• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

hydruxo

Another relic tip I've found very useful: press R1 repeatedly while in the air and it allows you to use the relic like wings and float across the map quickly. Makes it super easy to grab the relic and float on out during the Gatekeeper phase rather than running on the ground.

Getting a "Destiny servers are not available" message when trying to sign in on Destiny.

UK player here, anyone else with the same issue?

LordofPwn

No mention of Templar other than shortening the Oracle section (thank god), no mention of actual glitches that made the raid hard enough pre-patch either.

Awe shit my bad, I thought I read it somewhere but apparently not.

you got me excited for a moment...

I think someone made some joke patch notes earlier saying that. Also saying a bunch of stuff about the last word being given to everyone while at the same time buffing/nerfing it (I couldn't tell which because I know nothing about the gun)

Patch 1.0.2.4 Notes

Reduced duration of Oracles
Templar now impervious to grenade damage
Last Word added to Post master for all lvl 20+ guardians
Last Word magazine size reduced to 5, maybe 6 shots, and lowered base stability
Increased reload time for all Hand Cannons.
<3 Bungie

dammit, my joke came back to get me... to be fair though i was talking about the oracles being up for a shorter time, meaning you had less time to kill them...

Krogan

Whats the word on Hawkmoon, I just got it in todays Nightfall. The hand cannon I have currently is The Devil You Know with the vendor perks.

Whats the word on Hawkmoon, I just got it in todays Nightfall. The hand cannon I have currently is The Devil You Know with the vendor perks.

I have the Hawkmoon fully upgraded. I also have The Last Word and The Devil You Know.

Hawkmoon is, by some people's opinion, the best hand cannon in the game. I haven't done much with The Devil and I haven't had the Fatebringer drop yet, but I would most likely agree with them. Enjoy.

Ganhyun

So, looking at the patch notes, they fixed the Atheon knock off, and also "fixed" the "bug" thats been in place since before the game came out regarding who Atheon teleported into the timestream. Nothing on the Templar being able to be knocked off?

zewone

Taken from Reddit:

In the last Destiny update Bungie added a few new things to Destiny!

Halloween Themed Items

Jackolyte - The Hive may haunt the dreams of children, but you haunt the dreams of the Hive.
Flight of Shadows - Are you the dream of a sleeping god? Or the nightmare of a dead one? Changes the appearance of your respawn for 24 hours.
All Hallows' Eve - Guardian! Do not forget that you returned from the dark. Celebrate these days of the risen dead.

Halloween Themed Sparrows
All these sparrows got a new Talent Upgrade called Destabilizers (Use while airborne to release roll stabilizers, and &#57362; to roll.)

S-30 Tumbler - It takes a skilled field mechanic to disable limiters without destabilizing the entire drive.
S-31 Nightfall - Drive fast and take risks.
S-32 Snowflake - In modifying field drives, the limiting factor is tolerance to the idea of explosive engine disassembly.
S-33 Dragonrider - At some point, it will come down to how tightly you can hold on.

Other Items

Refer A Fireteam - We celebrate every Guardian who returns from the dark. A gift for you for leading another one home.

Fixed1979

So, looking at the patch notes, they fixed the Atheon knock off, and also "fixed" the "bug" thats been in place since before the game came out regarding who Atheon teleported into the timestream. Nothing on the Templar being able to be knocked off?

Your post is accurate, and nothing on the Templar. I think that cheese became common knowledge shortly after the Atheon one so their probably another 2 weeks out...

Ryck

Servers down for anyone else?

-----------------------

Please add me on ps4 I need people to play with.
Level 29 Titan
Ryck007

NeOak

PSN is a joke. I can't do squat at the moment. Can't even join an ongoing party chat any more....

Getting a "Destiny servers are not available" message when trying to sign in on Destiny.

UK player here, anyone else with the same issue?

Can't see psn friends and can't connect to Destiny... Anyone have the same issue?

I still gotta do it on my Hunter too. I'm <28. PSN's PaperDude42.

Edit: I'm trying to add you but PSN is falling to pieces.

Yes... downtime again...

I can't even launch the game cause I can't sign into PSN. I'm getting sick of this PSN bullshit

Screw you Bungie.

I kill the Gatelord, and the game kicks me. Bullshit

sounds like PSN pooped the bed again.

Servers down for anyone else?

-----------------------

Please add me on ps4 I need people to play with.
Level 29 Titan
Ryck007

PSN down. I was playing FFXIV ;-;

SkylineRKR

Please someone tell me why we are paying 50 &#8364; / year for PSN+?

I don't know man.

But during 6 years with the Ps3, I never had this much issues, Besides that disaster with Anon.

Not only that its down a lot, also the messages not coming through and stuff. Or the Store that hardly ever loads up on the console itself. Its laughable at best.

Ryck

I don't know man.

But during 6 years with the Ps3, I never had this much issues, Besides that disaster with Anon.

Not only that its down a lot, also the messages not coming through and stuff. Or the Store that hardly ever loads up on the console itself. Its laughable at best.
Yup I feel the same way... got all my work done early so I could play for a bit... oh well -_-

Fixed1979

to be fair I was trying to make a point to someone, but yeah i kinda deserved that.

A nice change from the usual GAF --> Internet --> GAF to GAF --> GAF --> GAF.

I was thinking about bailing from the office this afternoon for some Destiny good times, sounds like I'm better off actually trying to get some work done instead. Hopefully they fix these disconnects soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom