• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
God the lag is such bs in this game. Unload entire fate bringer clip and melee twice. Lol nothing. Guy turns and I'm installing gibbed with the shorty animation playing 5 sec after. Despite shooting him point blank for ten sec.

Yeah I'd be willing to share the hard oracle checkpoint. Also if anyone wants to help cheese it, I'd appreciate it! My warlock's only 27. Hoping to get something that'll get me to 28.

I've got a 28 warlock that still needs to cheese the oracles/templar. Shoot me an invite if you run it tonight and need help.

Psn: raizel76

Ghazi

Bring on the dark below.

t67XPCr.jpg

What cape is that?

E: and no shader?

I just farmed about 200 relic iron from Mars in about an hour.

I don't know whether to be proud, or ashamed.

The worst part is, if another player hadn't come along and interrupted the spawns I don't know how long it would have taken me to realize YOU CAN ONLY HOLD 200 OF ANY MATERIAL!

That is all.

Edit: Seems I was mistaken...only 200 a stack. Carry on.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
3 Oracle and Templar Fromage done, went till Gorgon Maze chest

Hunter - 16 Shards, 9 Energies (jesus, I just need the Gauntlets to hit 30!)
Titan - Found Verdict x2, Gauntlets (My 2nd alt 3.5 weeks old will be first to hit 30), Boots (Better than the ones i have now, so they will be maxed out and used), 8 Energies, 6 Shards
Warlock - Found Verdict, Boots (Warlock Boots, Fucking FINALLY!, 2.5 months of waiting, first raid item since body drop 2nd week of Raid being open), Body (Better stats than what I have, getting maxed and put on), 11 Energies, 2 Shards

So my count now 24 Shards and 28 Energies after the Triple Formage
Will break down the 3 extra found verdicts after maxing the XP on them so I can net myself 5 energies + telemetry

No Fatebringer drop, but we did get a Praetorian Foil for someone

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Anybody need someone to tag with in Nightfall? I did it twice yesterday but I have to do it again to complete my Ikora III exotic bounty thingy.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I just farmed about 200 relic iron from Mars in about an hour.

I don't know whether to be proud, or ashamed.

The worst part is, if another player hadn't come along and interrupted the spawns I don't know how long it would have taken me to realize YOU CAN ONLY HOLD 200 OF ANY MATERIAL!

That is all.

Umm... you can hold more than 200
200 is max for 1 stack, then if you have space in your materials boxes (I mean they give you 15 slots), a new stack is create

So you can carry more than 200, only way you can't is if there is no space in your materials inventory, so don't be maxed out in spots...

Wish I could have joined you guys today. Still plans for future runs to help?

Yep. I will run it with anyone anytime. I don't need any more drops or anything for this game. Obviously I don't want to take up a spot if someone else needs the trophy but I can do it every time. I've probably run it for 50 hours and only wiped one run when a GKeeper regen'ed his health.

I'm looking for 3 for a fresh normal raid, starting hopefully in a half hour (8 pm EST). Currently have 3 lvl 29s. Would prefer some experience, since I've only cleared the raid a couple times. PS4.

Add me on PSN: Dr_LawyerCop

Edit:
2 spots now.

1) Deafmedal
2)
3)

I've got 2 ready to go. Level 30 Hunter and Level 29 Warlock.

PSN: ShinigamiFrost

LiK

The Flawless nightmare is over. Just need to make and level up a Hunter and Warlock to get the Platinum.

That was awesome. Props to my Raid crew including the Flawless noobs. Didn't think it would happen tonight.

Grats on Flawless, Guys! So does this mean we can try again and no one will be pissed if I fall at the JP? ;P

There's no disappointment in this game more crushing than being super excited to run the nightfall and the weekly with all three characters and then getting jack shit. To have the Nightfall dick you over when it's arguably the best source of exotics in the game is just cruel.

This week was the cruelest yet for me. Allow me to recap:

Char 1: Voidfang Vestments. Already got it. Slightly better STR? Can't wait to level it all the way back up and dump more shards into it!

Char 2: A shit FWC machine gun called The Culling with solar damage, shit impact and shit recoil. I got a void version of this from a Nightfall a week or two back and I scrapped it the first chance I got.

Char 3: THE CULLING, WITH SOLAR DAMAGE. FUCK YOU, ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS. THAT SHOULDN'T BE ABLE TO HAPPEN.

That's THREE of that shitty weapon that RNG has seen fit to bless me with from the nightfall.

On top of that, the raid gave me almost nothing but ass materials when my last character I have to get up to 30's been sitting for weeks with no gloves or boots.

I got Monte Carlo from Atheon though so I guess I shouldn't complain?

That gun sucks.
I solo'd it (actually I carried a RL friend who's level 25 and had never done NF before and basically couldn't do anything) and got....drum roll please..... 5 coins. So I can't say I feel sorry for you ;)

2 and a half (mine was half levelled), we didn't want to use rocket launchers because of the risk, but we got too close to enrage so one person fired and switched out with the other person.

How did you guys get no teleports and still manage to kill him? Don't you succumb to oracles?

Geneijin

2 and a half (mine was half levelled), we didn't want to use rocket launchers because of the risk, but we got too close to enrage so one person fired and switched out with the other person.
I see. Still, it was good to use at the end, right?

Also, pong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom