• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceman829

Just a quick question since I'm at work, but is this weeks nightfall/heroic "The Nexus" with Void Burn?

I was trying to skim through the pages, but saw mostly talk of the patch and raid talk.

Damn monkeys.

This times 1000

Every patch they release seems to worsen the stability.

Been disconnected about 5 times now in the space of 20 minutes. Never had a 'monkey' error before today.

It's really frustrating. I hope they fix this soon.

Wow at constantly getting kicked. Straight up amateur hour out here.

Every minute I get kicked, done playing for today until they fix it.

really, even more errors now? i dont know if i dare to get on... they piss me off to no end.

how hasn't Bungie learned to code online yet?

These animals (and fruits) are bullying me, Bungie help pls

yup, it's completely unplayable for me too. Don't even want to play Raids as you can't trust yourself to be helpful as you can get kicked to orbit at any given time :/

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
This titan just killed my teammate right next to me with his super, but it didn't kill me in my bubble, it just took it down. He started dancing on the corpse like a moron. So of course I blasted him away with my shotty and started dancing.

Lakitu

st5fu
I'm going to do the Raid tonight on Normal (PS4).

It's going to be happening roughly 3 and a half hours from now.

Anyone want to join? Just me so far. Need 5 more.

Let me know.

GobFather

This titan just killed my teammate right next to me with his super, but it didn't kill me in my bubble, it just took it down. He started dancing on the corpse like a moron. So of course I blasted him away with my shotty and started dancing.

lol, would love to see a video clip xD so funny

game doesnt work AT ALL for me. cant get past the title screen with 10+ tries. this is seriously weak. maybe dont release an online-only game if you cant work out the online part?

ffs, second time in a row when i have more time to play than usual and the game is 100% broken. i want to level my new hunter :(

MADGAME

I'm at work so I can't chime in, but is it only Destiny errors? Anyone getting PSN errors in general? I'm getting really weird errors on the Playstation app.

zewone

It seems like it may be possible to push Atheon off the middle hole, right by the area a lot of people put the relic shield up at during Time's Vengeance.

I hear it's even easier than pushing him off in the corner.

The PS mobile app is still annoying.

You have a new message. Can't load. Cannot contact server within time limit. Sending failed.

It's my message... haha...

Was replying to Ska and also telling the group that 1) I now have TDYK in my arsenal and 2) I was getting the monkey disconnect during my lunch break. That should make the nightfall a good time...

FrankT

It seems like it may be possible to push Atheon off the middle hole, right by the area a lot of people put the relic shield up at during Time's Vengeance.

I was wondering about this.

ocean

Banned
Yeah I'm done trying to play for today. I got in Nightfall and Weekly 28 before the patch on both my characters so I'm good.

I wanna Raid (normal) with both guys but I'd be too pissed if this monkeying took place while I was at the VoG.

Steroyd

Should be, you don't have to steer his Ai towards it because he goes there anyway.

I'm at work so I can't chime in, but is it only Destiny errors? Anyone getting PSN errors in general? I'm getting really weird errors on the Playstation app.

PSN errors too, cant load the store, friend list or trophies right now

"psn is currently undergoing maintenance"

kidko

Am I missing something or is it really not possible to look at the perks of the vendors' weapons on bungie.net, and more importantly, the damage type? In the companion app, I can tap on them, but on the website, clicking doesn't do anything.

That info is wrong in the companion app, too.

hydruxo

I was just thinking that. If Bungie were smart they'd have added bumpers all around the potential ledges near Atheon.

I was just thinking that. If Bungie were smart they'd have added bumpers all around the potential ledges near Atheon.

I am sure adding new content for free would be more of a viable thing to do, or fixing the loot so we wouldn't have to cheese in the first place... :-(

No mention of Templar other than shortening the Oracle section (thank god), no mention of actual glitches that made the raid hard enough pre-patch either.
I think someone made some joke patch notes earlier saying that. Also saying a bunch of stuff about the last word being given to everyone while at the same time buffing/nerfing it (I couldn't tell which because I know nothing about the gun)

ocean

Banned
By the way, contrary to what someone heard before, the + icons are still appearing on all upgrades after transfering a weapon in the vault.
Every time I get this annoying shit I wanna yell "Deej!!!'" Like Entourage's Ari Gold yelled at Lloyd.

LordofPwn

Awe shit my bad, I thought I read it somewhere but apparently not.

you got me excited for a moment...

I really love the oracle section though. I enjoy finding new and more efficient ways of completing this section by using the game geometry to my advantage.

MADGAME

PSN errors too, cant load the store, friend list or trophies right now

"psn is currently undergoing maintenance"

Thanks, sounds like this is most likely a PSN issue. Destiny players have it double rough. Bungie server instability + shoddy PSN. For me it's almost at a point of unacceptability for a paid service. I'm sure there's something in the T&C's that basically says F.U., you pay and we have no guarantee of delivery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom