• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daggoth

Alright, at the risk of this ending in tears: are any groups interested in taking a new flawless raider noob in about 10 hours time? Or 24-25 hrs time?

I'd like to give it a go with other gaffers, but I'm in Australia which makes getting together a bit tricky.

Level 29 Titan, just missing the boots. Rocket launcher wolfpack thing and epilogue levelled. Confident except for the gatekeeper portals.

I've only tried it once before, the run ended when the raid leader failed a jump before Templar.
i was not leading D:

maomaoIYP

Wow someone outside Bungie has the Fate Of All Fools, very nice gesture of Bungie.

http://i.imgur.com/Vw36Tq8.jpg[IMG]

Here's a pic from reddit.

[url]http://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/2lgxd4/deej_just_sent_my_husband_the_new_exotic_fate_of/[/url][/QUOTE]

Not to shit on bungie, but DAT 7 round magazine.....this is like the scout rifle version of bad juju. Both of them even have swapped rifle models.....

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Anybody up for flawless in about 4 hrs from now? Have a bunch of guys already. Really need to get this trophy out of my way. Atheon can be nuked with ghorns/IBs, just need two time's vengeance.

Mattiator

Sorry I missed the runs earlier, have a bunch of life shit to catch up on. Seemed like you had a strong team going, glad to see Dhruv back in it. I will be available for a midnight est run if it's going down. Seems like there are a lot more people interested in flawless runs :)

No worries you know I know what that'd all about hope to see everyone tonight. Cyborg said he could make it as did Astro :).

Zakalwe

Banned
Sorry I missed the runs earlier, have a bunch of life shit to catch up on. Seemed like you had a strong team going, glad to see Dhruv back in it. I will be available for a midnight est run if it's going down. Seems like there are a lot more people interested in flawless runs :)

It's cool. We had a strong first run which we probably would have got, but someone forgot their position and we lost the centre confux at gatekeepers.

Ugh. It's so annoying because it's so damn easy. Just the pressure getting people.

Will be there for the midnight run.

Dante316

The last words horrible range is making me play bad lol, im too used to the hawkmoon and thorns bad ass range..., ill have to change my playstyle for the last word. Only have 1st perk unlocked though.

Zakalwe

Banned
Good impact, piss range, but has a special perk that lets you fire as fast as you press the trigger. Probably really fun to play with, I would like to find one too.

It's the best rumble weapon on the game, imo. It dominates smaller maps.

It's not that great in pve.

Center conflux at GKs was always my position. :(

You know I'll lock that shit down if we run tonight. :)

Oh, most definitely. :3

We weren't cheating on you, just flirting. Don't worry.

SharkJAW

Is TLW actually powerful, or does it just look cool?
One of the best PvP weapons. As long as you're not encountering the opponent at long range, you're probably the favorite to win the gunfight. A full auto hand cannon with pretty high stability. Also has bonus hip fire accuracy and precision damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom