• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namikaze1

Don't worry, I'll make your death quick and relatively painless.
I thought you loved me!

Just kill Todd immediately after for me.

Cømet;137854783 said:
Is Hawkmoon really that good? I mean, FB is pretty top of the hill stuff as far as I can see. Is Hawkmoon really that much better?

I'm sure not sure I could give up the exotic slot for a primary when I have so many wicked special/heavies. I do want Hawkmoon though, it looks sexy :3
it's really good. This shit is doing over 1500 crit damage every time. Hell, the highest it has done is 2300 and that's with the perk.
No trade backs
fine. At least I have the cloak. :p

Cømet;137854513 said:
Let's not chase Deej off as soon as he starts posting again. We've all got issues with the game, but we're all still playing it.

Honestly I get the feeling a lot of the people in this thread only log in to raid and do their nightfalls each week and then sort of peace out, but still hang out in the thread.

If its anything like Fatebringer, I'll use it, fully upgrade it, and then switch to Hawkmoon once I find it inferior to the Hawk.

The explosion effect on Fatebringer is actually kind of annoying when you're shooting at groups of enemies. You have to wait for them to recover from and then line up again. Maybe if Firefly did more damage.

I thought you loved me!

Just kill Todd immediately after for me.

it's really good. This shit is doing over 1500 crit damage every time. Hell, the highest it has done is 2300 and that's with the perk.

fine. At least I have the cloak. :p
Senpai no longer notices you.

Honestly I get the feeling a lot of the people in this thread only log in to raid and do their nightfalls each week and then sort of peace out, but still hang out in the thread.
Raises hand!
I have no beef with DeeJ

Namikaze1

Senpai no longer notices you.
Noooooo! Senpai no longer notices me! good bye cruel world!
8nFAOQI.jpg

JayEH

This comment on the weekly update made me chuckle.

"Please try to be more cryptic about what you're adding to the game and when to expect it. God forbid you provide any actual timeline less obscure than "the weeks to come".

There's nothing anyone enjoys more than waiting for a patch each week to either find out that there is no patch or that it's a bare bones piece of shit that doesn't add anything to the game.

No one gives a shit about your flair for writing. You could toss up a bullet list of bare bones notes and people would appreciate it more than having to read through this diary."

He's write about the writing though. DeeJ does not speak like a human being. I'm convinced he's a robot created by Activision.

Ghazi

I just did two Nightfalls... both people I played with got exotic weapons and I got shitty FWC weapons I already had.

Fuck this game.

I think Deej is starting to get salty about the already on the disc comments. He went after one guy who commented on it.

Edit: Oh, he posts here too. No wonder hes salty.

I'm curious what was said (couldn't find it on the page). During the beta they defiantly sold the bouncer enemies as guarding areas that you could get to when leveled up, not when you buy the DLC.

It was a good update, but I'm still a bit bitter about that. Also, was hoping for encounters to get mats, not an economy change. I'll wait the changes before passing judgement.

Cømet;137854783 said:
Is Hawkmoon really that good? I mean, FB is pretty top of the hill stuff as far as I can see. Is Hawkmoon really that much better?

I'm sure not sure I could give up the exotic slot for a primary when I have so many wicked special/heavies. I do want Hawkmoon though, it looks sexy :3

It's very strong and has insane range and great sights. It's a pleasure to shoot. I don't have a fatebringer to directly compare it to though. Obviously YMMV depending on what other gear you have. If you are decked with raid weapons and special/heavy exotics then maybe the slot is better spent elsewhere.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I'll let myself out.

You are doing it to yourself
You have such a dedicated core of players still playing since release and yet you spit on our faces week after week after week of "soon", "we're listening", "800 worded paragraph that just regurgitates what we already know"

Please FIX YOUR FUCKING GAME!

Do you really want to hurt the core players who invested into your game, lose us, good luck getting Destiny 2 sell even a 1/3rd what this has done

Every fucking week it's the same ol' bullshit of things coming down the pipeline
Where's the Exotic Buff?
Where's the VoG Raid Fixes, pre Atheon cheese or post Atheon cheese?

You keep saying that you are in this for the long haul, all I see if broken sayings that you keep dangling on us to keep us at least semi-appeased that they might be a week away from becoming reality

ONCE AGAIN FIX YOUR FUCKING GAME, I invested too much of my time playing this to see it go to waste because the Ego some of you have gassed in your head still hasn't deflated away
Please!, FIX YOUR GAME, stop doing artificial shit, get the foundation straightened up before you start plastering the wallpaper to make it look serene
Guess what?, cracks still show through and will shred through those paper thin decorations

Namikaze1

I said it before and I'll say it again but these hunter raid pants makes my female Exo's butt look big.

And I still don't understand why they have breasts!

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Yeah, well, you can only repeat the current content so many times. Waiting for the DLC now.

Ganhyun

I'm curious what was said (couldn't find it on the page). During the beta they defiantly sold the bouncer enemies as guarding areas that you could get to when leveled up, not when you buy the DLC.

It was a good update, but I'm still a bit bitter about that. Also, was hoping for encounters to get mats, not an economy change. I'll wait the changes before passing judgement.

Looks like its gone already.

Basically, someone made a comment about how the "new areas" were already on the disc. Deej commented that since he knew that that he obviously would be world first. No need for anyone like Datto to bother since he already knew.

Talks of big phones reminds me of the promise Bungie made to release the iPad version of the companion at launch.

Two months later, and no mention of it ever. Like...it's been dropped hasn't it?

Yeah I'm thinking about nexus 6. It's so big though. It looks so cool.

Same here. I'm just waiting for best buy to put it up for pre-order. Hopefully it releases soon.

OT: I'm starting to get the hang of theae hand cannons. Hopefully the game blesses me with fatebringer next week or hawkmoon any day now

I said it before and I'll say it again but these hunter raid pants makes my female Exo's butt look big.

And I still don't understand why they have breasts!

This game is all about ass.

I like big butts

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Talks of big phones reminds me of the promise Bungie made to release the iPad version of the companion at launch.

Two months later, and no mention of it ever. Like...it's been dropped hasn't it?

Just like everything spewed, "Soon", "We're Listening", "I tried to fight for you guys..."

X-Frame

So I just realized that Truth tracks targets a lot easier if you actually reduce the velocity of the rockets in PvP.

I was going full velocity this whole time.

DryvBy

I wanted to share this stupid thing I spent a couple hours off / on working on today. A few of us have a clan called TMNT. Yeah, after those puberty turtles. We actually have 4 guys (including myself) dressed in a color scheme corresponding with the turtle we play as.

Anyway, here's my trash wallpaper I made us:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom