have tried the raid much earlier if the requirements weren't so high AND getting a group together wasn't so difficult. :: shakes fist at Bunvision ::

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
Make sure you kill level 28 enemies or else it won't count towards nightfall kills. Would have helped if there was some kind of burn modifier

Edit: fixed

Hmmm, when I did this I just had to make sure they were level 28 and it worked no problem.

Edit: You fixed it, coolio.

realcZk

Oh shhiiiieeeet!! I forgot.

What time are you going to play? I'm not even a level 27 yet (almost there) and I've never done a raid.

I would have tried the raid much earlier if the requirements weren't so high AND getting a group together wasn't so difficult. :: shakes fist at Bunvision ::

26 is fine, but if you can hit 27 you'll notice a difference in your damage output and will take less damage. i can play normal anywhere between 2pm CST - midnight on saturday/sunday. Not sure on my Friday schedule yet.

This was posted in a reddit thread about a second jumping puzzle in the VoG

Secret Jumping Puzzle. We know that a second jumping puzzle exists in the Vault of Glass, after passing through the Gorgons' Labyrinth. Jumping to the left at the start of the jumping puzzle leads to a new cave, which can be followed toward an additional jumping puzzle that takes players quite close to the floor of the Vault (and even quite close to the broken Vex gate in the center area).

Does anyone have a video of this?

jaaz

I didn't think Raid boots even existed for Warlocks until I saw Zewone wearing them.

I wanted to lynch him and take his shoes.

Funny thing, the boots have dropped twice for my Warlock, but no other piece of armor has dropped for me in weeks of doing the raid. So I'm stuck at 29 with a Vex, VoC, Atheon's Epilogue, Fatebringer and ton of shards. And slowly loosing interest.

This was posted in a reddit thread about a second jumping puzzle in the VoG

Does anyone have a video of this?

I just know there has to be a chest if everyone hit's the right platforms. Can't wait until someone finds it.

I'd be willing to go check it out later tonight if you have a group together. I have NFs and all that to get through but would be down later in the evening.

Feel free to invite me to a non-productive exploration raid. I'm totally okay with just exploring shit. I had more fun getting up to Terminus than I did with any story mission.

koryuken

I am so beyond pissed at this game its not even funny. FML.

Last weeks nightfall, both people get exotics, I get a garbage new monarchy pulse rifle.
I patiently wait a week hoping for a better run. Finish this weeks nightfall, both people get exotics (one gets Icebreaker, which is desperately need), i get 10 shards. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

just venting...

GutZ31

I just know there has to be a chest if everyone hit's the right platforms. Can't wait until someone finds it.

Feel free to invite me to a non-productive exploration raid. I'm totally okay with just exploring shit. I had more fun getting up to Terminus than I did with any story mission.

Sadly, I fully agree with this.

Krelian

Nightfall wasn't so bad this time. As a reward I got Thunderlord. I just wish I could use more than one exotic at a time now. I've grown to like Red Death as my exotic.

WITHE1982

I am so beyond pissed at this game its not even funny. FML.

Last weeks nightfall, both people get exotics, I get a garbage new monarchy pulse rifle.
I patiently wait a week hoping for a better run. Finish this weeks nightfall, both people get exotics (one gets Icebreaker, which is desperately need), i get 10 shards. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

just venting...

I feel ya dude.

I'm sitting on 51 shards and can't use them for anything yet I can't get a single ass energy. They just NEVER drop for me.

This weeks nightfall netted me a legendary RPG that was worse than the one I already had. Whoopie 2 ass energy when I broke it down, great.

LordofPwn

Nightfall wasn't so bad this time. As a reward I got Thunderlord. I just wish I could use more than one exotic at a time now. I've grown to like Red Death as my exotic.

Red Death is on my exotic leveling backlog. I try to atleast get the second perk on everything. Glad people seem to like it, it gets bumped up to next, right after i finish Thorn.

Ambitious

Bungie posted about a new Crucible map coming with the DLC on Twitter and included this picture:
b1n4jcfcyaambwy.jpg-c8s0c.jpeg

They are wearing DLC gear, aren't they? I'd like to see a better picture of the hunter helmet.

KlotePino

Oh for gods sake, already done with the weekly stuff and didn't get the chest or gauntlets that I need on my hunter. Still have the Hard raid to do but not expecting much. Did Nightfall which landed me a whopping 5 goddamn strange coins, weekly landed me glorious blue engrams so I think I'm shelving the game after I do the hard raid, anyone working on that right now?

hetchi

I'm trying to do the Vault of Glass (Normal). Need three to make a group of six.

1.Hunter (27)
2.Warlock (26)
3.Titan (29)
4.Hunter (28)
5.Warlock (29)
6.Titan (28)

PSN: hetchi

Full now.

Bungie posted about a new Crucible map coming with the DLC on Twitter and included this picture:

They are wearing DLC gear, aren't they? I'd like to see a better picture of the hunter helmet.

Not sure about the gear, but the weapons are definitely exotics from the upcoming Raid.

Vault of Glass on PS4 - Normal
@ 8:30 EDT ( 3 and a half hours from now).

Just looking to fill a couple of slots. Would prefer raid virgins, but will accept anyone. The four of us below have been through quite a few times. Expect a 90 minutes run.

1) Kor_of_Memory
2) aMadTeaParty7
3) Ratsult2
4) JPBrowncoat
5) Zarnold56
6)

zarnold56

Just looking to fill a couple of slots. Would prefer raid virgins, but will accept anyone. The four of us below have been through quite a few times. Expect a 90 minutes run.

1) Kor_of_Memory
2) aMadTeaParty7
3) Ratsult2
4) JPBrowncoat
5)
6)

I would like to get into it. Done everything but never killed Atheon. PSN Zarnold56

EL CUCO

I want in on this too!

That being said, if you're desperate, I had a look at Lord Saladin's loot when the IB popped up just after rollover and he was selling boots. Provided they're still there when Bungie PROPERLY starts up Iron Banner again, they'll be sideswappable with the Raid gear and be able to get you to 30, but they're statted as Int + Disc + Str.

If I haven't scored me a pair by the time IB shows up, I'm definitely hitting up Lord Saladin. Hopefully they'll stay purchasable.

1) Kor_of_Memory
2) aMadTeaParty7
3) Ratsult2
4) JPBrowncoat
5)
6)
I have never completed the raid. Hell I've only played it once and very briefly. I wouldn't mind getting in on it. I would like things explained though so I don't just tag along for the ride and not know what's going on.

I am 28 Hunter.

I also have a 26 Titan that I can very quickly make 28. Would prefer not to though.

stb

1) Kor_of_Memory
2) aMadTeaParty7
3) Ratsult2
4) JPBrowncoat
5)
6)

A pal and I would love to join a raid virgins run.

- me: Berried_treasurE 27/Titan
- pal: Capt_Verde 28 (almost 29)/Warlock

edit: we both have/use mics and take direction well. =)

LordofPwn

Jaeyden

Something is wrong with this game. Raid has given me 6 Vision of Confluence, 4 Raid Chest, 3 Boots, 3 Found Verdict, 3 Corrective Measure, 2 Mythoclast and 0 Helms and 0 Gloves. Seriously...WTF?

I have never completed the raid. Hell I've only played it once and very briefly. I wouldn't mind getting in on it. I would like things explained though so I don't just tag along for the ride and not know what's going on.

I am 28 Hunter.

I also have a 26 Titan that I can very quickly make 28. Would prefer not to though.

Sounds good. Play whatever you want, we don't judge. And yes, I explain the encounters as we do them. I'm a talker, just ask anyone who I've ran through with before. >_>

Whats your PSN?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom