• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reached Cryptarch level 100 today...yup.

B1zQijrIcAAMHUX.jpg:orig

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ

I salute you sir

Guys I will resume what I got from my Raid today....
*tons of cool stuff*

Hey, i will do the same, this is what i got yesterday:

+ ass shards
+ ass shards
+ ass shards
+ Warlock bond
+ ass shards
+ ass energy
+ Chatterwhite

And now, i´m going to cry in the corner.

mstevens

It was actually 3 hours 40 mintues from start time and we didn't really get started anywhere near 9 due to the dropout. Honestly, I prepare for faaaar worse ;)

Well, I mean combined with my run last week that was also just shards/energy. I shouldn't be complaining, I know people who have had far worse luck.. It's just crazy to spend that much time with no progress. Give us tokens to buy gear with or something!

Again, thanks for the run. Next time I'll make sure my mic is on.

HighOnPCP

On another note guys, I got all those god damn coins vibrating gently in my hand only WAITING to be spent on something awesome...I will get disappointed again am I?
Oh god I will be so disappointed.

KeRaSh

Don't give me Gjallarhorn, Xur. Same goes for that trash pistol The Last Word. How about Sunbreakers instead?

If we get Sunbreakers again, I WILL blame you!
Ah well, I actually wouldn't mind that much. It's my favorite Warlock exotic and some newer players might not have it yet.
I DO want a Gjallarhorn, though.
Also exotic chest engrams please...

Jinjo

Spawn at Patrol on earth.

Take a slight left and head down the stairs.
If you have a Black Wax Idol, pop it.
Kill the 3 level 18 Hive in the room.
Go back up the stairs, kill the 3 fallen outside.
Go back down and kill the Hive.
Do that for 10 minutes (until the idol runs out) and you should have 1,000-2,000 easy.

You don't even need to go back outside, just go to the complete otherside of the room, face the wall and they will respawn almost instantly.

Hey, i will do the same, this is what i got yesterday:

+ ass shards
+ ass shards
+ ass shards
+ Warlock bond
+ ass shards
+ ass energy
+ Chatterwhite

And now, i´m going to cry in the corner.

Yeah, just switch one shards drop for energies and that was my haul last night... As usual...

Midas

Just a little more than four weeks until the expansion. How long do you think we'll have to wait until the new raid will be playable? Two more weeks?

Spiders

Nearly every legendary armor piece I've gotten from engrams, vanguard and Dead Orbit in the last few weeks has been for hunter...I now have 2 helmets, 4 chests, 3 sets of boots, 1 set of gauntlets and a cloak sitting in my vault along with some hunter exotics that I got form Xur engrams.

I guess they want me to get my hunter to level 20.

I have 3 GHorns but I still really hope Xur sells it in an hour. I want every single person I ever raid with to have a maxed GH. Especially once the new Hive raid hits.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Know what?
I think it's time for Xur to sell Thunderlord.
I bet he's gonna sell a Fusion Rifle.

Shito

Been like that for weeks. Last good thing I bought for non-collection purposes was Ice Breaker and I found one of my own anyway.
People need to understand that the more you play / progress in the game, the less Xur becomes useful.
And that it's a normal thing.
Xur got me my ice breaker, my exotic hunter chest, and my exotic warlock chest. Its engrams also got me three titan exotics. If he doesn't stock gjallahorn today, it'll probably be the first time I'm buying something from him "just for the collection". But I won't resent the RNG. Nor will I go dismiss it's usefulness for me in the past, or for people that are far less advanced than me. ^^

Spiders

Gjallarhorn, The Last Word and Thunderlord are the only exotics that I really want, so I'm really hoping Xur will have one of them.

I also want the Void Drive for my warlock's sparrow.

TTG

Gatekeeper with a bunch of 29s is not easy. It's one thing to have a couple of people execute and not make a mistake, another to get at least 5 to click at the same time.

People need to understand that the more you play / progress in the game, the less Xur becomes useful.
And that it's a normal thing.
Xur got me my ice breaker, my exotic hunter chest, and my exotic warlock chest. Its engrams also got me three titan exotics. If he doesn't stock gjallahorn today, it'll probably be the first time I'm buying something from him "just for the collection". But I won't resent the RNG. Nor will I go dismiss it's usefulness for me in the past, or for people that are far less advanced than me. ^^

I wish there was more loot and I could even slightly tilt the odds in my favor as far as acquiring specific pieces goes. Let me run the most tedious shit if there's a chance. If I'm desperate I'll do it. The lockouts for Nightfall and the Raid which are the rewarding activities is dumb. In Diablo 3 I can do some rifts, see if I get anything and if I don't I can gamble a slot or two. If that doesn't turn up anything I'll say, "Well, maybe next time." Next time can be whenever I want. Even before there were rifts there were specific paths you could run killing monsters to your hearts content. With this game it's, "Yes, weekly reset. Yeah, Nightfall! (nope). Alright, guess I'll do the Raid (nope). I hope Xur has something good this week."

I don't have an issue with Xur so much, it's just that if he doesn't have anything and your Raid and Nightfall didn't turn up anything, that's a week where you didn't get anywhere. Our over-reliance on him is a symptom of how crappy the purely RNG driven loot system is. The wacky gear acquisition is because there's no gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom