• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cømet

Banned
Congrats on the Flawless victory guys! I need to start working on flawless with my titan. Looks like GreyMaiden's lying down in that pic lol

3 Oracle and Templar Fromage done, went till Gorgon Maze chest

Hunter - 16 Shards, 9 Energies (jesus, I just need the Gauntlets to hit 30!)
Titan - Found Verdict x2, Gauntlets (My 2nd alt 3.5 weeks old will be first to hit 30), Boots (Better than the ones i have now, so they will be maxed out and used), 8 Energies, 6 Shards
Warlock - Found Verdict, Boots (Warlock Boots, Fucking FINALLY!, 2.5 months of waiting, first raid item since body drop 2nd week of Raid being open), Body (Better stats than what I have, getting maxed and put on), 11 Energies, 2 Shards

So my count now 24 Shards and 28 Energies after the Triple Formage
Will break down the 3 extra found verdicts after maxing the XP on them so I can net myself 5 energies + telemetry

No Fatebringer drop, but we did get a Praetorian Foil for someone

That's a me :D Thanks for the checkpoint. Only had my Warlock to run through it, but worth it to tick another raid weapon off and pick up another Fatebringer for my Hunter.

No raid armour though. Warlock needs the full set, maybe next week! Although I do need to run him through gatekeepers/Atheon. Might just skip Gatekeepers and track down an Atheon checkpoint. I've got enough ass.

Steroyd

Cømet;137546758 said:
Congrats on the Flawless victory guys! If I could just get the damn chestplate for my titan I could start working on getting it done. Or were any of you guys 29?

There was 1 guy who was 29, but that shouldn't matter, it's all about knowing how the game logic works... and contingency plans for the worst case scenario because of the glitches.

Yeh, we were planning on it if they didn't get it tonight.

I'm still up for it. Hopefully some of the guys are too so we don't have to learn it all over again with new people. :p
I still want to do this but meh don't have as much time..already falling behind in my classes D:

Stillmatic

Is the Zombie Apocalypse underrated? Never really see it mentioned but I fucking love mine, I barely ever swap it out.

Don't think the vendor one is as good, but here's mine:
zan5un2.png

Pros:
- It's a legendary so can still use Exotics for other slots
- Void, so good for the Raid
- More stability than a PS4, 'Soft Ballistics' brings stability up to around 65%, even more stable when crouched.
- Decent mag size (43)
- 'Take a Knee' grants bonus accuracy when crouched
- 'Crowd control', bonus damage after a kill
- 'Flared Magwell' brings reload speed up to about 80%
- 'Single Point Sling' allows you to switch weapons faster

Even on hard mode it takes a second to take down a shield, quick swap with single point sling to VoC and finish off the Minotaur. If you have ammo to burn then you can take one down without needing to reload.

Cons:
- There aren't actually any Zombies to kill.

LiK

Also, very happy to be with Boguester when he got it. I fucked it up prepatch when he did it with my main Raid crew so he would've gotten it much sooner. I think I redeemed myself, lol

spyder_ur

Looking for people interested in doing the raid on normal on PS4 at around 7:30 PM EST.

1. RedViperN7
2. Soundpross
3. cjarrett3
4. Mazre_
5. spyder_UR
6. iRAWRasaraus

I don't mind bring new players either so don't be hesitant to join. Let me know here if you're interested and send a FR my way as well.

Just finished my first raid - thanks to all you dudes. It was fun. Tough getting all the mechanics down but nice to see them all together for the first time as opposed to hearing them talked about here. I had just turned 29 before it though so I wasn't dying too much.

Got Vision of Confluence which I heard is a pretty good score. Other than that - shards.

Had trouble finding a group previously so thanks.

Cømet

Banned
There was 1 guy who was 29, but that shouldn't matter, it's all about knowing how the game logic works... and contingency plans for the worst case scenario because of the glitches.

Ah well, I've had to deal with plenty of glitches and ran hard mode with my 29s enough times. You can do flawless in normal mode iirc so I think it's time I gave it a go.

Just finished my first raid - thanks to all you dudes. It was fun. Tough getting all the mechanics down but nice to see them all together for the first time as opposed to hearing them talked about here. I had just turned 29 before it though so I wasn't dying too much.

Got Vision of Confluence which I heard is a pretty good score. Other than that - shards.

No problem, glad you enjoy your first raid :) once you get the general flow, it's pretty straight forward. The VoC is a great raid weapon! Get it maxed out and you will be chewing thro them next time.
VV still got me, warwolf and prob deathjr I can think of at the top of my head :p

Zakalwe

Banned
I'll help if you're a man short, but I don't want to take a spot from someone who still needs the trophy.

Thanks man.

I would rather run it with as many of the original team as possible. We know how each other plays, would take more time learning a new team and getting confident with each other, etc...

Won't be the same getting it without you guys, too.

Mazre

Is the Zombie Apocalypse underrated? Never really see it mentioned but I fucking love mine, I barely ever swap it out.

zan5un2.png

Pros:
- More stability than a PS4, 'Soft Ballistics' brings stability up to around 65%, even more stable when crouched.
- Decent mag size (43)

Even on hard mode it takes a second to take down a shield, quick swap with single point sling to VoC and finish off the Minotaur. If you have ammo to burn then you can take one down without needing to reload.

Cons:

I have a non-store one too and I love it. Mine has Rodeo (major recoil reduction), crowd control, and field scout (75 round mag, 225 max carry).

JayEH

Yeah man it was fun. Let me know next week if you're looking for another group.

Stillmatic

I find the Swarm and Corrective Measure to both be better personally.

I haven't been fortunate enough to have CM drop yet. Looking forward to trying it out though!

I have a non-store one too and I love it. Mine has Rodeo (major recoil reduction), crowd control, and field scout (75 round mag, 225 max carry).

Damn, Field Scout would be awesome. I'm used to using the fast weapon switching now with the Single Sling, it's great for void shields then sapping to another weapon to finish them and conserve ammo, but I'd probably swap it out for Field Scout if I had it!

We didn't he just did his usual buggy shit really

We have just done it so many times that we can either carry or actively tell anyone how to deal with what's going on fast at this point

One hell of a lucky run haha... Not that you guys couldn't do it legit sans bullshit glitches

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)

zan5un2.png

Pros:
- Decent mag size (43)

Cons:

prefer Deviant Gravity-A

Milennia

One hell of a lucky run haha... Not that you guys couldn't do it legit sans bullshit glitches

We would have had it weeks ago if it was pre patch.

We put in a ton of time just getting past these bugs and had to play much better than we would have had to if he didn't have them obviously lol

We literally did it with 2 people who had never done flawless attempts before and one shot it

shem935

Banned
Anyone That can use a 30 warlock in a raid? Hard/normal (prefer hard tbh). PSN: Darknyss

I would be up to doing a hard raid. I'm a 29 hunter with maxed VOC and Praedyth. I am new to hard but I do have experience with normal. PSN: Shem0275

Edit: NVM gonna do a normal run instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom