• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

HighOnPCP

Clocks went back an hour so Xur is working earlier shifts.

But didn't that happen already a few days ago? this fucking hour forward hour back shit has to stop who the fuck thought of this? so I guess bounties and daily etc. are reset too?
I just wanna know because if not I'd hop on real quick and get me some double bounties for later

GlamFM

Banned
Thank you all for the response! Still kinda new to farming. I'm only lvl 26 and trying to get a higher level into raid.

I bought everything to get to level 29. Don´t rely on random drops. Get your weekly marks, get you vanguard rep to 3 and buy legendary armor.

Steroyd

Thank you all for the response! Still kinda new to farming. I'm only lvl 26 and trying to get a higher level into raid.

Even though the raid says the reccomended level is 26, the real reccomended level is 27 preferred level is 28, because the enemies levels go up from the halfway point.

Anyway, I'm not arguing that Truth is necessarily better, just that there's not much between them. I'm glad you're all over the moon about wolf pack rounds... you know what? Forget it. I'm not gonna be the guy telling you to curb your enthusiasm over a weapon. Enjoy.

GHorn is the best overall PvE weapon in the game, not just the best RL or best exotic. Of course there are important situational uses for other guns but nothing comes close to GH for general use DPS and especially raid boss DPS. That's why the 17 second hard raid Atheon kill used 4 GHs, it's why the 2 man hard raid team both had maxed GHs and had the relic guy drop the relic and fire GH at Atheon, etc.

Obviously people should play however they want and use whatever weapons they enjoy but I also want as many maxed GHs on my raid team as possible.

As you enter the hangar area turn right and be dissapointed.

Yo, did you ever upload the video from our flawless run? I would upload mine but I don't actually have the "kill shot" because I had been getting teleported. I'm walking out of the portal right when he dies so I was hoping to see a view from the outside.

Carn82

No, you should keep the helmet and go for Raid gear next. The normal Raid will eventually give you everything but a helmet.

Raid gear + Exotic Helmet = LEVEL 30!

Aww crap }:[ I didnt know that. I've been maxing out my exotic armor, and dont have an exotic helmet (unless I buy Mask of the Third Man)

I bought everything to get to level 29. Don´t rely on random drops. Get your weekly marks, get you vanguard rep to 3 and buy legendary armor.

Oh yeah I got it to rank 3, at the moment right now I would say I am currently farming for upgrade materials and stuff. I have everything for now except for probably a primary auto rifle which I'm working on crucible rank 3.(only rank 2 atm)

Even though the raid says the reccomended level is 26, the real reccomended level is 27 preferred level is 28, because the enemies levels go up from the halfway point.

got it! Thanks for the advice! I'll just farm for upgrade materials at the moment.

HighOnPCP

I really don't understand why bungie is doing this, honestly.
WHY sunbreakers again? WHY mask of the third man again? WHYYY Truth again?!
We know that the stuff Xur sells is not random because they tweeted something like "after many requests we got the suros back" or something like that.

I just can't comprehend it's like they create more things to hate about the game?

All these little "fuck you's" will add up and some people WILL quit because of shit like this.

Not me though I'm a fucking shit and will keep playing heh

Steroyd

But didn't that happen already a few days ago? this fucking hour forward hour back shit has to stop who the fuck thought of this? so I guess bounties and daily etc. are reset too?
I just wanna know because if not I'd hop on real quick and get me some double bounties for later

Yeah, it happened last week in the UK and the reset time has been an hour earlier since, US caught up a few days ago (?) and experienced the same thing.

GHorn is the best overall PvE weapon in the game, not just the best RL or best exotic. Of course there are important situational uses for other guns but nothing comes close to GH for general use DPS and especially raid boss DPS. That's why the 17 second hard raid Atheon kill used 4 GHs, it's why the 2 man hard raid team both had maxed GHs and had the relic guy drop the relic and fire GH at Atheon, etc.

Obviously people should play however they want and use whatever weapons they enjoy but I also want as many maxed GHs on my raid team as possible.

Damn straight, I'm convinced that Ghorn saved our flawless run with enrage looming.

GlamFM

Banned
Aww crap }:[ I didnt know that. I've been maxing out my exotic armor, and dont have an exotic helmet (unless I buy Mask of the Third Man)

That´s not so bad. By the time you have all your raid gear you will probably have more shards than you need.

I´m currently sitting on 84 shards and waiting for my first piece of raid gear. Only got (amazing) weapons so far in my 4 Raids.

I really don't understand why bungie is doing this, honestly.
WHY sunbreakers again? WHY mask of the third man again? WHYYY Truth again?!
We know that the stuff Xur sells is not random because they tweeted something like "after many requests we got the suros back" or something like that.

I just can't comprehend it's like they create more things to hate about the game?

All these little "fuck you's" will add up and some people WILL quit because of shit like this.

Not me though I'm a fucking shit and will keep playing heh

Mask of the Third Man was sold during the first week and a lot of people could barely run the 22 weekly, let alone the 28.

Sunbreakers this many times when there are still 2 Warlock exotics that haven't shown up is BS. It's also the only exotic armour I've ever found
twice

WITHE1982

So The Truth and Sunbreakers again from Xur. Well that plain sucks.

I have Heart of the Praxic Fire and don;t use solar grenades at all so not point in 'breakers really.

I also already have a fully upgraded legendary void RPG. It it worth trading it in for The Truth? I do have the coins to spare.

HighOnPCP

I'm gonna play tiger strikes ALL DAY today and if I don't get Gjallahorn.....IF I DON'T...

Also I'm probably making a third warlock, bring him up to 20 real quick so I can run nightfall again this week and 3 times every following week....

Shito

I'm happy about Sunbreakers.
Only started really working on my warlock alt this week, and those past weeks I only ever had enough coins to gear up my hunter.

Different people with different playing habits will have different needs. And with so little exotics to begin with, it's normal to see that many repeats. I don't mind, really, if Xur have something I want I'm happy, and if not, well, that's ok. I'll keep doing my nighfalls and weeklies, waiting for Gjallahorn and the first expansion. ^^
We are going to burn through it so bad, though, I fear the drop will really happen between december and march...

EL CUCO

No Ballerhorn, sorry man.

No freaking way.

ITS THE TRUTH...??? REALLY?

dwKUiTp.gif

Ambitious

Yeah.... because what makes Gjallarhorn the best is the velocity of the rockets....... /facepalmthroughdeskexplodinghead

People still arguing against the supremacy of Gjhorn are either ignorant (having never used a fully upgraded one) or just jealous. :)

Get them. If you get the raid helmet and you ever play as sunsinger you'll want them.

I bought the Sunbreakers the second week Xur appeared and never looked back. Best day-to-day exotic for a Sunbro if you use the first grenade (in my opinion).
Heart of Praxic Fire is great, too but I never use my super unless I actually die in a tough situation so the perk would rarely be of use to me, while I benefit from Sunbreakers every time I throw a grenade.
They also look pretty fucking amazing if you ask me.

Thanks. On my way to Xur again.
It's funny how many pieces of exotic gear I have for my level 15 Warlock and my nonexistent Titan, compared to my level 30 Hunter main.. I still only have the Symbiote helmet, nothing else.

void666

Banned
Xur brings nothing but disappointment week after week.
Now i'm sure weapon type is not random. Next week he will bring a primary.
red death

Sh0k

Except for a helmet, got a full raid armor set for my hunter from a couple of Vault of Glass runs. Thank Xur for the exotic helmet, now I can get him to level 30 :)

Thanks. On my way to Xur again.
It's funny how many pieces of exotic gear I have for my level 15 Warlock and my nonexistant Titan, compared to my level 30 Hunter main.. I still only have the Symbiote helmet, nothing else.
Yeah it's pretty ridiculous how many exotic pieces I have for my titan, considering I only have considerably less time played on her compared to my hunter.

2 exotic pieces for my hunter. Both purchased.

5! Pieces for my titan. None purchased.

3 pieces for the level 6 warlock I don't play. 1 piece from a xur engram. The others were RNG.

Bungie. Please.

zenbot

The early proximity detonation on Truth alone makes it worthwhile; the tracking unlock is just gravy. It is an amazing, amazing weapon in PVP. Aim in someone's general direction, fire and forget. So good.

Steroyd

Yo, did you ever upload the video from our flawless run? I would upload mine but I don't actually have the "kill shot" because I had been getting teleported. I'm walking out of the portal right when he dies so I was hoping to see a view from the outside.

There was something up with the uploading when I last tried, will try again today, I don't think I have the killshot either because the git was behind a pillar when he died. That said I do have a good POV of no-one getting teleported multiple times.

There was something up with the uploading when I last tried, will try again today, I don't think I have the killshot either because the git was behind a pillar when he died. That said I do have a good POV of no-one getting teleported multiple times.

How does one upload an entire raid?

my PS4 only let´s me record 15 minutes of data :(

Lima

Wait why are people complaining about him selling the mask of the third man again? He sold it the first week the game was out and since then he sold every single exotic piece for the hunter except young arkhams spine which two weeks ago was easily acquired through a glove engram because there are only a total of 3 exotic gloves in the game.

I would complain more that he hasn't sold heart of praxic fire yet.

ethomaz

Banned
Nothing for me again.

Truth is meh... Sunbreakers is the 4th time... I don't even know if I will even change my Titan Exotic lol

I will have over 100 coins next week... useless coins.

Lima

You're on my fr right? I will prob be doing more crucible this weekend. I am going to try to get that relic hunter trophy this weekend!

Good luck with that. Salvage was last weekend. It's the stupid vehicle playlist again that no one gives a shit about.

Shito

Wait why are people complaining about him selling the mask of the third man again? He sold it the first week the game was out and since then he sold every single exotic piece for the hunter except young arkhams spine which two weeks ago was easily acquired through a glove engram because there are only a total of 3 exotic gloves in the game.
May I please challenge your "easily acquired" in your "was easily acquired through a glove engram" sentence? ^^

Cool, thanks for the update. Maybe Lik or Cyborg have a good kill shot since Jake was the other guy in the portal with me.

How does one upload an entire raid?

my PS4 only let´s me record 15 minutes of data :(

Yeah you can only do 15 min at a time so you would need to keep saving the recordings and then use something like Share Play to stitch them all together at the end. It could definitely be done though.

Destiny [OT10] Working As Intended.

I agree. Still Horny is quite good, but I don't think Working as Intended can be topped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom