• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Varvor

You only need this strat for flawless. Flawless almost always glitches and sends 0 or 1 person into the portal.

It's not worth taking the risk or time to solo or even 2 man a portal when you really don't need to.

Perhaps, but as my experience with flawless showcased, having people on standby in front of both portals incase only 1 or 2 people get ported works as well and much faster. soon as portal opens people go in and burn the oracles. We had to do only 1 port before we killed the boss.

Point is, there are multiple avenues to handle these issues while raiding.

I'm ready to dedicate some time to Flawless Raid right now.

Anyone who wants in lets do this thing!

PSN Subtervotion.

Responded to your PSN message. My buddy should be here within 5 to 10 minutes and then off to dinner but after I get back, on all night till late! I'm sure you'll form a team but if anyone bails at any point, shoot me an invite when you see me on.

thedan001

Joined the 3x30 club!

https://db.tt/0wdnTP1I

I'm deaf so I had to raid completely without mic's or any sound at all
Just improvised and used alot of xbox messaging :<

I play on the X1 but I'm starting a new account on the PS4 so I will play along with I get a 29

Zakalwe

Banned
Perhaps, but as my experience with flawless showcased, having people on standby in front of both portals incase only 1 or 2 people get ported works as well and much faster. soon as portal opens people go in and burn the oracles. We had to do only 1 port before we killed the boss.

Much more risk involved, but faster for sure. Whatever way you feel most comfortable with.

Where is Xur!?

Here:

iOEFveO.jpg

Stantron

This is some sort of revelation for me, what about the oracles? Wont they mess up the raid for not being killed?

If you grab the relic and run out through the portal fast enough, you will be safe. You just won't get the Timed Vengence buff.
If by chance, you make it to the portal door and it's not up yet, shooting the oracles can buy you more time I think. You'd want to start with the one that spawned first. But if the outside team is setup right, they should have portal open without you needing to do this. You can start to walk through as soon as you see white forming in the portal circle.

Xamdou

Damn reruns... Already bought sunbreakers, thruth and the exotic engram from xur which gave me light beyond nemesis.

Also is the heart of the praxis Fire cheet armor for warlocks any good? Got it in nightfall the other day.

Hope we get one of the packages soon :/

Also a nicer crypt arch? No such thing not possible

Some of the updates Deej mentions sound good. New ways to purchase mats especially.

No specific mention of the raid bugs though, of course.

I know you two finished Flawless already but I saw posts saying maybe you'd help another team out. If you're not busy, we'd love you to join. We have 4 right now.

PSN Subtervotion

Can exotics and legendaries still drop at the end of strikes in the strike playlist (specifically tiger)? I know they could before, but not sure if the patch that altered the loot/engram properties changed that...

I've already completed a raid this week, might do a hard one on the weekend, and in the meantime I'm just grinding out rep. I could do it in Crucible or Strike playlist, but I'd prefer to do strikes.

But if there's a better shot of a Last Resort or Multitool dropping in the Crucible, then I guess I'll go there and grin and bear it...

Varvor

Has disappearing ammo from your person when ever you re-spawn/join game ever been addressed?

Surely its not intended to work that way? For those who don't know, when ever you expend your normal carrying capacity of ammunition (Special/heavy), every time you spawn you get one less of such ammo. Which is not big deal for special ammo, but becomes an issue with continues wipes and heavy ammo (rockets).

Milennia

I know you two finished Flawless already but I saw posts saying maybe you'd help another team out. If you're not busy, we'd love you to join. We have 4 right now.

PSN Subtervotion

I cannot at the moment as I'm driving home and in traffic :/ in always up to help tho

We will see when I get home, I'm good this weekend pretty much

Zocano

Can exotics and legendaries still drop at the end of strikes in the strike playlist (specifically tiger)? I know they could before, but not sure if the patch that altered the loot/engram properties changed that...

I've already completed a raid this week, might do a hard one on the weekend, and in the meantime I'm just grinding out rep. I could do it in Crucible or Strike playlist, but I'd prefer to do strikes.

But if there's a better shot of a Last Resort or Multitool dropping in the Crucible, then I guess I'll go there and grin and bear it...

Got a legendary engram just now from a Tiger strike.

Turned into a SUROS Regime. My second one.

Feel like I should dismantle it cause I don't want to be bothered to upgrade a second. I will probably hold on to it though cause I have such a stupid amount of Ass Energy now.

Zakalwe

Banned

PSN Subtervotion

Sorry man, taking a break from flawless for a day or so then running our regs through first. Will gladly help after that if you're still stuck, might be able to fit a run or two in here and there so if you see me online and I'm not in a raid feel free to ask!

Psn: astropoff

Really, you just need a group who are dedicated to keep trying. You might even one shot it. It's not difficult mechanic wise, getting everyone used to handling the various glitches is the real trick.

Zakalwe

Banned
Got a legendary engram just now from a Tiger strike.

Turned into a SUROS Regime. My second one.

Feel like I should dismantle it cause I don't want to be bothered to upgrade a second. I will probably hold on to it though cause I have such a stupid amount of Ass Energy now.

Try using it without any upgrades in pvp. Some people swear it's a better gun that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom