• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

gdt

Got Praedith's Revenge and The Raid Chest piece (which I already have :/. ). Oh and Chatterwhite for the third time of course. Fun raid.

How is PR.

GreyWind

Wow someone outside Bungie has the Fate Of All Fools, very nice gesture of Bungie.

Vw36Tq8.jpg

Here's a pic from reddit.

http://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheG..._just_sent_my_husband_the_new_exotic_fate_of/

milkham

Any reason to keep this second raid chest piece I don't need?

if the bonus stats are different you might want to keep it to build an alternate armor set
I have two raid chest pieces for my warlock, one is bonus hand cannon ammo, one is auto rifle, i kept both

SkylineRKR

Yeah with CM I took down 4 or 5 oracles with one mag I think. Enough to have GG ready, or switch to AE.

Got Praedith's Revenge and The Raid Chest piece (which I already have :/. ). Oh and Chatterwhite for the third time of course. Fun raid.

How is PR.

Best handling, ROF and reload of any sniper. Its a beast. Low impact doesn't really matter, just crit. I still do 8k crit per shot on Atheon on Heroic (me lvl 30), can easily pump in 12 shots or more. On shields its a bit suspect. Those Feeding Frenzy reloads mang, jesus. I think Chain of Woe stacks because it looks silly on my build.

When fully upgraded, mobs in close proximity will die from the explosion too. Explosion kills never get old. Great weapon in PvP too.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
How did you learn how to farm so good? I need to farm a whole bunch of spirit bloom and helium later so I can get to lvl 30... but it seems like such a chore... got any good strats?

Join me, I'll show you my loop, whenever you are free

There's 2 methods
Pure Farming, you bypass everything, even the public event, just go HAM collecting items
Patrol Farming, you farm, but you pick up patrols along the way and finish them off also

Watch any of the youtube videos, then just have a good memorization of the place, a lot of nooks and crannies people just bypass, I just go and grab, wish there was proximity chat so I can say, look chest/node here

I just like collecting, it soothes me as weird as it sounds, even after 2.5 months, I'm still enjoying it, I know it's not for everyone, but for me, it's a nice break from bullet-sponges

Hard Raid happening at 8:30 EST. Need two more. We have a mix of 29s and 30s with maxed weapons. Quote me to get a spot and we'll knock this out.

-Subtervotion
-Mindlog
-Router go vroom
-death4romabove
-
-

Zocano

Hard Raid happening at 8:30 EST. Need two more. We have a mix of 29s and 30s with maxed weapons. Quote me to get a spot and we'll knock this out.

-Subtervotion
-Mindlog
-Router go vroom
-death4romabove
-
-

Up for it. On your friend's list already.

PSN is Zocano just in case.

Is there a good way to do the last part of the Thorn bounty in Summoning pits? Soloable?

Easy cheese. Just wait at the door for the adds and Xygor comes along eventually. Did it solo myself recently.

You may need to poke your head out and shoot a bit to remind them you are there, but yeah..its a solo thing if you want.

Deku Tree

Join me, I'll show you my loop, whenever you are free

There's 2 methods
Pure Farming, you bypass everything, even the public event, just go HAM collecting items
Patrol Farming, you farm, but you pick up patrols along the way and finish them off also

Watch any of the youtube videos, then just have a good memorization of the place, a lot of nooks and crannies people just bypass, I just go and grab, wish there was proximity chat so I can say, look chest/node here

I just like collecting, it soothes me as weird as it sounds, even after 2.5 months, I'm still enjoying it, I know it's not for everyone, but for me, it's a nice break from bullet-sponges

Thanks, Grave! I'll look for you when I hop on later. I have to get some stuff done in real life first though...

Level 29 Titan looking to just finish Atheon on Normal. Got up to him with another group but they did it without me. I'll probably only get 3 Ascendants and a Chatterwhite but I've gotta try.

jred2k

Need one person for a normal raid. We just finished the opening spire section and a player backed out with no warning. PSN is North_Lights911. Experienced raider preferred but not required.

Edit: on PS4.

zewone

Need one person for a normal raid. We just finished the opening spire section and a player backed out with no warning. PSN is North_Lights911. Experienced raider preferred but not required.

Edit: on PS4.
I'll help if you still need someone.

Zakalwe

Banned
Which should I max out? Aetheon's Epilogue or Vision of Confluence? Which is better for VOG and Nightfall?

Epilogue = best oracle killer, great for Praetorian/Minotaur shields and good burn missions.

VoC = great for general use, boss dps, and amazing in pvp. Solar burn beast, eats wizards, etc... Currently my favourite weapon in the game aside from Gjallahorn.

Eppy Thatcher

God's had his chance.
Another week of raiding, weekly, heroics, 24 strikes till my eyes bleed and rumble matches while i rub multiple rabbits feet with my toes...

Watched another raid friend and another random in the crucible get The Last Word :(

WHEN LORD WHEN, WHENS GON BE MY TIME???!!!

edit: Oh yah.. and my raid pull this week was 2... count em TWO of the Raid Boots. In the same raid. Back to fucking back (Oracle bonus then Templar)
Did i run over Bungie's mom in a past life or some shit i mean wtf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom