• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eppy Thatcher

God's had his chance.
Vibrations buddy... ya touched my heart.. don't break it!!

Just chillin in orbit - waiting for the generosity of GAF to bring me a checkpoint. I BELIEVE

Speaking of fusion rifles Plan C is a beast.

Yes indeed... seen a raid buddy go to town with it. Only reason I passed on my Wizard - Pocket Infinity sits in my Hunters special slot as an always ready option for the crucible. It's so bad powerglove.gif

X-Frame

So I got my first piece of raid gear today - Kabr's Wrath chest piece.

Too bad it's Strength, oh well. Still fully upgrading it.

maomaoIYP

Great FR ... my void version carried me through so many of the early nightfalls/raid attempts. Had it since week 1. Turned it into a wonderful little gift to my alt when he hit 20.
It's my favorite too. My first one spawned with increased stability, it destroys people in PvP.

Speaking of which, would a 77 Wizard be better than other fusion rifles in PvE even with terrible abilities like increase pick-up radius for ammo?

Well it has very high impact, so there's that. If you do have something that's just as good without a crappy perk I would swap it out though.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I have an Atheon checkpoint on hard. Need some experienced people to bring him down.

Can come on 29 Hunter or 29 Warlock

or

30 Titan

Prefer 29 Warlock > 29 Hunter > 30 Titan in that order, if you would have me

Fully maxed AE, IB, CM to fuck that trapezoid fool up!

GraveRobberX

is the Shattered Memory fusion rifle worth going for? or should I wait for something better?

That's Pocket Infinty, it's the best FR Solar that fires auto mode

Watch what happens when you run into a full group of mobs during a NF or Weekly with Solar Burn active

MELT is the singular word I would use

X-Frame

Really should have been a vendor that sold raid armor. I want intellect and discipline, not damn strength

I think from a lore perspective a vendor would be a little weird. You are finding the armor in the Vault of Glass that was leftover from the Guardians that tried before us, Kabr for example. I don't know about the Hunter and Warlock armor though (should look into that).

I just think that there should be guaranteed a random piece of raid gear from being Atheon provided that the game can see that you completed all the other sections as well. Then people will at least continue to run it for different stats and whatnot.

Eppy Thatcher

God's had his chance.

Watch what happens when you run into a full group of mobs during a NF or Weekly with Solar Burn active

Oh the good old days when the pocket really was full of infinity? ... godamn that nerf.

Eppy Thatcher

God's had his chance.
I'm here. Do you just need the checkpoint or would you come with us? Either way, give me a PSN ID.

I missed this post! Sorry! :) PM sent...

edit: double post :( sorry ... and -
PvP whining is to blame. They could have simply did a PvP only nerf

Yea no shit ... even still tho it wasn't an automatic win in the crucible. fairly long charge time and a limited range makes it entirely possible to dance around/out range someone with a pocket out. And now it's just a shadow of it's former self in PVE. Kind of lame that they took one of the few exotic weapons that was actually exotic and powerful and made it not so much of either.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane

I got a 7-blast out of it in a random run of the summoning pits yesterday... but with perfect balance active of course. such infinity

GraveRobberX

I got a 7-blast out of it in a random run of the summoning pits yesterday... but with perfect balance active of course. such infinity

It's still there, it's just RNG to get that super extended blast that a full clip gave ya
Mid range with cover, it's still a beast
I get it occasionally, in NF in certain points, where it's a pain to pick off 1 enemy at a time with Solar Burn active, just let the PI do the work

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
It's still there, it's just RNG to get that super extended blast that a full clip gave ya
Mid range with cover, it's still a beast
I get it occasionally, in NF in certain points, where it's a pain to pick off 1 enemy at a time with Solar Burn active, just let the PI do the work
tears apart the centurions at the sand dune in this week's strikes too.

matmanx1

Thorn bounty is going to take me a while. I'm currently hanging around a .75 k/d ratio as I try to get kills with a void shotgun and sticky grenades.

The frustrating thing is that if I was playing normally I would have little problem keeping my k/d ratio above 1 with my maxed out TDYK. Basically the Thorn bounty forces you to adjust your PvP strategy around secondary weapons and puts you at a disadvantage to those who get to use their "normal" guns. I'm making slow progress but it is frustrating.

On the upside, during my last Control battle I got the Beowulf shader which my friend says makes my Titan look like a Gundam. Look at my avatar. I am completely ok with looking like a Gundam.

Eppy Thatcher

God's had his chance.
Thorn bounty is going to take me a while. I'm currently hanging around a .75 k/d ratio as I try to get kills with a void shotgun and sticky grenades.

The frustrating thing is that if I was playing normally I would have little problem keeping my k/d ratio above 1 with my maxed out TDYK. Basically the Thorn bounty forces you to adjust your PvP strategy around secondary weapons and puts you at a disadvantage to those who get to use their "normal" guns. I'm making slow progress but it is frustrating.

On the upside, during my last Control battle I got the Beowulf shader which my friend says makes my Titan look like a Gundam. Look at my avatar. I am completely ok with looking like a Gundam.

Get your friend to join a Rumble match with you and boost it. Those crucible bounties are stupid easy with a friend.

Looking to do hard raid (PS4), fresh or checkpoint (we've done all the normal drops this week, just not any hard). Would prefer fresh.

Level 29 Warlock Sunsinger
-Max VoC
-Max Hezen's Vengeance
-Near Max Icebreaker (Missing 1 Upgrade)
-Gjallahorn (Missing 2 Upgrades)

With my wife:

Level 30 Hunter

-Epilogue Near Max
-Icebreaker near max

We'd like to start as soon as possible. Don't care if we cheese oracles/Templar, legit is fine also.

My PSN: ShinigamiFrosf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom