• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

QP3

Did the weekly for the first timet tonight. Should have enough coins yo be a potential Xur buyer next weekend.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
A lot of players play Control like Domination

They don't realize its Domination + TDM
2 Flags + Kills = Faster Points to hit 20,000

If the other team has 1 flag yet has a 20 kill advantage, guess what?... you're losing

Too much COD objective play, less kills, more flag grabbing, which isn't the point of the game, Control flags just add a multiplier for your team to reach 20K quicker

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Holy Fuck are zones empty, guess this is what Destiny will be like from now on, COD ripped away the casuals =/

NeOak

Holy Fuck are zones empty, guess this is what Destiny will be like from now on, COD ripped away the casuals =/

I was in the moon about 15 minutes ago and a Fallen Walker that wasn't on Destinypublicevents.com popped up, and it was 7 people doing it o.o

Sykane

Anyone looking to start a fresh normal raid? Already have 3 guys ready to go, all level 29 with raid experience. PS4 name is wmc342

Update: done! Thanks everyone

SharkJAW

whats the best way to get xp to level up a subclass at level 20 when your out of bounties?

strikes?
Unfinished story missions if you have them. I never finished the story on my alts, so I ran level 28 story missions for xp (or whatever appropriate level). Crucible, if you can stand it isn't too bad, either.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
whats the best way to get xp to level up a subclass at level 20 when your out of bounties?

strikes?
Nope, just pvp. It's the only way to quickly powerlevel a subclass if you don't have bounties (each clash match gives you +1800xp if you win or lose). You can also do the story missions on the hardest difficulty.

Milennia

Unfinished story missions if you have them. I never finished the story on my alts, so I ran level 28 story missions for xp (or whatever appropriate level). Crucible, if you can stand it isn't too bad, either.

Nope, just pvp. It's the only way to quickly powerlevel a subclass if you don't have bounties (each clash match gives you +1800xp if you win or lose). You can also do the story missions on the hardest difficulty.

almost done with all the story missions on hard already, still need tons of xp =/

1800 guaranteed xp is pretty great actually, win or lose... might go for that seems to be the quickest

SharkJAW

almost done with all the story missions on hard already, still need tons of xp =/

1800 guaranteed xp is pretty great actually, win or lose... might go for that seems to be the quickest
Rumble does the same, with slightly shorter matches, I believe.

If you're doing pvp for xp you want to do the spotlighted mode over on the left, not clash- it rotates.
Also this. I think the xp bonus only lasts for one round, though. Someone correct me if im wrong.

EL CUCO

Finally got God of War shader
rN4nyrp.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom