• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.
We would have had it weeks ago if it was pre patch.

We put in a ton of time just getting past these bugs and had to play much better than we would have had to if he didn't have them obviously lol

We literally did it with 2 people who had never done flawless attempts before and one shot it

Lucky would be teleporting 3 consistently.

It would be over on normal in 2-3 runs if he would just behave himself. :(

Either way, ya'll deserve it haha. Well done

LiK

anyway, i'm gonna start leveling up one of the other classes. gonna just listen to podcasts and finally enjoy the game.

LOL

Looking for some friendly GAFfers to start a fresh normal raid in about 1h30m (7:30pm PST). Message me on GAF or PSN if you want in. Prefer people who have run it before but am happy to guide newbies as well.

1) MrChowderClam (29)
2) Tokems (29)
3)
4)
5)
6)

Cheerios!

Ps I'll won't have Internet for the next hour so if I don't respond it's not cuz I'm ignoring your pretty souls :p

shem935

Banned
Looking for some friendly GAFfers to start a fresh normal raid in about 1h30m (7:30pm PST). Message me on GAF or PSN if you want in. Prefer people who have run it before but am happy to guide newbies as well.

1) MrChowderClam (29)
2) Tokems (29)
3)
4)
5)
6)

Cheerios!

I will grab a spot here. 29 hunter. Shem0275

ocean

Banned
Nightfall was good to me tonight. It gave me Hawkmoon at last <3

Dante man, you are RNG's favorite disciple, thanks for the quick run!

deafmedal

Hey man, my buddy brought a friend and then 2 people joined, so the party filled up. I'm so sorry. I'll be on tomorrow any time or this weekend if you want to do it. I feel so bad.

* shrugs*

Edited out wall of babble (nothing against you)

Classes more important! :p

We can run it whenever. Maybe they'll even patch it before you get more free time.
But dat trophy..I can make "time" by not sleeping :p but let me know in advance and I should be able to make it.

Edit:
Hey does anyone want to do a normal raid?
1)myself
2) friend
3)x_Magik_ox
4)robdraggoo
5)
6)

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
Looking to get into a normal raid at Gatekeeper or Atheon checkpoint. Level 29 Titan with maxed out Raid weapons including Gjallahorn.

Psn: OldKingKratos

Zakalwe

Banned
But dat trophy..I can make "time" by not sleeping :p but let me know in advance and I should be able to make it.

Will be running it tomorrow at 6pm gmt. Warwolf is up for it too, so that's three.

Cyborg will be around then and hopefully Boguester, Steroyd, or Lik will be around too.

Maybe Dhruv's reinstalled by then. :p

1)myself
2) friend
3)x_Magik_ox
4)robdraggoo
5)Shem0275
6)GhostFaceDon
If you still need one, PSN: GhostFaceDon
Okay I will add you, lol didn't think it will fill up this fast, starting very soon!

Will be running it tomorrow at 6pm gmt. Warwolf is up for it too, so that's three.

Cyborg will be around then and hopefully Boguester, Steroyd, or Lik will be around too.

Maybe Dhruv's reinstalled by then. :p
okay I should be able to make it. I think that's 3ish on EST.

shem935

Banned
1)myself
2) friend
3)x_Magik_ox
4)robdraggoo
5)Shem0275
6)GhostFaceDon

Okay I will add you, lol didn't think it will fill up this fast, starting very soon!

okay I should be able to make it. I think that's 3ish on EST.

Cool ready to go whenever just let me know.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
dang still need one, squall is busy in Madden lol. Normal raid all experienced, on ps4, come join for great justice. post psn and I'll invite you to party

Milennia

dang still need one, squall is busy in Madden lol. Normal raid all experienced, on ps4, come join for great justice. post psn and I'll invite you to party

I think you invited me, I'm just shot for the night just doing some farming then heading to bed

Always happy to help though flawless just took it all out of me today lol

Geneijin

I figured it would be a wash as half the group is overseas and not everyone had maxed weapons, let alone maxed Ghorns, VoCs, or IBs (I do). Didn't care, just wanted to give it a go and take another shot at the jacket and maybe hat. When we disbanded at the Gatekeepers after a whole minute of strugglefesting (why his Ghorn kills his Gatekeeper in three shots and mine is taking 5-6, leaving me fucked for the three hobgoblins camping the relic?!), I told them I would hop on as quick as possible the following day and good game...

I got home from work and hopped right on, and they were running the raid
. Well that sucks. I could hop on here and ask the cool posters if they will help me finish, but if some of the attitudes some of the louder posters display here (not all, mind) are prevalent in game, I'd be annoyed (quiet... which I'm usually not). Not everyone is as good as you, get over it, some of us like to have fun as it is a game, not a job... but I digress. Monday nights always drag... come on reset!
Honestly, unless you were close with those in your last raid group, you shouldn't expect the same people to run it with you again. Just this morning I had two characters that only needed Gatekeepers and/or Atheon, but I started from Oracles to help everyone else because I wouldn't be able to finish Gatekeepers or Atheon until later in the week if I couldn't form a group now.

Sorry buddy, I had to play my Madden franchise mode league match before the week ended, we were the last game that hadn't played yet and people get antsy haha I thought the game would go quicker than it did... I'm free now but still need to eat dinner... Are you guys ready to go now? I can try to wait until after we finish before I eat.

todd360

Not gonna acknowledge it until we play together again. :p

You saw that I finally got flawless right? :)

Yeah I saw! It pissed me off! I almost lost third spot on the list because of you! Congrats doe

Also everyone was congratulating you guys instead of my more impressive lord ship.

Sorry im getting to salty levels of lack of sleep.

Qwell

Room for 1 in the Nightfall, running my friend through, just killing the tank now.

PS4 = Qwell

uuuuggggg.... got a friend request... and both me and my roommate got "removed from the gameworld from some stupid error"

NM... now, too frustrated

LiK

Yeah I saw! It pissed me off! I almost lost third spot on the list because of you! Congrats doe

Also everyone was congratulating you guys instead of my more impressive lord ship.

Sorry im getting to salty levels of lack of sleep.

Congrats on Plat. I'm grinding the other classes for it now. Let's do Crucible whenever.

Get some sleep, lol

Yeah we will help anyone

Yep. I will run it with anyone anytime. I don't need any more drops or anything for this game. Obviously I don't want to take up a spot if someone else needs the trophy but I can do it every time. I've probably run it for 50 hours and only wiped one run when a GKeeper regen'ed his health.

I would love to get Flawless. I have both 30 Warlock and 30 Titan. I could bring either. I have also tried Flawless about 5 times with a group from GAF. We got very close. Actually, we glitched during Gatekeepers. The Mars Relic was stuck inside Venus and couldn't re open gate, giving us a no win situation.

Atheon seems to be the worst part (aside from the sweaty palms of the jumping section) because all the glitches. I've heard that if he only teleports 2, they should just run out and just go for another cycle. What other advice is there? Everything leading up to Atheon seems pretty easy.

Many thanks to everyone who posted congrats. Also a huge shout out to everyone who has run it with us, especially Cyborg, Steroyd and Lik for getting it done and to Matt and Astro who deserve it more than anyone else. It just doesn't feel right that we had two rando's from my friends list instead of you two, especially since it was literally their first flawless attempt. They benefited from our collective suffering, and they definitely deserve props for following our instructions but it still feels unfair.

It was never about a trophy, it was always about setting a challenge for yourself and overcoming it no matter what. The flawless glitches, and especially our excruciatingly bad luck with those glitches, made the payoff so much more rewarding. I might do some hard raids at the weekly reset, but otherwise I won't be playing this game until the DLC. The only exception is helping flawless raiders, which I will do anytime, especially for anyone I've already run with (Matt and Astro with 1st dibs). Just PM me here or PSN message and let me know what time you want to set up for a run. I will be just as focused and reliable as ever, but without my trademark temper since the frustration has been lifted (haha).

I can upload a screenshot of the Platinum if that is necessary, but not sure when I'll get around to it. It has a timestamp on it anyway, so whatever.

Milennia

I
Congratulations, that's awesome! Well deserved and finally!

How did it feel when the trophy popped?

Many nerds creams were had

I'm looking forward to running crotas end with what I'm calling my main team
Matt
Drizz
Astro
Steroyd
And any of the others if they are still playing in the coming weeks

Looking for 4 for normal raid (PS4), had a great group but then the Internet shit itself. We are at the Templar, but can restart if need be.

1. ShinigamiFrost - Level 29 Warlock Sunsinger
2. PhantomPaincake - Level 30 Warlock

My PSN is: ShinigamiFrost

squidyj

I've got a 29 hunter looking for a full clear, preferrably hard, but i'll run normal if you're doing it.

and then I've got a 30 warlock on Hard Mode atheon.

if you can use either of those let me know, psn squidyj

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom