• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it true bungie is sending out emails to people who shelved the game, telling them they have free legendary armor to get them to play again?

Why do they need people back on if they already have their money?

What?!?! Can I get a free ballerhorn for being so damn dedicated?

thedan001

Cømet;137343472 said:
As much as I wish it'd pop up again, I hope they don't. The sooner everyone gets it, the sooner it becomes weapon of choice, the sooner people cry about it being OP, the sooner it turns to jellohorn.

I want it bad, but I don't want it to get nerfed. Popular stuff always gets cried out for a nerf.

If Gjallarhorn is nerfed *knocks on wood*

Then solar exotic weps in every slot got nerfed...
Vex mythoclast (primary) and Pocket Infinity (special)

Bungie pls

Cømet;137343472 said:
As much as I wish it'd pop up again, I hope they don't. The sooner everyone gets it, the sooner it becomes weapon of choice, the sooner people cry about it being OP, the sooner it turns to jellohorn.

I want it bad, but I don't want it to get nerfed. Popular stuff always gets cried out for a nerf.

That only happens when people whine about a weapon in PVP. The only real edge it'd have in PVP would be tracking rounds I think.

Unless people start posting records of them blazing through Atheon with a full fire team of fully levelled Gjallarhorns. Now that would get Bungies ire up :p

Cømet

Banned
That only happens when people whine about a weapon in PVP. The only real edge it'd have in PVP would be tracking rounds I think.

Unless people start posting records of them blazing through Atheon with a full fire team of fully levelled Gjallarhorns. Now that would get Bungies ire up :p

They'd probably straight up remove it from the game lol

Kalamari

That's just crazy talk. That would never happen. :p

EL CUCO

I didn't think Raid boots even existed for Warlocks until I saw Zewone wearing them.

I wanted to lynch him and take his shoes.

lunlunqq

I didn't think Raid boots even existed for Warlocks until I saw Zewone wearing them.

Let's do it together! We will decide how to share the boots later. I need a pair of female size 6. If his are for males, they are yours.

LordofPwn

At least you can be 30 anytime you want... My lock without boots on the other hand is forever stuck at 29. :'(
I know the feels. i got a chest piece finally on saturday, hit lvl 30 sunday.

I got an exotic helmet for my second Nightfall run. Apotheosis Veil. It looks damn ugly.

I have Apotheosis Veil and it is ugly, but it's the reason i can be lvl 30. if it weren't for the perks of being lvl 30 in the raid i'd never wear it. much prefer my voidfang vestmants i got in week 1.

Dante316

I got the raid boots the 1st time I did the raid. I thought boots were the easiet to get at that time...now.i know the struggles people are going through.

SnakeEyes

Banned

I want in on this too!

That being said, if you're desperate, I had a look at Lord Saladin's loot when the IB popped up just after rollover and he was selling boots. Provided they're still there when Bungie PROPERLY starts up Iron Banner again, they'll be sideswappable with the Raid gear and be able to get you to 30, but they're statted as Int + Disc + Str.

patchday

huh I forgot bout the Tracking on it. I have one but havent unlocked much on it. Got one the other day from Nightfall or something. Anyway there was this guy wrecking everyone with it last night I think. Dude had perks to carry 4 rockets too. It was so fucking stupid. Its already tough to dodge rockets. Tracking makes it even more ridiculous. I should try to max my lolhorn too....

Shito

Been doing the nightfall with my girlfriend for the past 3 weeks.
So, those past 3 weeks, I got: 6 strange coins, 5 shards, the calming
She got: ice breaker, the exotic chest she needed to match my level, hawkmoon

I'm...
She's...
I have no word.
I suppose next week she'll fetch gjallahorn, over my crying body... ^^

Cømet;137343472 said:

Seriously. Xur having the Suros for the second time recently was basically Suros' death sentence

M3Freak

Banned
How many times will I have to grind through new sets of armor before that happens? I don't know how much longer I can keep this up.

I already gave up! 60+ hours later and I'm done for a long time to come. I'm not getting the DLC (too expensive). The disc is back in its case for the first time since I popped it into the PS4.

GTA V is coming. Have you seen the vids?! DAMN! I have never double dipped. I can't believe I'm doing it. What's worse is I barely played it on the PS3. This time around, I'm going to easily double the time I've sunk into Destiny.

Anyway, Destiny was pretty decent while it lasted.

realcZk

I already gave up! 60+ hours later and I'm done for a long time to come. I'm not getting the DLC (too expensive). The disc is back in its case for the first time since I popped it into the PS4.

GTA V is coming. Have you seen the vids?! DAMN! I have never double dipped. I can't believe I'm doing it. What's worse is I barely played it on the PS3. This time around, I'm going to easily double the time I've sunk into Destiny.

Anyway, Destiny was pretty decent while it lasted.

heeeeey.... weren't you gonna raid with us on normal sometime? i remember adding you on PSN (bytestyle). if you want to do that this weekend we'll be on

Make sure you start killing once you hit the spawn restricted area or else it won't count towards nightfall kills. Would have helped if there was some kind of burn modifier

That's actually not true.

I did this last week. Start the Nightfall and then just go the opposite direction that you're "supposed" to go. Then go to other story instances on the planet in question and you will begin to see level 28 enemies appear. Kill them. They count towards the bounty. Best part is that if you die in these story instances, you respawn and are not kicked to orbit.

My biggest issue was ammo.

EDIT: took me maybe 30-45 mins to finish the bounty.

heeeeey.... weren't you gonna raid with us on normal sometime? i remember adding you on PSN (bytestyle). if you want to do that this weekend we'll be on

My ass we last until this weekend before we raid. That said, I guess I can wait if I have to. I'm feeling good about raid armor drops this week.

blazeuk

Another week, absolutely no useful raid gear once again (shards, another fragment of prime and another timebreaker), my time playing has dropped dramatically anyway, but what an incredibly stupid design idea not to be able to get armour that can reach +30 light some other way.

lunlunqq

Make sure you start killing once you hit the spawn restricted area or else it won't count towards nightfall kills. Would have helped if there was some kind of burn modifier

Any level 28 enemies in nightfall count towards the bounty. Doesn't have to be the ones in the darkness zones.

Edit: I think if an area serves as a darkness zone in any missions (not necessarily the current mission), it will spawn those lvl 28 enemies in nightfall.

That's actually not true.

I did this last week. Start the Nightfall and then just go the opposite direction that you're "supposed" to go. Then go to other story instances on the planet in question and you will begin to see level 28 enemies appear. Kill them. They count towards the bounty. Best part is that if you die in these story instances, you respawn and are not kicked to orbit.

My biggest issue was ammo.

Where do 28 enemies appear? That's never happened to me. I'll edit my post to "make sure you kill level 28 enemies"

WITHE1982

Anyone not done the level 28 weekly or want another 9 coins with an alt?

I'm one shot away from finishing it so will hold off for 5 minutes if anyone wants to join.

PS4
PSN ID: AST2008

edit: finished him now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom