• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeEyes

Banned
So, weekly update is up:

New things incoming:
New shaders for your gear (thank christ, finally!)
Ways to preview items before you spend your Glimmer (EVEN BETTER!)
Greater chances of “showers” in public spaces (I hope this is referring to rain...)
Adjustments to some arenas that needed better traffic flow
New economies to equip you with upgrade materials (Very good idea)
Fixes, patches, and other invisible technical evolutions
Some other tricks up our sleeve
Maybe even a more generous Cryptarch (he’ll still be sort of a bastard) (Ripe for more trolling)

Bad Public Events joke. Chance of showers? Warsats?

This thing on?
giphy.gif

;p

Only after you buff Vex and guarantee Xur won't be a waste of time AGAIN next week

(Praxic and Spine, please, aka stuff that has never been sold yet, for a change)

Plenty of times he's sold stuff that hasn't been sold yet. It's not his fault you already have nearly everything.

Namikaze1

Once you get it you'll use it for a few days then stop.
If its anything like Fatebringer, I'll use it, fully upgrade it, and then switch to Hawkmoon once I find it inferior to the Hawk.

Cømet;137854663 said:
[/clearly salty cos he doesn't have it]

Total guess, but sounds about right. FB da bes yo.
I have it, fully maxed out too, but it's inferior to Hawkmoon.

Cømet

Banned
If its anything like Fatebringer, I'll use it, fully upgrade it, and then switch to Hawkmoon once I find it inferior to the Hawk.

Is Hawkmoon really that good? I mean, FB is pretty top of the hill stuff as far as I can see. Is Hawkmoon really that much better?

I'm sure not sure I could give up the exotic slot for a primary when I have so many wicked special/heavies. I do want Hawkmoon though, it looks sexy :3

I like the Vanguard Scout Rifle

AF.XRYL-1 (something like that)
Precision shots on that thing with Firefly is fun
Shadow Price and Vanquisher III are great ARs.

77 Wizard and Light/Beware if you like fusions.

TDYK and Lord High Fixer for Handcannons.

Swarm is a very good MG.

These are the stand out ones for me.
Shadow Price is good, though you can get a better dropped version.

Thanks for the suggestions. The vanguard scout rifle is nice, but it's pretty similar to the FWC one I got awhile ago. Admittedly I haven't given scout rifles a fair chance in harder PvE stuff yet-- I should.

I'm good on Fusions for the time being-- that's the one slot I have total confidence in!

Sadly I've gotten crappy luck on dropped ARs. I've gotten a couple but they have had rather lame rolls (of course my friend got 2 perfect Shadow Prices... jealous). I may just pick up the New Monarchy one as people have suggested. Small clip but the rolls are good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom