• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

maomaoIYP

It's the best rumble weapon on the game, imo. It dominates smaller maps.

It's not that great in pve.

Sounds great to me, I'm play PvP primarily. Rumble isn't exactly my fav mode though. A large majority of players in rumble are blade dancers doing blink jumps with shotguns.

joecanada

Took tomorrow off to hit the buy 2 get one at target and play some destiny - level my Suros, ballerhorn and praedyth revenge,

Nope - gale force winds in SW BC, no power anywhere.
Fuck you rahool I know you did this

Zakalwe

Banned
Sounds great to me, I'm play PvP primarily. Rumble isn't exactly my fav mode though. A large majority of players in rumble are blade dancers doing blink jumps with shotguns.

TLW will help you like rumble more. I main Titan, you can keep blink/shotgun users at bay as long as you don't tear around the map without care.

It's great for all the smaller maps on any mode, though.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Thank you guys for tuning in, that's awesome :) About to hit the Oracles up. Are you guys able to hear the other party members?

zarnold56

Easy cheese. Just wait at the door for the adds and Xygor comes along eventually. Did it solo myself recently.

You may need to poke your head out and shoot a bit to remind them you are there, but yeah..its a solo thing if you want.

Just did it solo. Hardest part was the waves while ghost is unlocking the door. The 3rd wave, all 4 elite wizards would bum rush me. The door tactic for Xyor is cake. Thanks

ocean

Banned
Just ran a Normal raid and tried to keep myself alive as a flawless rehearsal. Zero deaths until Atheon - I think I'll tacke the challenge in a week or two once I nail down my Atheon skills!

thats what happen to me once I upgraded an exotic helmet and chest. The following raid I got the helmet and chest.

lol you wouldn't happen to be a warlock by chance would you?

exactly the same shit happened to me. Upgraded voidfangs all the way, got the raid chest. Upgraded helmet all the way and that same night I got the raid helm.

I am aware xur already sold gjallar. Did any of you know how broken it was then? Just like they won't let solar burns happen, they won't let gjallar be sold again until they nerf it

It's fucking bungie guys common

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
The longer this game goes on the more and more i wish there was an item to remove randoms from my game. People can make farming mats or doing patrols downright physically painful sometimes.

maomaoIYP

TLW will help you like rumble more. I main Titan, you can keep blink/shotgun users at bay as long as you don't tear around the map without care.

It's great for all the smaller maps on any mode, though.

Sounds awesome, thanks! Now just to get blessed by RNGesus...

Zakalwe

Banned
Sitting in a nf with Manicstreet and his friend. All the enemies are standing still and regenerating health. They can't hear my mic. They're using me to respawn on and talking about me. It's really weird.

gdt

Nice thing is, soon as my alt hits 20, she'll jump to 26 cause of all the Titan gear I already have. Throw an exotic or some shards and I'll get her to 28, ready to run raids and nightfalls and weekly strikes alongside my hunter.

Two more chances at the loots each week ;_; RNGeesus plz respond.

So I'll be getting Chatterwhite twice a week then.

Hyun Sai

I am aware xur already sold gjallar. Did any of you know how broken it was then? Just like they won't let solar burns happen, they won't let gjallar be sold again until they nerf it

It's fucking bungie guys common
Everybody knew Icebreaker was broken in PVE before Xur sold it.

Namikaze1

Another day goes by without getting The Last Word.
4b954d45302332ec64fda36fe044cc8325d774b7c7226024ae8eb656d0e27568.jpg

yes, I know the actual quote is "I will find him!"

Namikaze1

That's the second time someone got The Last Word from the Gorgon chest immediately after I open it. The second time is much worse cause we were talking about The Last Word moment before Todd went to the chest and got his.

Fuck you, RNGesus!

squidyj

only 6 more hours until xur. I had a bad test today so I'm hoping to cheer myself up with a full clear, preferrably hard mode....

29 hunter

psn squidyj

shem935

Banned
only 6 more hours until xur. I had a bad test today so I'm hoping to cheer myself up with a full clear, preferrably hard mode....

29 hunter

psn squidyj

I would like to try hard mode out. Never done it before. 29 hunter maxed VOC Praedyth and Admonisher. Shem0275

Zakalwe

Banned
haha congrats. We couldn't hear you for whatever reason. Also not sure what bugged out. We were all dead but the game wasn't ending.

Ha, was I dead? It was showing me as alive on my screen, hiding behind the boxes. I was getting contacting server errors the entire time.

Thanks for the run. :3

Namikaze1

It will only take 1 hour to get the trophy.

Thanks for the congrats by the way. Also I would be up for trying a 2 man raid sometime if anyone else is kooky enough for it.
The team and I finished a 3 Guardian raid about an hour ago. All three of us were playing as different classes. I was the Titan Defender, fig was the Gunslinging Hunter, and Todd was the Sunsinger Warlock. Athean fight was terrible. We had to keep dying just to recharge our super so that Todd could die and revive after we were sent through the portal. The worst part was just opening the gate to the vault. 45 minutes on that as we were trying to do the whole raid legit.

Also, Gjallahorn is a fucking beast against everything. Templar went down pretty fast.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Ha, was I dead? It was showing me as alive on my screen, hiding behind the boxes. I was getting contacting server errors the entire time.

Thanks for the run. :3

haha really? That's so funny. I kept trying to revive you and then I died.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom