• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stantron

Forming a no-pressure Hard Raid. Just cool people here, ideally looking for those looking to get acclimated to the harder version. Just be level 29 with a leveled weapon in each category to be able to stay alive.

So far we have 30 Titan and 29 Warlock. Need 4 more. PSN same as GAF

I'm down. I'll join in on you.

Deku Tree

Forming a no-pressure Hard Raid. Just cool people here, ideally looking for those looking to get acclimated to the harder version. Just be level 29 with a leveled weapon in each category to be able to stay alive.

How many times are you doing the hard raid per week?

MADGAME

Im familiar with the raid but want to run on my alt. I can be online in 10 mins. Hunter 29 with maxed weapons

Ok just send request when ready

I'm down. I'll join in on you.
In

Post here when you have 6 including me? Will let you know if I'm done.
Will do.

It's giving me trouble finding yours too :|. I'm able to find you on the Destiny app though.
Not sure how to resolve this. Still trying to find you and it isn't working

Sorry man, FR got lost in the shuffle, added you now. We ended up getting a couple more vets rather quickly but thanks for the offer!

No problem. I ended up taking my silly little 27 Titan on a HM Templar Cheese. Got some shards out of it
(may have received a dupe raid weapon as well, but wasn't a VoC so it doesn't count)
!!

Greenymac

Ugh. Did not receive it. I have people in the party that sent me messages several minutes ago and I'm just now receiving them. PSN seems to be a mess. Thanks, Obama. We're here if it goes through.
See you online destiny now but wont let me join fireteam...soncomet is with me. Its saying your fireteam is full, but I only see four.

Zakalwe

Banned
go ahead if you want to =D ill just do some bounties or w.e until your done then we can pick up where we left off

i can even go as well

Oh yeh, come too! It'll be so much fun after flawless!

MADGAME, you have room for two more?

Edit: oh, thanks for letting me know man... -_-

Guys, if you ask people to join your raid here and they reply first. You should give them priority.

It's pretty rude if you take people ahead of those who reply first.

timnich

I'm willing to start a new group for a Hard raid if people are interested. It'll be a no pressure run like MADGAME's, I've only completed the hard raid once. Please be at least level 29 with maxed out weapons, and have completed the Normal raid before. Just reply to my post here with your info and I'll add you to the group chat.

Zakalwe

Banned
I'm willing to start a new group for a Hard raid if people are interested. It'll be a no pressure run like MADGAME's, I've only completed the hard raid once. Please be at least level 29 with maxed out weapons, and have completed the Normal raid before. Just reply to my post here with your info and I'll add you to the group chat.

I'd like to go.

Psn: astropoff

Cyborg1 would like to come too, I think.

Hey gaf, I'm at atheon on the hard mode raid and need people to fill in some spots. We need 4 people right now, so post if you're interested or message me in game. I just want to get this done as quickly as possible, so if you know what you're doing I don't care if you're level 29 or 30.

Again, Xbox One

Spots open:

phen0m24

Next Saturday I'm down! :)

Just beat the nightfall and got 5 strange coins......

Holy shit Bungie, why is that even a possible reward? 13 should be the reward if you're gonna reward only strange coins.

FUCKING 5!!!

Deku Tree

Just beat the nightfall and got 5 strange coins......

Holy shit Bungie, why is that even a possible reward? 13 should be the reward if you're gonna reward only strange coins.

FUCKING 5!!!

That's terrible. I beat the nightfall twice this week and got seven strange coins both times. It should be a rule that the nightfall gives you at least a better reward than the weekly 28. Five is just pitiful.

Eppy Thatcher

God's had his chance.
You know you've played this game too much when you start dreaming about exotics you wish you had.

I ask one of my constant raid/strike buddies to take his Last Word out at the end of the strike while we wait to go to orbit and just shoot it a bunch so i can see/hear it goin off ... i've resigned myself to simply admiring it from afar... :(

That's terrible. I beat the nightfall twice this week and got seven strange coins both times. It should be a rule that the nightfall gives you at least a better reward than the weekly 28. Five is just pitiful.
Yeah it's just mindboggling.

I suggested 13 just so you're at least guaranteed whatever armor xur has that week.

I also hope that strange coins play a bigger role in the future. Would love to trade 3-5 of them for one ascendant material. Or trade 10 of them for 100 materials of my choice.

Edit: same with motes of light. There's nothing to do with them really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom