• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedan001

Yeah I used to love my Suros but now it's Handcannons and VOC for me.

I am the same way too, I generally use handcannons on hunter

I switch between fatebringer and tdyk that has awesome perks
outlaw and reactive reload along with perfect balance/send it

2k+ crit headshots and 75% range bar
it shits on my fatebringer if arc damage isnt needed

sogood.gif

lunlunqq

OK. New week and this is my new-week wish list. I think I've got my expectations fairly in check. I can do 3 Nightfalls and 3 hard raids. I will be happy if I just get any ONE piece of item from the following list:

Fatebringer
Hawkmoon
The Last Word
Vision of Confluence
Atheon's Epilogue
Vex Mythoclast
A pair of raid boots for my warlock
Any piece of raid armor except for Helmet for my titan
or any piece of raid armor except for boots for my hunter.

RNGesus, there are quite a few reword points in those 3 nightfalls and hard raids. I'm only asking for one of the above. Just ONE! Please~~~~!!!

zewone

another bug: during the Templar fight two Warlocks were losing their yellow super charge bar (one of them was me).

This can happen when you're marked by the Oracle and the relic holder takes a long time to cleanse you. Your super will slowly drain. Especially happens on hard mode cheese, due to needing to double cleanse.

Hiko

Banned
How rare is the raid armor? I've run it four times now and not a single piece dropped. I think I've only seen one other person get it once.

When the DLC comes out, will we still need raid gear to get to 30? Because that would be absurd.

LiK

How rare is the raid armor? I've run it four times now and not a single piece dropped. I think I've only seen one other person get it once.

When the DLC comes out, will we still need raid gear to get to 30? Because that would be absurd.

Not that rare but RNG is pretty shitty to some players. There are Gaffers here who still don't have it after 5 weeks.

I got Red Death OVER a month ago and never really messed with it, just chucked it in the Vault. I've been using it as my main in PvE for the past few weeks and holy shit I love it.

The way it heals you after a kill is so damn handy -- it has saved my ass so many times. I love the way it sounds and looks too.

Also, it's a Pulse so you very rarely see anyone else using it. Feels kind of exclusive.

Kalamari

32 will be the new cap after the DLC, and raid gear will be required just as it is now to get to 30.

Deku Tree

This can happen when you're marked by the Oracle and the relic holder takes a long time to cleanse you. Your super will slowly drain. Especially happens on hard mode cheese, due to needing to double cleanse.

Oh so it is supposed to happen? Is that part of the encounter that while you are marked your super drains? I didn't notice that before.

i think it's super rare, i've run the raid on normal a few times and hard (atheon checkpoint only) a few times and have gotten the chest armor piece twice. All other times just Vault spaceships and Chatterwhites. Two Vex Mythoclasts and a few random purple guns.

and thanks to the team for a fun normal+hard raid-runs just now! :D

realcZk

I got Red Death OVER a month ago and never really messed with it, just chucked it in the Vault. I've been using it as my main in PvE for the past few weeks and holy shit I love it.

The way it heals you after a kill is so damn handy -- it has saved my ass so many times. I love the way it sounds and looks too.

Also, it's a Pulse so you very rarely see anyone else using it. Feels kind of exclusive.

its a great gun
damage is good, and that heal man.... it's really good. just have to adjust your aim for pulse rifles (just aim a bit below where you usually would for a crit) so that all three shots land in crit zone. not to mention it has the high caliber rounds for staggering enemies.

Deku Tree

Not that rare but RNG is pretty shitty to some players. There are Gaffers here who still don't have it after 5 weeks.

Yeah like me. I raid multiple times per week. Have loads of clears. Starting last week I do the raid with two warlocks, and a Titan too. Have two sets of chest and gloves, but still no Warlock raid boots. No RAID armor for my Titan either.

I've received the Lord High Fixer, The Devil You Know, The Last Word, Thorn and now Fatebringer. So many HCs and I don't even use them. Maybe this is a sign...

Dante316

Since im busy, tomorrow looks like day of raids, nightfalls and weekly, fun fun stuff. Hopefully will finally get the last word.

lunlunqq

Yeah like me. I raid multiple times per week. Have loads of clears. Have two sets of chest and gloves, but still no Warlock raid boots.

I still think it's intentional. I have 3 raid helmets, 2 pairs of gloves, and 1 chest piece which can all be replaced by exotics. Just not the boots which so conveniently do not have exotic counterparts. It's all a big conspiracy!

lunlunqq

I've received the Lord High Fixer, The Devil You Know, The Last Word, Thorn and now Fatebringer. So many HCs and I don't even use them. Maybe this is a sign...

Fq48p4h.gif

Cømet

Banned
Time for a little restoration of faith, ie play the best part of the game again.

Looking for some normal raid action, have both a titan and a sunbro (both 29) that need to do it. Anyone in need?

joecanada

Ok so, I'll start a normal Raid group. I'd really like some people with experience, as I'm fairly new to the Raid myself (been through a few times).

I'm a 28 Warlock. PSN: OldKingKratos.

hey thanks for that raid it was pretty good actually, got to atheon in small amount of time, those atheon glitches really hammered us last night but it was pretty good..... definitely would have finished in more time... the random teleporting is crap yet again they discourage beginners from having fun...

LordofPwn

I still think it's intentional. I have 3 raid helmets, 2 pairs of gloves, and 1 chest piece which can all be replaced by exotics. Just not the boots which so conveniently do not have exotic counterparts. It's all a big conspiracy!

All i get are boots, couple of gloves, and only recently a chest piece. really want the helm, instead i'm cursed with getting only exotic fusion rifles from Atheon...

lunlunqq

All i get are boots, couple of gloves, and only recently a chest piece. really want the helm, instead i'm cursed with getting only exotic fusion rifles from Atheon...

At least you can be 30 anytime you want... My lock without boots on the other hand is forever stuck at 29. :'(

joecanada

the quickest i ever maxed a gun in destiny was in 10 hours or so i think
fully maxed out a SUROS regime
took 6 telemetries, and two 5xbounty sets across 3 alts
and some we've woken the hive

now it collects dust in the vault

i have never maxed my suros, hated it from day one. don't believe the hype. it performs fine but any old auto rifle is fine....

i prefer handcannons. plus there's no place for an exotic primary.

I'm at the atheon checkpoint, but have no team. Anyone interested in joining?
(PS4) (Hard mode). 29+ please. Would be great if we could get some 30's.

My PSN is PewPewPewBow.

EDIT: Party is full

Cømet

Banned
People need to start spamming Bungies twitter to make Xur sell Gjallarhorn this week!

As much as I wish it'd pop up again, I hope they don't. The sooner everyone gets it, the sooner it becomes weapon of choice, the sooner people cry about it being OP, the sooner it turns to jellohorn.

I want it bad, but I don't want it to get nerfed. Popular stuff always gets cried out for a nerf.

R0ckman

Is it true bungie is sending out emails to people who shelved the game, telling them they have free legendary armor to get them to play again?

Why do they need people back on if they already have their money?

Cømet

Banned
Is it true bungie is sending out emails to people who shelved the game, telling them they have free legendary armor to get them to play again?

They've gotta sell you Destiny 2, 3 and all associated DLC first.

Expansion pack sales. Plus they have lost pretty much all the rep they gained from Halo. Destiny 2 will be a wait and see deal for people now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom