• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

ethomaz

Banned
Feel free to try pushing Atheon off then.
I'm not saying that... I'm one of the guys that find easy and fast to beat Atheon in normal way than chessing... but if somebody have the checkpoint I can try to confirm ;)

Just that the info about the post is incorrect... the guy posted after the patch.

spyder_ur

I've posted this a couple other times, so promise will be the last. Was hoping to get some thoughts:

What's the best Heavy Weapon (preferably Rocket Launcher) available to buy with Crucible/Vanguard marks? I'm leaning towards the Unfriendly Giant as I've seen that mentioned a bit here - one plus to that is that I can spend my Vanguard Marks, rather than crucible, once I get a few more today. Heavy Weapon is the only slot I have still filled by a rare.

Jinjo

Will do, just making some food atm.

Cool! See you then!

Looking to start a Hard raid on PS4 in an hour and 15 minutes from now (8pm mainland Europe). From start to end. Will secure an extra templar checkpoint on my alt during the raid so we can get another roll at Fatebringer + the lootchest on an alt after we finish hard. Still 3 spots open. Post here and add me on PSN: JinjoNL

Hard raid experience required though, preferably able to handle the relic too. We're looking to clear this in one sitting tonight.

Still one spot up for grabs. We start about 50 minutes from now.

SkylineRKR

Weekly Heroic and Nightfall down, got 18 Strange Coins.

Sitting on 50 now, come on Xur. Gjallerhorn, TLW or Patience and Time (I'm about to lose that when it comes to Xur, lol)...

SighFight

Me and a friend are looking for 4 people on ps4 for Normal raid. We're both lv 27 hunters.

So who would like to join?

1. Arsenic_de
2. Donhammergonzo

cjp

Every patch they release seems to worsen the stability.

Been disconnected about 5 times now in the space of 20 minutes. Never had a 'monkey' error before today.

ManCannon

So Monkey's were added in today's patch?
I've never seen that error before in all my time playing yet now I can't finish a single mission or strike without being kicked by these bullshit simians. > <

Edit: oh I see I'm far from alone with this latest phenomenon. Dammit

MADGAME

This patch has been in cert for a bit now, no? How did that slip through?
This is how you play the game as intended. They're going to hammer us until we are so thankful just to be able to play, we do the "we're not worthy" dance after receiving 6 strange coins from nightfall.

Edit: I feel the need to say j/k in case it wasn't obvious

SkylineRKR

really, even more errors now? i dont know if i dare to get on... they piss me off to no end.

how hasn't Bungie learned to code online yet?

10 disconnects since patch. I think I cancel my Raid for tonight.

Friend of me disconnected during the mission end timer at Weekly heroic. No rewards.

I've posted this a couple other times, so promise will be the last. Was hoping to get some thoughts:

What's the best Heavy Weapon (preferably Rocket Launcher) available to buy with Crucible/Vanguard marks? I'm leaning towards the Unfriendly Giant as I've seen that mentioned a bit here - one plus to that is that I can spend my Vanguard Marks, rather than crucible, once I get a few more today. Heavy Weapon is the only slot I have still filled by a rare.

Given your situation, I think Unfriendly Giant is the right choice. It's a really solid RL. Go get it and let us know what you think.

anyone getting those monkey errors tried logging in, then going to settings and logging right back out? that has usually always fixed the trouble for me in the past with this game. unless they just really fucked it up this patch.

I like my unfriendly giant. It's the best rocket launcher I have, and I haven't had any problems with it.

BondFancy

not doing nightfall, raid or anything time-consuming till its fixed :p Only did daily :p

I was kicking complete ass in the crucible then I got greeted by the monkey...then it just happened every 10 seconds into a crucible game. Have to go to class anyways, but wanted to get a couple games in...*sighs* BF4 all over again...

realcZk

The PS mobile app is still annoying.

You have a new message. Can't load. Cannot contact server within time limit. Sending failed.

SkylineRKR

I see Pocket Infinity being recommended quite a bit...

I have it since Sunday or so but dunno if its worth the investment? Only 3 shots and slow charge. What makes it good? I thought they nerfed the auto fire or mag count.

zewone

I'm not saying that... I'm one of the guys that find easy and fast to beat Atheon in normal way than chessing... but if somebody have the checkpoint I can try to confirm ;)

Just that the info about the post is incorrect... the guy posted after the patch.

My point is that these posts were pre-patch, as the update did not go live for everyone at the same time.

If any of these posts were made post-patch, they were uninformed users.

Either way, the cheese spot is not going to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom