• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiko

Banned
Is it worth leveling up the Epilogue if I have a Suros? Will the Epilogue kill Oracles way faster?

That's the only reason I'm even interested in this gun. Because otherwise it's just Dr. Nope with void damage. And Dr. Nope sucks.

joecanada

Ok I found it but I don't know what the numbers mean by my crucible , is that time spent or score or what?

bWGUfwk.png

to reiterate, I am still in favour of random loot generator in crucible, but I have NEVER received anything of use in crucible, ever......

...but you can see my spike in kd right where I started using red hand, yep, right in the last ten or so games (there was a learning curve with learning to use it obviously)

not a random red hand though, check out the balance of stats (also I have range on here because of shooting raid stuff, but that can be swapped for huge stability boost)

MuRMg9P.png

Milennia

Damn do I need a new raid to run through, excited about Crotas end

I only play this game for the raiding

I think we even have a solid group that's going to hit it day 1, hyped
Just gonna ignore all the other non raid content in December if it doesn't give me anything special

NastyBook

Is it worth leveling up the Epilogue if I have a Suros? Will the Epilogue kill Oracles way faster?
On Normal Raids, a fully buffed AE eats Oracles for breakfast. Takes more bullets on Hard. Never even brought my Suros into the Raid simpley because of my AE.

GobFather

Nightfall haul from last night's run:

The Warlock got a Light/Beware.
The Hunter got a Mask of the Third Man
I (Titan) got a Comedian arc version. I am actually ok with this because I did not have a legendary arc weapon previously and I like shotguns.

It was a far easier Nightfall run than the previous week's run. The only sort of difficult part was the boss room and that was more tedious than hard. Now to do the Weekly version for some strange coin action!
Nice! Yea the boss is a pain lol

JayEH

Looking for people interested in doing the raid on normal on PS4 at around 7:30 PM EST.

1. RedViperN7
2. Soundpross

I don't mind bring new players either so don't be hesitant to join. Let me know here if you're interested and send a FR my way as well.

Midas

It was a good day.

11 energies from nightfall, Plan C from a gorgon chest, three legendary engrams where one gave me some crap, another one a nice void shotgun and the last; The Last Word.

Ok I found it but I don't know what the numbers mean by my crucible , is that time spent or score or what?

bWGUfwk.png

to reiterate, I am still in favour of random loot generator in crucible, but I have NEVER received anything of use in crucible, ever......

...but you can see my spike in kd right where I started using red hand, yep, right in the last ten or so games (there was a learning curve with learning to use it obviously)

not a random red hand though, check out the balance of stats (also I have range on here because of shooting raid stuff, but that can be swapped for huge stability boost)

http://i.imgur.com/MuRMg9P.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

Click on the time in the big circle.

soundpross

Neo Member
Looking for people interested in doing the raid on normal on PS4 at around 7:30 PM EST.

1. RedViperN7

I don't mind bring new players either so don't be hesitant to join. Let me know here if you're interested and send a FR my way as well.
Ill be down for that. Hope i dont miss the knicks game tho lol

So I have my main Hunter that's been sitting at 28 forever now. I also started a Titan alt which I've brought up to 17 so far. Anyway, I'm seriously considering forcing my way to 29 by wasting a lot of shards. I've yet to get a single piece of raid fear to drop and I feel like I'm missing out big time on the hard mode raid. If I was at 29 I'd have more chances for something to drop eventually, right?

I know it'd be a waste of time and shards but I'm kind of annoyed at only being able to run the raid once a week. I've also considered starting a second hunter. Should I do that instead? How many characters can we have at a time?

Milennia

So I have my main Hunter that's been sitting at 28 forever now. I also started a Titan alt which I've brought up to 17 so far. Anyway, I'm seriously considering forcing my way to 29 by wasting a lot of shards. I've yet to get a single piece of raid fear to drop and I feel like I'm missing out big time on the hard mode raid. If I was at 29 I'd have more chances for something to drop eventually, right?

I know it'd be a waste of time and shards but I'm kind of annoyed at only being able to run the raid once a week. I've also considered starting a second hunter. Should I do that instead? How many characters can we have at a time?

3 characters max and I myself have 3 locks but that because it's the ony class I really like and want to get geared quick when the new raid drops

NastyBook

How about using Praedyth's Revenge instead? Would that one shot them?
LOL I have zero knowledge of how other Sniper Rifles work in the Raid due to me having a fully buffed Icebreaker. Somebody else may be able to answer that one. I can only guess that if PR is maxed, it will do extensive damage with the Oracle Disruptor perk.

patchday

The absence of good loot from 3 nightfall and hard raid runs this week has really discouraged me from continuing playing the game. it's understandable and common in loot games where it gets harder and harder to get good loot once you have most of the good loot in the game. The thing that bothers me about Destiny is that I have to wait an entire week to have a chance at good loot again

That's why I'm waiting til later in the week to raid. Plus I'm playing through CoD: AW right now anyways. Not anxious to get let down again by the raid. But to be fair, I have gotten good stuff (almost all guns except Vex mytho and Hex)

3 characters max and I myself have 3 locks but that because it's the ony class I really like and want to get geared quick when the new raid drops

That's a shame. I think I'll keep my Titan and start a second Hunter. Warlock will have to wait. I wish there was a way to store characters somewhere. Not a fan of having to re-grind to 20.

That's a shame. I think I'll keep my Titan and start a second Hunter. Warlock will have to wait. I wish there was a way to store characters somewhere. Not a fan of having to re-grind to 20.

If you're doing it this weekend, I have decided to level up another Titan for the reasons mentioned above. I'm happy to tag along so it's not TOO much of a grind. I'll probably try to do it Friday and Saturday in time to do a hard raid Saturday night (once I hit 20, it'll be a 29).

PSN ID: GKW212

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
OK Need 5 people at least 29+ for Oracle and Templar Fromage three times in a row for each of my class
Can take a 1-2 28 also but you have to have max IB + VoC (I will check)

Will take roughly 30-45 minutes doing it all 3 times

Want to start @6pm EST, so 47 minutes from now
I'll come back into this thread @5:45PM and hand out checkpoint to whoever needs till we get 6

Oracle and Templar HM Cheese Times 3:

1. GraveRobberX

Please quote and do put your name next to the number, just don't quote and say you will join, such a headache to figure out

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
OK Need 5 people at least 29+ for Oracle and Templar Fromage three times in a row for each of my class

I'll come back into this thread @5:45PM and hand out checkpoint to whoever needs till we get 6

1. GraveRobberX
2. OldKingKratos

Please quote and do put your name next to the number, just don't quote and say you will join, such a headache to figure out

In. 29 Titan ready for my Fatebringer :0

Spawnling

1. GraveRobberX
2. OldKingKratos
3. Spawnling - 29 Sunbro

Have my maxed out Fatebringer, Praedyth's Revenge and Gjallahorn ready :)

1. GraveRobberX

I'll assume you can't take a 27 hunter with max hawkmoon, IB and HV? I'd only need it once and have done it before if we're just cheesing.

If not, I totally understand. I've played with you before when I was using my main (but he's already through the hard mode for the week) so we'll play again some other time.

Cømet

Banned

1. GraveRobberX
2. OldKingKratos
3. Spawnling - 29 Sunbro
4. ScrewAttack_ - 29 Sunbro

Cheese is my favourite dairy product. I'll switch my gear round now.

GraveRobberX

I'll assume you can't take a 27 hunter with max hawkmoon, IB and HV? I'd only need it once and have done it before if we're just cheesing.

If not, I totally understand. I've played with you before when I was using my main (but he's already through the hard mode for the week) so we'll play again some other time.

How much of a penalty is it for a 27
If we get a 30 they might compensate, I have no idea, never seen a 27 in HM

28 with my full IB it takes roughly 4-5 shots on the cubby hole oracle that I go camp, I'm guessing 6+ for a 27

If anything, grab the checkpoint from me in 20 minutes, let 6 of us run through the triple cheese fest
Then I'll jump into yours and see if we can get it done

Not to put undue pressure on anyone but I had a group do HM oracle/templar cheese with 2 27's yesterday. Even had one of em go down and jump up into a spot where he could hit the Oracle in the little cubbie hole on the left.

Greenymac

28 with my full IB it takes roughly 4-5 shots on the cubby hole oracle that I go camp, I'm guessing 6+ for a 27

If anything, grab the checkpoint from me in 20 minutes, let 6 of us run through the triple cheese fest

If someone has to run or you need a replacement Ill be home in 15-20 mins. Greenymac on psn.

koryuken

A level 29 deals 30% less damage and takes 30% more damage from lvl 30 mobs. I would assume a level 27 would get rekt very quickly.

It's a rough penalty. I've done it before but there were 3 30s involved. As I said, no big deal. I'd definitely like to grab the checkpoint if that's ok though. Thanks. I'll be on in about 20 mins.

One question: I am doing a full normal on my 27 hunter later tonight. Will I lose that hard checkpoint if I'm raiding on normal front to back? Anyone know?

SGRX

1. GraveRobberX
2. OldKingKratos
3. Spawnling - 29 Sunbro
5. Sengar - 30 hunter/28 warlock

Sounds good to me. I'm in if you still have room.

GraveRobberX

It's a rough penalty. I've done it before but there were 3 30s involved. As I said, no big deal. I'd definitely like to grab the checkpoint if that's ok though. Thanks. I'll be on in about 20 mins.

One question: I am doing a full normal on my 27 hunter later tonight. Will I lose that hard checkpoint if I'm raiding on normal front to back? Anyone know?

Nah normal and hard have different checkpoints

So your normal would start you at the door outside venus, while hard version will boot you into Oracle part of the battle

Remember though if you are going to grab checkpoint, you have to die to trigger checkpoint, cant just jump in and jump out, have to die to trigger it

As I said earlier I will be handing checkpoint to anyone that wants to keep it on char for further use in like 10 minutes

GraveRobberX

I think we have 6

1. GraveRobberX - 28 Sunbro, 28 Hunter (should be 29 but I got lazy and didn't farm materials to upgrade it >_<), 29 Titan
2. OldKingKratos
3. Spawnling - 29 Sunbro
5. Sengar - 30 hunter/28 warlock
6. Greenymac

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
OMG @ this store bought TDYK. Eating everybody's lunch out here.
It's better than the one you don't

My raid group, please notify me in some way if you are unable to make it or otherwise restricted, I'd love to get started right at 9 tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom