• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

venom2124

So, Dead Orbit has the exclusive shader Bittersteel that you get from rank ups. Do the other two factions (FWC, New Monarchy) have their own shaders too? I haven't heard anything about them.
Yeah they have shaders that drop randomly when you rank up the faction. I kept going with new monarchy until I got their shader at level 15 or so. It's called Nefertiti and is white and red. I'm working on dead orbit now.

Namikaze1

Just had another friend of mine i play with on the regular text me...

"The Last Word from nightfall. Sry man.. :-/"

I'll be in the garage with the car on.
I know that feeling all too well.
Me: "Why couldn't it had been The Last Word? I want the Last Word!" :(
Toddv360: "You'll get it one day trust me. Wait, I'm lost."
*opens chest*
Toddv360 has found The Last Word.
Me: "Fuck you, RNGesus!"

I find Hawkmoon to be better than Fatebringer. Can't compare it to the Last Word since I don't own one.

I haven't fully leveled my Hawkmoon yet, but so far I'm a big Fatebringer advocate. Legendary, Arc, Firefly (pop...BOOM), and a great RoF make it an amazing gun. Hawkmoon looks and sounds great, and hits like a truck, but I just can't justify using an exotic slot for it.

I haven't fully leveled my Hawkmoon yet, but so far I'm a big Fatebringer advocate. Legendary, Arc, Firefly (pop...BOOM), and a great RoF make it an amazing gun. Hawkmoon looks and sounds great, and hits like a truck, but I just can't justify using an exotic slot for it.
Yeah fatebringer is a great gun and it does not take up an exotic slot. I run fate, final boss, gjallarhorn.

Hiko

Banned
Level 14 on my new hunter and just running through some story missions and strikes. Man, I completely forgot how bullet spongey these bosses are. Kind of lose sight of that after running tiger strikes for so long with ultra weapons at level 27+. This damn Nexus boss just doesn't lose HP.

Varvor

Did the Weekly Heroic 2 times tonight, got a legendary weapon engram from one. Got the Steel Oracle Z-11 launcher.

At first I was like: "WTF, I already have the Z-11"

Then when I looked at it, it was Arc, and the one I have is a near maxed Solar. All in all, I'll call that a win.

It seems (with my experience thus far) that arc heavy are rare as hell, I got 3 fully maxed toons filled to brim with void/solar but only Arc damage heavy's are two Thunderlords :/

Sabotage

Played some Tiger Strikes last night and got
Mida Multi Tool - exotic scout rifle
Cryptic Dragon - scout rifle
Thunderdevil - shader

Milennia

i'm up early because of some screwed up vet appt. i'll join you.

up for doing the hard modes of the moon missions? I'm at lev 7
i won't have a mic btw I'm not home atm not even playing with game sound on lol

also anyone wanna help power level us =D?

Milennia

would anyone wanna help us get guardian lord by just running us through all the story missions on hard? ill do it for you right after

phen0m24

Destiny is a waking nightmare and I can't get out. Put the game down for a few weeks, come back and lose another Friday night to farming materials and doing strikes. This game is so good :,(

I'm stricken by your choice of user name and avatar. Quite the enigma.

raindoc

Just finished a Raid. Got my 3rd (!) Ice Breaker. All I want is VoC.
Needless to say: a teammate who wants nothing but an Ice Breaker got his 2nd VoC.

Is there a way no know how much light an upgrade to a piece of armor will earn?

For example my Leg armor Nerigal Savant has one upgrade left and is at light 25. What will the light be when I upgrade the last slot. Trying to make sure I spend my shards wisely to hit level 28.

Jito

Banned
Is losing all my used ammo after a death a glitch or just really shitty game design? Obviously I'm gona have less of a chance doing the section I just died on if you don't give me my ammo back.

phen0m24

Is losing all my used ammo after a death a glitch or just really shitty game design? Obviously I'm gona have less of a chance doing the section I just died on if you don't give me my ammo back.
Is a bug that we all deal with. Always awesome after you use it in the vault and 30 seconds later you wipe. :(

It's a bug that happens if you have an extra ammo perk. You lose it every time you die. It's probably why I love Ice Breaker so much. Saves me the hassle with special, but I still lose heavy ammo. -_-

Jito

Banned
It's a bug that happens if you have an extra ammo perk. You lose it every time you die. It's probably why I love Ice Breaker so much. Saves me the hassle with special, but I still lose heavy ammo. -_-

Well I've got extra heavy and special ammo perks so I'm losing everything. How did Bungie let any of this shit into release is beyond me, just some simple play testing would notice this bug. More to the point, how has it not been fixed yet?

Varvor

Just finished a Raid. Got my 3rd (!) Ice Breaker. All I want is VoC.
Needless to say: a teammate who wants nothing but an Ice Breaker got his 2nd VoC.

That's how it works, id do dirty dirty deeds for Fatebringer but all I been sadle with is 5 Atheon Eplogues, 5 VoG, 5 Ice Breakers and bunch of other items (metric ton od raid rocket launchers)! All I ask is for the Fatebringer!!!!!!!!

hope my messages sent lol but if they didn't

thanks a ton man, ill be back at around 1150 est so in like an hour and a half basically

then ill be on all day and all week lol

oh okay and no I can't get the messages to load. damn PSN, better off trying to send me a message by bird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom