• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeOak

Done hell of a lot of testing 3.5/5 instances it gave me an item based on that class. Just to be clear I am talking about armor. But then again I can be an outlier here.

Tell that to my complete Titan and Warlock gear with exotics that is in my Vault. I only have a hunter and I had to gear it with vendor legendaries -.-

Deku Tree

Got Last Word from last week's Nightfall, Hawkmoon from this week's Nightfall, but it's been a month since I've seen something from the raid I didn't already have multiples of. I think I might still be stuck with two level 29s when the DLC hits at the rate I'm going, lol.

Well the moon raid starts at level 28 so you'll be fine.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I say |OT10X| FIX YOUR FUCKING GAME!

Yes I have a biased agenda >_>;

If Hawkian can't do it, I'll create |OTX| Thread!

It better be |OTX| Stockhorn Syndrome... Fix Yo' Shit!

Ourobolus

Banned
Oh, if anyone is running the raid on normal, message on here. I'm not on my PS4 but I can jump on.

Gah, gotta wait until later tonight it looks like. :(

NeOak

I say |OT10X| FIX YOUR FUCKING GAME!

Yes I have a biased agenda >_>;

If Hawkian can't do it, I'll create |OTX| Thread!

It better be |OTX| Stockhorn Syndrome... Fix Yo' Shit!

I-dont-believe-you.gif

X-Frame

Okay, looks like there is some interest.

Normal Raid. PS4. Post your PSN name.

1. X-Frame
2. Dhruv_Hanon
3. Fixed1979 (PSN?)
4. J1014082

If all the above are still down, we need 2 more, can start as soon as full group.

Mindlog

1. X-Frame
2. Dhruv_Hanon
3. Fixed1979 (PSN?)
4. J1014082

If all the above are still down, we need 2 more, can start as soon as full group.
I'll go 29 Hunter. PSN Mindlog.

patchday

1. X-Frame
2. Dhruv_Hanon
3. Fixed1979 (PSN?)
4. J1014082

psn sandboxgod, L29 hunter

X-Frame

1. X-Frame
2. Dhruv_Hanon
3. Fixed1979 (PSN?)
4. J1014082
5. Mindlog
6. sandboxgod

Awesome, that was fast. Sending invites now. Still need Fixed's PSN though.

Greenymac

Anyone got room for my hunter alt to join a hard raid from beginning or close to it?Lvl 29 with maxed raid weapons and Gjallahorn. Plenty of experience. Psn is same as GAF name

Zakalwe

Banned
That's what I'm doing, and it's still taking way too long. :p

Well, when you have multiple to level then yeh it can get silly.

-

Helping Cyborg level and these cutscenes...

I don't mean to be rude, but forcing us to watch the story three times is pretty sadistic.

Bungie, pls.

MADGAME

Forming a no-pressure Hard Raid. Just cool people here, ideally looking for those looking to get acclimated to the harder version. Just be level 29 with a leveled weapon in each category to be able to stay alive.

So far we have 30 Titan and 29 Warlock. Need 4 more. PSN same as GAF

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Has the Game been fixed yet?, I left 10 minutes ago

I need a report stat, will be back in 30 minutes for response(s)!

SonComet

Forming a no-pressure Hard Raid. Just cool people here, ideally looking for those looking to get acclimated to the harder version. Just be level 29 with a leveled weapon in each category to be able to stay alive.

Can I join? Just need to turn in one bounty to max my corrective measure. Then I have a 300 weapon in each slot :). PSN SonComet. 29 Titan.

MADGAME

Can I join? Just need to turn in one bounty to max my corrective measure. Then I have a 300 weapon in each slot :). PSN SonComet. 29 Titan.

Sure no problem. For some reason PSN is not returning that ID, so send me a request. You can join when ready.

Need 3 more.

Greenymac

Im familiar with the raid but want to run on my alt. I can be online in 10 mins. Hunter 29 with maxed weapons

Zakalwe

Banned

When will you be leaving?

I'd like to join if I'm done helping Cyborg before you go.

Psn: astropoff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom