• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you run tiger strikes to get marks and give every single blue engram to your alts, you can get a bunch all at once without spending glimmer or farming or whatever.

I can give that a try. I didn't think about putting blues in the vault until recently and had wasteda bunch trying to level rahool on my main. I probably pick up roughly ten greens and two blues while out farming XP. After that I'll do nightfall, weekly, daily, raid, ect on two toons. Plus doing some of that with friends just to do it. I'll have to see if those are worth the time invested since I usually get burned out on running the same strikes over and over. Almost wish they would have tiger stories.

Temidien

Neo Member
Anyone free to help a sherpa group get through Gatekeepers/Atheon on normal? Two new raiders (but fast learners), three veterans. Thanks in advance!

PSN: Temidien

Kalamari

You are doing it to yourself
You have such a dedicated core of players still playing since release and yet you spit on our faces week after week after week of "soon", "we're listening", "800 worded paragraph that just regurgitates what we already know"

Please FIX YOUR FUCKING GAME!

Do you really want to hurt the core players who invested into your game, lose us, good luck getting Destiny 2 sell even a 1/3rd what this has done

Every fucking week it's the same ol' bullshit of things coming down the pipeline
Where's the Exotic Buff?
Where's the VoG Raid Fixes, pre Atheon cheese or post Atheon cheese?

You keep saying that you are in this for the long haul, all I see if broken sayings that you keep dangling on us to keep us at least semi-appeased that they might be a week away from becoming reality

ONCE AGAIN FIX YOUR FUCKING GAME, I invested too much of my time playing this to see it go to waste because the Ego some of you have gassed in your head still hasn't deflated away
Please!, FIX YOUR GAME, stop doing artificial shit, get the foundation straightened up before you start plastering the wallpaper to make it look serene
Guess what?, cracks still show through and will shred through those paper thin decorations

You silly rabbit.

TTG

Cheesing this week's weekly with an underleveled hunter... oh man. Ice Breaker too strong, I just graded a whole wheel of parmesan with it and it's asking for seconds. I bet I can work through the nightfall as well, but I'm going to need multiple podcasts to do it.

Qwell

Well I may not have gotten any Fatebringers after 3x HM raids for 3x weeks in a row ... but I picked up 2x Atheon Timepiece so I have some Arc primary... guess those will do for now.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I can give that a try. I didn't think about putting blues in the vault until recently and had wasteda bunch trying to level rahool on my main. I probably pick up roughly ten greens and two blues while out farming XP. After that I'll do nightfall, weekly, daily, raid, ect on two toons. Plus doing some of that with friends just to do it. I'll have to see if those are worth the time invested since I usually get burned out on running the same strikes over and over. Almost wish they would have tiger stories.

leveling rahool on the alts gets them more blues for more essence and stuff.

having the weapons to do tiger strikes fast is really awesome.like hawkmoon, pocket infinity and gjallarhorn maxed can seriously tear apart some tigers.

Anyone up next needing a Nightfall or 28 Heroic strike?

I wanted to share this stupid thing I spent a couple hours off / on working on today. A few of us have a clan called TMNT. Yeah, after those puberty turtles. We actually have 4 guys (including myself) dressed in a color scheme corresponding with the turtle we play as.

Anyway, here's my trash wallpaper I made us:

zgQ7mGf.jpg

fixed

ethomaz

Banned
A lot of guys doing hard raid assina for help and I'm here in my mini vacation without Destiny.

I will be back on monday and I will want to finish my hard run before reset :p

Sad :(

PS. Decided to buy a vita right now for remote play via cable internet between houses... it will work fine with my PS4 in my home and my Vita in my parent's home? I will try to have a really good internet for both.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Looking for people who want to group up for PvP. Already have 2.

Psn:MrTerrigood
I'll join up but i'll be watching this thread for anyone needing help and may have to drop out after a match, you doing clash or skirmish?

ocean

Banned
Thanks for the weekly Hawk! I know a silent run isn't the most fun way to do it :p but the rep got me to Vanguard level 3 on my alt which was a nice surprise.

J-Rzez

At least once a week I'm deleting a VOC. At some point after you roll something 3+ times it should be removed from the Raid roll.

I'm sure that is not easy or really feasible it's just annoying to get the same item repeatedly especially when others say they really wanted it and they have a couple of Hawkmoons.

Yeah it's really frustrating. It's the boat I'm in here. Just like how I was Diablo I feel loot table locked. It should tell you got "x" exotic then remove it from the loot table.

This is not my first mmo people. What I'm frustrated with is that these items, for as many people have them from random acts, shouldn't be as hard to get. This is not a super rare drop singular item like in other mmos. It's not a center piece item.

I put in over 200 hours in the game. I had my fun and I'm bored. I just need something different. Different gear because obtaining items is not a "set specific chance" from a "set specific place or encounter".

I cleared raid numerous times, I got to 30, I made an alt. I'm what's called "content locked". I'll be back for the dlc since I paid for it, there's just nothing different for me to do. I can't target the gear I want. So yeah.

Like said, great game, my goty actually. Just burnt and frustrated. That's all.

Axoman

I've got a normal Atheon checkpoint, need two players, hoping to knock this out in the next 1/2 hour.

Xbox One: Axoman909

gdt

But the blues I get as a hunter won't give me the same mats as Titan stuff right? So that doesn't work for alts...unless I'm missing something

Hopefully DeeJ isn't just dropping by and actually follows the thread a bit. If he does, I'm sure that he knows graverobber is a dedicated player and it's just trying to dish out some tough love for the sake of a game franchise that he wants to see succeed.

At least that's what I hope he was shooting for.
There's no excusing that rhetoric.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom