• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first Nightfall netted me 12 shards.

At first I was bummed, but then I realized the list of things I want is getting pretty short, so I would rather get a decent amount of mats than some weapon/armor I already have.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
OK handing out checkpoint at Oracles HM, PSN Friend and come and get it
PSN: GraveRobberX
15 minutes
I can't respond to messages, psn being wonky as usual

realcZk

Hey guys, remember this: http://www.bungie.net/7_Bungie-Weekly-Update---10172014/en/News/News?aid=12295

it was almost a month ago

"We have a more substantive update in certification right now, which slows down our ability to make changes to the Live game."

sup with this slow certification?

"They’ll be going in soon."

maybe its my bad juju buff, sony certification testers still thought it sucks and now bungies back to the drawing board, thats even if the lights are on over at bungie HQ.

Hey guys, remember this: http://www.bungie.net/7_Bungie-Weekly-Update---10172014/en/News/News?aid=12295

it was almost a month ago

"We have a more substantive update in certification right now, which slows down our ability to make changes to the Live game."

sup with this slow certification?

"They’ll be going in soon."

maybe its my bad juju buff

I hope the mythoclast will be returning to its former glory as well with this update. Mine gets no use as it stands now.

I feel like the game is forcing me to make bad decisions.

I was going to not level my helm and gauntlets because I need to replace them. I now have an exotic chestpiece for my warlock that doesn't really benefit me because I'm a Sunsinger that is fully leveled, and the raid continually drops nothing in terms of armor (or weapons for that matter, but I'm getting a decent smattering of those from other things).

Anyway, long story short, I have all these shards and no raid gear to level up, so I decided to start finally spending them after another week without any gear. I think I need my Alts leveled ASAP.

On the positive side, I think I should be able to hit 29 even without the armor, and then pass this non-class specific stuff down to my other characters.

Also, I had all these Vanguard marks just lying around. Bought a rare scooter... that was probably a mistake too.

Basically, I'm playing Destiny.

When it rains, it pours. Got my raid gloves for my Hunter last night, then got the exotic gloves today. I also got the raid gloves and boots for my alt titan, so with the exotics I have, I can get to 30 with either a chest or helmet drop.

I see a lot of mat and xp farming in my future.

Kaji

Bring on the dark below.

t67XPCr.jpg

When grabbing a checkpoint does the whole team have to wipe or just the player collecting the point? And does he immediately go to orbit or revive then orbit? Sorry but heard conflicting stories.

Kaji

Nice! been working on mines i have the titan and hunter both at 30, RNG has been unkind to my warlock though and i have no raid gear on her at all despite doing the raid constantly.

According to my stats I've cleared the Vault 23 times (past number of weeks have only being doing 3 HM clears to save time).

Looking for people interested in doing the raid on normal on PS4 at around 7:30 PM EST.

1. RedViperN7
2. Soundpross

I don't mind bring new players either so don't be hesitant to join. Let me know here if you're interested and send a FR my way as well.

PSN is cjarrett3
28 Titan, raided twice

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Doing a strike and my man thinks im going to beat it for him while he goes on a spinmetal run? Oh hell motherfucking no. Outside of getting raid groups together the community in this game is absolute dogshit.

Mr.NiceGuy

Banned
Very experienced LVL 29 Titan/Hunter with maxed weapons looking for fresh hard raid. Any team needs a member invite me. I got 4 hours to spare.

PSN : Jssom

blackflag

Doing a strike and my man thinks im going to beat it for him while he goes on a spinmetal run? Oh hell motherfucking no. Outside of getting raid groups together the community in this game is absolute dogshit.

i did one while working today. one dude never did anything, the other guy just sat after the first half, so i cleared to the boss and just sat while i did some work. eventually the one guy came to see what was going on and we killed the boss.

i cant believe so many people do this but there's always at least 1......always

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Played CoD for a few hours and started missing Destiny's gameplay. I hate you Bungie :(

Funny thing is, majority of people on my FL are still playing Destiny.

Yeah I'd be willing to share the hard oracle checkpoint. Also if anyone wants to help cheese it, I'd appreciate it! My warlock's only 27. Hoping to get something that'll get me to 28.

Thanks... is your psn the same as here? I don't know what time I'll be on tonight, but if I show up for the check point, I'll help you run it as far as you want with my main. If you do get a full team together, don't worry about me. Starting from scratch isn't a huge deal.

ocean

Banned
Got Hard Oracle checkpoint from GraveRobber. Accepted party invite thinking it was a normal Raid, it was Hard at Gatekeepers :( Silly way to lose my checkpoint haha

If anyone's passing out or actually running Hard Oracle later let me know! I need some Fatebringer in my life. a_javierp on PSN!

JayEH

Looking for people interested in doing the raid on normal on PS4 at around 7:30 PM EST.

1. RedViperN7
2. Soundpross
3. cjarrett3
4. Mazre_
5. spyder_UR
6. iRAWRasaraus

I don't mind bring new players either so don't be hesitant to join. Let me know here if you're interested and send a FR my way as well.

BreakJohn

According to my stats I've cleared the Vault 23 times (past number of weeks have only being doing 3 HM clears to save time).

just checked mines(didn't even know you could lol) i've cleared it 23 times as well, the only week i did not raid was the very first week the raid was available. mostly because i was waiting for everything to settle and go in with a game plan. sure its fun to go into the raid blind and all but i am not about to spend 5+hours figuring something out lol.

spyder_ur

1. RedViperN7
2. Soundpross
3. cjarrett3

Can I join - 28 Sunsinger but only need Shard to be 29? I'm a newbie.
PSN: sypder_ur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom