• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.
After almost 8 days of playtime, I just got my very first exotic from the reward screen.

It was the freaking HAWKMOON!! I don't even use hand cannons but I was excited as shit. I'd seen the yellow flash on screen and I just ignored it and started playing on my laptop until I looked up again and I saw it flashing yellow next to my name and I almost lost my shit.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I think it lasts for as long as that mode is the one in the rotation, but I dunno how often it rotates. so really, if you want to maximize xp in pvp, you ought to hit orbit after every match, and keep picking whatever option it has there on the left. This is good for a tips post actually, thanks guys

GobFather

I think it lasts for as long as that mode is the one in the rotation, but I dunno how often it rotates. so really, if you want to maximize xp in pvp, you ought to hit orbit after every match, and keep picking whatever option it has there on the left. This is good for a tips post actually, thanks guys

if TRUE, this is very helpful! Thanks hawk!

HighOnPCP

pretty sure there is some kind of bug with ammo packs.
Only tried it with heavy ones but around 4 or 5 times today it just didn't give me any ammo.
I was not dead (when you use one while dead you won't get ammo either it seems( but like I said I was alive. Also multiple people in my fireteam said the same thing.

fix plz

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Jesus fuck I'm putting myself through some torture

All 3 chars are running 3 Exotic Bounties

Warlock - Invectus, Thorn,
Titan - Invectus, Thorn, SGA
Hunter - Invectus, Thorn, SGA

LOL

Things I do for free energy and keep myself busy

Milennia

thanks gonna give it a go now

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
if TRUE, this is very helpful! Thanks hawk!
hehe, I don't see how it could be untrue- it definitely always shows +XP Bonus when you hover over that icon on the left. I never even thought about how frequently it rotates though, I wonder what the easiest way to find out is

cause i'm not gonna sit in orbit and keep checking every 5 minutes or whatever XD

I quit this game after week 4 or so because i'm waiting to get a PS4 to play it again (and school...) any new and interesting changes coming to this game?

gatti-man

hehe, I don't see how it could be untrue- it definitely always shows +XP Bonus when you hover over that icon on the left. I never even thought about how frequently it rotates though, I wonder what the easiest way to find out is

cause i'm not gonna sit in orbit and keep checking every 5 minutes or whatever XD
It only does that because the character your using has maxed traits. Its a one time deal for xp bonus im 99.9% sure. If you use a character with maxed traits it doesnt do the xp bonus it stays lit on the map.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
no

still shows skirmish for me, no xp boost
huh, interesting. I was sure I'd seen the boost there twice in a row, but maybe it was because it rotated while I was in the match. damn, I'd like to figure this out. maybe tomorrow when I have some downtime I can see about checking a few times
It only does that because the character your using has maxed traits. Its a one time deal for xp bonus im 99.9% sure. If you use a character with maxed traits it doesnt do the xp bonus it stays lit on the map.
Hmmm interesting. One time deal how often, though?

Hi.. Looking for normal raid on PS4

Nick_or_Dawood

Using my level 29 Voidwalker Alt. Just finished full raid with Main. But not really experienced.

Maxed out Truth, almost maxed Epilogue (Oracle perk unlocked), and a bunch of other maxed exotics and legendary weapons. Plenty of heavy ammo synth.

Let me know if you can use one more!

deafmedal

Thanks Shem for running with my group and I tonight, sorry we couldn't get Atheon... geez hard mode is, err, hard. Really should have taken a stab at it before the random teleporting... oh well. Tomorrow is a new day!

E3zzssE.png

Maximum_Over-rustle.gif

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
You were cussing out the CM a few pages ago and you're engaging in the most tedious of tedious activities for an almost insignificant reward assuming you've done those bounties already. Go play some PS+ games, I dunno. That shit can't be fun. You said so yourself.

I was cussing them out at the glaring glitches and issues of the game that have been present and still not fixed
Never bitched about farming materials + the way they have certain things set up

Just wishing this game was more streamlined and more approacble

Nicko

Just finished my very first Normal Raid run with some Frenchman from destinylfg. Were really nice and showed me the ropes! Took about 20 tries for us to beat Aetheon, but when we finally did, it was pure bliss. Half the times we had to whipe were unfortunately due to bugs though...

Got Hezen Vengeance, Vision of Confluence, and Blue titan cloth as drops!! Any of those very good??

Alright, materials are about to become an issue since I'm finally going to start upgrading all my weapons.

What are the best runs for each material?
I've looked on YouTube and found quite a few different videos, but I'm wondering if there's a consensus on what the best runs are.

kidko

Alright, materials are about to become an issue since I'm finally going to start upgrading all my weapons.

I've looked on YouTube and found quite a few different videos, but I'm wondering if there's a consensus on what the best runs are.

OP has links to pretty good ones

EDIT
Anyone need Xyor? I would love to knock that out

HighOnPCP

My fav spots are:

Earth: The Divide
Moon: Archer's Line
Venus: Ember Caves
Mars: The Barrens

Just youtube/google farming routes for those and you should be good.

So what's Bungie's rationale behind barely giving any drops in crucible? It's considered a good haul when three people get something regardless of how crappy it is. Why are they so stingy with this shit?

Did the hard raid....

Got my 5th vision of confluence
And my 4th raid gauntlets.

Still no chest or helmet...so still no 30. I'm beginning to think I'll be 29 forever :/

They want us to play for as long as possible. Because reasons.

Ironically it's making me play less and less lately. I've already maxed everything I have and I can't get any good drops in the raid or crucible so I stopped playing them. Good job, Bungie. Can't wait to play all of the upcoming games this holiday that aren't yours.

TTG

I'm still baffled that medals and drops aren't tied together somehow. If I get the 5, 10 or 15 kill streak medals, I want engrams and stuff to drop accordingly. Who cares if 0.001 will abuse it somehow.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
I'm still baffled that medals and drops aren't tied together somehow. If I get the 5, 10 or 15 kill streak medals, I want engrams and stuff to drop accordingly. Who cares if 0.001 will abuse it somehow.

Dont want the dude still rocking a shingen c to feel inferior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom