• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maledict

Sun breakers. Again.

Is truth worth getting? I generally run with Corrective Measure and Icebreaker for the raid, doesn't look to be that great an upgrade over those two?

blackflag

It'sfuckingnothing.gif

And it appears that maybe they switched him to rotate (it could be RNGesus) and if they did it would be another 3 weeks at least......I hope they didn't do that.

DJ88

Why were people hoping for TLW? Pretty sure it goes primary exotic, then secondary, then heavy. Next week he will sell a primary

Why do people keep asking this when its been shown many many many times that Xur has broken that pattern before?

Although he has been following it for a few weeks now.

Sun breakers. Again.

Is truth worth getting? I generally run with Corrective Measure and Icebreaker for the raid, doesn't look to be that great an upgrade over those two?

I find truth to be really good in pvp, once you unlock the prototype trueseeker, there is no way - i repeat - no way that you could miss your target.

TTG

I was hoping bungie would let xur sell gjallarhorn so that leaving players will have a reason to stay on. Guess not.

Gjallarhorn some sort of transcendent weapon now?

Protip: Truth with Javelin upgrade makes for basically the same velocity.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Finally, after god knows how many hard atheon kills, I finally have a mythoclast.

With full titan and warlock sets already in my bag, there's only two items I need from the vault: hunter boots and praedyth's timepiece.

gatti-man

Bungie is straight cold cock blocking me. 2 of my friends in our group got ballerhorn and 3 got hawkmoon. I got blueballs and some legendaries i already own :/ xur you were my last hope.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
As someone who has no legendary or exotic heavy , how is truth ?

GODhorn 100/10
Truth 9/10, Once you acquire lock-on perk, holy shit is it a game changer, it's Void RL to boot, good for Raids, if no Icebreaker in Special slot
I mean you just have to scope and point at Atheon and let the rocket chase after that trapezoid fuck
Henzen Vengeance 8.5/10, More Boom than Truth, but you have to line up your shot, enemies moves, wasted rocket

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Truth is not that bad actually, it just lacks the wolfpack rounds. I am not going to upgrade it when I have HV which is the second best RL in the game.

Rainmaker

Banned
The lack of loot variety in this game is more disappointing to me than the lack of content variety a lot of the time. The loot I necessarily find the most appealing aesthetically will usually not be what I need to have to grow. Most of the exotic guns are pretty boring to me. Shaders aren't outgoing enough. There's some pretty cool armor but a lot of it looks too much like others.

I like that raid armor is so important to get to level 30 but the RNG part of it sucks and the whole process leads to everyone who gets to level 30 (which is essentially the endgame right now) will be wearing the same stuff except for the random exotic here and there.

Truth is not that bad actually, it just lacks the wolfpack rounds. I am not going to upgrade it when I have HV which is the second best RL in the game.

But Wolfpack rounds are the GHorn secret sauce. That's where the magic happens.

Wait, isn't Xur a little early? Or did Daylight Savings mess with the time or something?

Daily update moved an hour earlier since daylight savings. 4am EST now.

Bollocks

a friend got the horn yesterday in the nightfall strike while I got a useless helmet
funny thing is he doesn't even know how lucky he got, he just said meh another rocket launcher, fml

Seriously... I think titans are good on exotic chest peices right now.

Xur is my new rahool. Back to leveling my warlock alt I guess. Sure as hell aint buying him any sunbreakers either.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Wait, isn't Xur a little early? Or did Daylight Savings mess with the time or something?

The latter

Resets now happen at 4AM EST or 1AM PST

Even the weekly reset will now be a 4AM affair till March when we go back to our regularly scheduled program

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom