• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution |OT| I never asked for this... It gave me lemon-lime

Madrical

Banned
Finished it finally last night on PC. I got the Pacifist achievement which I was really happy about because I was confident that I had killed someone by setting a robot on enemies... I must have loaded a previous save or something, because I'm pretty sure they count as kills.

Anywho, the gameplay, graphics, art, audio (mostly) and story (for a video game) were all really impressive. The main thing which bugged me was that for huge portions of the game, it didn't feel like an RPG, but a linear shooter. I suppose it is, really, but with RPG elements.

Still, very rarely are you given the opportunity to sell/buy items, which makes the upgrades to your strength near mandatory and is pretty frustrating as I was constantly having to drop stuff to pick up other gear. There just never felt like a good spread of vendors/shops.

Obviously since I got the pacifist achievement, I completed the game using stealth. The boss fights for someone using stealth really were terrible. The last one was easy, but it was boring and unimaginative. The other 3 were complete trial and error with quicksaving and loading (I was playing on the hardest difficulty also) using any guns I could get my hands on. I think the boss fights were definitely the worst part of the game.

I really loved the world of Deus Ex: HR though. At first the yellow "everything" seemed tacky but eventually I started enjoying it's unique style and colour scheme. Even though I mentioned it felt like a linear FPS, as far as they go, it was never cramped. There were lots of rooms, sometimes entire floors dedicated to nothing to do with your mission, which I think is great for a stealth game. The characters were also mostly interesting, albeit not very fleshed out aside from a few such as Sarif.

I've tried to play DE1 a few times but never really gotten into it, I think it's aged pretty badly -- I'm a huge fan of late 90s / early 00s FPS too. I think after finishing HR, I'm gonna try AGAIN, because I really enjoyed it. Probably top 5 for last year for me.

milkham

Finished it finally last night on PC. I got the Pacifist achievement which I was really happy about because I was confident that I had killed someone by setting a robot on enemies... I must have loaded a previous save or something, because I'm pretty sure they count as kills.

Anywho, the gameplay, graphics, art, audio (mostly) and story (for a video game) were all really impressive. The main thing which bugged me was that for huge portions of the game, it didn't feel like an RPG, but a linear shooter. I suppose it is, really, but with RPG elements.

Still, very rarely are you given the opportunity to sell/buy items, which makes the upgrades to your strength near mandatory and is pretty frustrating as I was constantly having to drop stuff to pick up other gear. There just never felt like a good spread of vendors/shops.

Obviously since I got the pacifist achievement, I completed the game using stealth. The boss fights for someone using stealth really were terrible. The last one was easy, but it was boring and unimaginative. The other 3 were complete trial and error with quicksaving and loading (I was playing on the hardest difficulty also) using any guns I could get my hands on. I think the boss fights were definitely the worst part of the game.

I really loved the world of Deus Ex: HR though. At first the yellow "everything" seemed tacky but eventually I started enjoying it's unique style and colour scheme. Even though I mentioned it felt like a linear FPS, as far as they go, it was never cramped. There were lots of rooms, sometimes entire floors dedicated to nothing to do with your mission, which I think is great for a stealth game. The characters were also mostly interesting, albeit not very fleshed out aside from a few such as Sarif.

I've tried to play DE1 a few times but never really gotten into it, I think it's aged pretty badly -- I'm a huge fan of late 90s / early 00s FPS too. I think after finishing HR, I'm gonna try AGAIN, because I really enjoyed it. Probably top 5 for last year for me.

i had the same issue with inventory management because everyone was complaining about how hard the bosses were so I kept as many guns and ammo as i could carry with me, but really I think the only thing i would need on a second stealth playthrough would be tranq gun, stun gun and pistol so i could carry a few grenades and energy bars in every other slot. For all the moaning I didn't find the bosses hard at all aside from my first run in with boss #1. Then again i did play on normal difficulty.

Madrical

Banned
i had the same issue with inventory management because everyone was complaining about how hard the bosses were so I kept as many guns and ammo as i could carry with me, but really I think the only thing i would need on a second stealth playthrough would be tranq gun, stun gun and pistol so i could carry a few grenades and energy bars in every other slot. For all the moaning I didn't find the bosses hard at all aside from my first run in with boss #1. Then again i did play on normal difficulty.

They weren't hard, they were just cheap, pointless and uninteresting.

For most of the game I only had the Tranq, stun and pistol as you mentioned. When I felt a boss battle was approaching, or lots of guns/ammo started popping up (which meant something big was gonna happen) I'd pick everything up.

I heard the boss battle in The Missing Link is good so I might check that out.

They weren't hard, they were just cheap, pointless and uninteresting.

For most of the game I only had the Tranq, stun and pistol as you mentioned. When I felt a boss battle was approaching, or lots of guns/ammo started popping up (which meant something big was gonna happen) I'd pick everything up.

I heard the boss battle in The Missing Link is good so I might check that out.

In all fairness, it's not really a boss battle at all.

A normally powered character at the end of the room is not a boss. I was hoping for more of something like Walton Simons in DX1 -- that was a boss well done in the style of DX. You could fight him head on, you could turn on cloak and sneak around, before finally whacking him from behind. Or you could choose to just run away and not kill him at all.

That being said, The Missing Link is excellent, and you should get it regardless.

D

Deleted member 59090

Unconfirmed Member
All you had to do as bring the rocket launcher because it stuns enemies on hit and you can permastun bosses with it, 5 shots and they're dead without you losing even 1 hp.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Forgive me for not catching up with nearly 20 thousand posts, but are people having problems with bosses not familiar with Typhoon? No boss in the game took me more than 3 Typhoon animations to beat.

Dakota47

Forgive me for not catching up with nearly 20 thousand posts, but are people having problems with bosses not familiar with Typhoon? No boss in the game took me more than 3 Typhoon animations to beat.

The problem usually occurs for people playing stealthy & peaceful during the first or second boss. They have no need for the typhoon and haven't got enough Praxis points to get one yet.

alf717

I'm wondering does any know of the best way to get Foxiest of the Hounds? I read a Wiki that explains that getting smooth operator and ghost are essential but it seems to leave out some tidbits that confuse me. (http://deusex.wikia.com/wiki/Foxiest_of_the_Hounds)

First it does not mention anything about the attack on Sarif before Jensen is augmented. Does this count towards the Foxiest achievement if you are spotted? Also the very first mission is excluded as well from the list (Sarif Manufacturing Plant). Now I know I got ghost but not sure if I got smooth operator. I thought this would be as simple since the achievement reads as no alarm should go off. I interpreted this as the alarms the guards go for when they panic.

As for Pacifist, I read you could tranquilize someone and they could still end up dying what are the odd of that happening? Also someone goes through the floor is that considered a death?

Prelithe

First it does not mention anything about the attack on Sarif before Jensen is augmented. Does this count towards the Foxiest achievement if you are spotted? Also the very first mission is excluded as well from the list (Sarif Manufacturing Plant). Now I know I got ghost but not sure if I got smooth operator. I thought this would be as simple since the achievement reads as no alarm should go off. I interpreted this as the alarms the guards go for when they panic.

As for Pacifist, I read you could tranquilize someone and they could still end up dying what are the odd of that happening? Also someone goes through the floor is that considered a death?

As long as you don't any "hostile" states then you're fine. From what I've seen, "Alarmed" and "Suspicious" is fine.

Yes, the beginning before you were augmented counts, so you'll need to sneak past them.

Apparently there is a bug where if you move a unconscious enemy and/or access their inventory they suddenly end up dead, so just hover over them and make sure they're not (check for the zzz icon). If not, then re-load. As for the clipping issue...who knows lol, as long as you can see him and check that they are unconscious then you're good.

Madrical

Banned
The problem usually occurs for people playing stealthy & peaceful during the first or second boss. They have no need for the typhoon and haven't got enough Praxis points to get one yet.

Pretty much this. The only time I had spare Praxis points was right at the end when
you meet a vendor during the last mission who sells you 2x Praxis at 5000 each
. I had 2 spare so I bought the invisibility.. had I known I was right at the end I would have opted for something else but oh well. Most of my points were in hacking and other stuff to find alternate routes such as the extra strength etc.

Kunohara

I'm wondering does any know of the best way to get Foxiest of the Hounds? I read a Wiki that explains that getting smooth operator and ghost are essential but it seems to leave out some tidbits that confuse me. (http://deusex.wikia.com/wiki/Foxiest_of_the_Hounds)

I got both a couple of weeks ago actually. I managed to not be seen when the attack on Sarif happens. I don't know if it counts, but I did it anyway. Be aware that some levels will not award you with ghost or smooth operator for whatever reason, even though I knew I was never spotted, or never killed anyone. It is probably bugged. Look up on gamefaqs what those levels are. The ones that do award ghost and smooth operator make sure you see it at the end of the level. When I first started playing (intending from the beginning to get both acheives), I never knew about some levels not awarding it. Thinking I fucked up, I was like "meh, I'll keep being stealthy and not kill anyway, it is fun" and then I still got them.

I never made any guard hostile. As soon as one did, quick load. I quick saved like a fucking mad man. I've read that only alarms being triggered is the only requirement, but just to be sure, I never made any hostile anyway. I hacked all the alarm panels in a room just to be sure. I was very meticulous about shit, and probably took twice as long to beat a level, but I enjoyed it.

Also, there will be times in the game that you will go hostile no matter what. There is nothing you can do about that, and it will not void the achievement. In those situations, do not be spotted even though you are hostile.

For Pacifist, I used the tranq gun sometimes, and never got the skull icon on guys. It is possible to avoid every guard except one I think in the game without having to knock him out or use a tranq gun on him. You can try that if you wish. If you do get the skull icon, just quick load.

Max out cloaking first, really fucking helpful to avoid being spotted, and avoid having to knock out, or tranq guards. Don't bother with the silent walking/running one, I got it thinking it would help, and I never had to use it. I personally got all the energy bar upgrades so I could cloak for long periods of time, but you can still do the achieves with 3 bars.

I never got the breaking walls aug because you can sometimes kill a guard that is on the otherside of the wall. Not worth it.

Good luck, hope that helps. Having to avoid every guard, and not killing them was an awesome experience. You feel like such a bad ass when you complete a level and get the smooth operator and ghost bonuses show up.

Nori Chan

Choked my foxiest of the hounds playthrough :(

And somehow fucked up the ebooks too...But I did get pacifist so that will make things easier...I think. I think I fucked up when I made a turret go hostile...or when I
tried to save malik and it didn't give me ghost bonus

Allonym

There should be more tampons in gaming
My personal game of the year, I still don't understand the extreme hate that accompanies the boss fights. They honestly weren't that difficult unless your character was extremely stealth oriented and anti direct combat but other than that it only took away player choice in dealing with the boss characters which I can see as a potential gripe but would you expect the game to give you the option of reasoning with them?

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like

And somehow fucked up the ebooks too...But I did get pacifist so that will make things easier...I think. I think I fucked up when I made a turret go hostile...or when I

You don't need ghost bonuses. Only Smooth Operator counts towards Foxiest and only on specific levels.

xbox360achievements.com, my bros. They have guides for all this stuff.

Tenck

My personal game of the year, I still don't understand the extreme hate that accompanies the boss fights. They honestly weren't that difficult unless your character was extremely stealth oriented and anti direct combat but other than that it only took away player choice in dealing with the boss characters which I can see as a potential gripe but would you expect the game to give you the option of reasoning with them?

Problem was that the game forced you to play a different way that you intended. Up until the first boss, I had not killed anyone.

Then out of nowhere I have to spend points on things I didn't want, and I just gave up the sneaky build and killed almost everyone in sight.

SamuraiX-

Just made it to the
Hengsha Seaport
and I gotta say, after exploring around the complex... this area is an MGS fan's wet dream. lol

Such fantastic variety in methods of infiltration, choices available based on how you want to proceed and tactical placement of objects and enemies throughout the environment that collectively reward you for exploring your surroundings and planning an attack option as opposed to just taking the most obvious route.

I love it. :D

orion434

I'm going for Foxiest of hounds in this playthrough and basically not every mission has an alarm to set off. Don't go by the Official Strategy guide... follow an online guide. Also a couple of notes:

If you Talk your way into the Police Station via Haas, make sure it gives you Smooth Operator... if it doesn't then re-load and sneak in via the sewers, this is where I messed up on my first playthrough.

With Wait for the Funicular if you disable the turret & camera and neutralize the guards inside, take vending machines and block both entrances so the guards can't enter and you can get Smooth Operator. Some people have said that they didn't get it here and still got the Achievement.

Gambit

Just received the game today.

I've been wanting it since it came out, but I dislike First-Person shooters intensely. (Not least because I am awful at them)

Now it was cheap and, after watching Blade Runner and Ghost in the Shell one day, I decided to buy.

Anyway, I started playing for a bit and I love the world, the story and so far the ambient music. However, as expected I am not good at playing it (yet?). I am trying to play it as a stealth game, not as a shooter btw.

Any tips which augmentations I should get first? Or any other advice, really.

PS: Honestly, if the game had Move-Support I would buy it just for this game. Pointer-controls are much better for me. With them I am not completely inept, as I am with Dual Analog.

Which augs you pick to start with (and as you play) really depends on what kind of stuff you want to do. I found the strength and jumping augs to be helpful.. as it let me move heavy objects like refrigerators and turrets and with the jumping aug I can get to higher places and climb things more easily.

there are augs that enhance your stealth abilities..and make your footsteps silent and there is also the ability to cloak for brief periods, etc.

Just think about how you play the game and what augmentations you think might be useful.

Joining the late party on this.

Is this a slow starter? I've just started the game (in the first real mission I guess, just did my first hack at the manufacturing plant) and so far I'm not having fun.

I was looking for an RPG with choices, dialog options, character customization (leveling/class, not appearance) etc. with the stealth/action stuff layered on top. I have only had a few conversations with dialog choices, and haven't had the opportunity to add points to stats or get new abilities.

The biggest problem is that the stealth/action so far seems... not so great. I feel like I played games with better stealth mechanics last gen.

That would be fine if it didn't seem to be the majority of what I'm doing. Is the rest of the game like this (watch enemy patrol pattern, move from cover to cover, lots of waiting, get spotted, restart from save after cursing the controls)? Or is there more non-combat stuff to look forward to? Do the stealth-action "levels" get better, with more options besides "kill," "don't kill," "left path around room," "right path around room?"

I want to like this game, and thought it would be right up my alley. But so far, other than the music (which I LOVE) I'm not feeling it.

goodfella

Is this a slow starter? I've just started the game (in the first real mission I guess, just did my first hack at the manufacturing plant) and so far I'm not having fun.

I was looking for an RPG with choices, dialog options, character customization (leveling/class, not appearance) etc. with the stealth/action stuff layered on top. I have only had a few conversations with dialog choices, and haven't had the opportunity to add points to stats or get new abilities.

The biggest problem is that the stealth/action so far seems... not so great. I feel like I played games with better stealth mechanics last gen.

That would be fine if it didn't seem to be the majority of what I'm doing. Is the rest of the game like this (watch enemy patrol pattern, move from cover to cover, lots of waiting, get spotted, restart from save after cursing the controls)? Or is there more non-combat stuff to look forward to? Do the stealth-action "levels" get better, with more options besides "kill," "don't kill," "left path around room," "right path around room?"

I want to like this game, and thought it would be right up my alley. But so far, other than the music (which I LOVE) I'm not feeling it.

You just need to put more time into it.

It WILL click at some point. Might take a couple of hours, might take five. But it will be awesome.

Sorry if already covered, but any word on more DLC being released?

I'm going to playthrough it again with Missing Link (most likely), but will hold out if more stuff is coming.

You just need to put more time into it.

It WILL click at some point. Might take a couple of hours, might take five. But it will be awesome.
Oh I definitely will. I might have played an hour, and a bit of that was just messing around and reloading to check out the guard AI. I'm probably still in a tutorial of sorts, seeing as I just learned how to hack.

An hour is nothing. I just worry when a game I'm really excited to play (finally) doesn't grab me right away.

Easy_D

never left the stone age
In all fairness, it's not really a boss battle at all.

A normally powered character at the end of the room is not a boss. I was hoping for more of something like Walton Simons in DX1 -- that was a boss well done in the style of DX. You could fight him head on, you could turn on cloak and sneak around, before finally whacking him from behind. Or you could choose to just run away and not kill him at all.

That being said, The Missing Link is excellent, and you should get it regardless.

You forgot that you can
electrocute him to death

The game didn't grab me until after the first mission. Finally hitting the streets of Detroit, the game opens up, and it's just incredibly awesome.

Choices - There's tons of them. And the way they're implemented is great. They're mostly subtle, but having a small choice you made at one point have some sort of effect literally ten or more hours later in the game is really satisfying. That's one of the reasons that a second playthrough is so great, you suddenly realize all the things you can do differently that you didn't even think about. You're only an hour in, right? There's quite a few different choices you can make even during the first two hours or so of the game that will have some sort of impact. Some that you wouldn't even realize until you play it again.
For example: if you stick around Sarif Industries for too long at the beginning.

Customization - There's a fair amount of customization, depending on how you spend your Praxis, and what weapons you use/upgrade. If you're going for a stealthy playthrough, unlock the stealth-related augs first, and use and upgrade non-lethal weapons. If you're going for a non-stealthy, lethal playthrough, do the opposite. There isn't really a ton of room for customization, but it's fun regardless. If you haven't already, go through the list of augs and see what you'd like to unlock, and work towards getting those augs.

Stealth - It gets better, too. I think the first level struggles stealth wise for some reason. There are a good number of stealthy weapons, and some cool stealth related augs. Later level design also caters to a stealthy playthrough much better.

Dialog choices - I don't want to spoil anything, but there are some awesome dialog situations later in the game. They were actually some of my favorite parts of the game. Oh - and invest in the CASIE aug. It'll make them even better.

Basically, keep going. If you've just learned to hack for the first time, you've barely even scratched the surface of the game. Like I said, I'm not a huge fan of the first level either. I think you'll find what you're looking for once you get past that level.

Zoibie

Just received the game today.

I've been wanting it since it came out, but I dislike First-Person shooters intensely. (Not least because I am awful at them)

Now it was cheap and, after watching Blade Runner and Ghost in the Shell one day, I decided to buy.

Anyway, I started playing for a bit and I love the world, the story and so far the ambient music. However, as expected I am not good at playing it (yet?). I am trying to play it as a stealth game, not as a shooter btw.

Any tips which augmentations I should get first? Or any other advice, really.

PS: Honestly, if the game had Move-Support I would buy it just for this game. Pointer-controls are much better for me. With them I am not completely inept, as I am with Dual Analog.

I don't remember any specific augmentations that helped, but if you don't have the tranq gun yet, try and get that. I used it pretty much all throughout the game - well, apart from the horrid boss fights, which you're going to need some weapons and some strength augments for.

Gambit

Which augs you pick to start with (and as you play) really depends on what kind of stuff you want to do. I found the strength and jumping augs to be helpful.. as it let me move heavy objects like refrigerators and turrets and with the jumping aug I can get to higher places and climb things more easily.

there are augs that enhance your stealth abilities..and make your footsteps silent and there is also the ability to cloak for brief periods, etc.

Just think about how you play the game and what augmentations you think might be useful.

I don't remember any specific augmentations that helped, but if you don't have the tranq gun yet, try and get that. I used it pretty much all throughout the game - well, apart from the horrid boss fights, which you're going to need some weapons and some strength augments for.

Thank you both.

I think the jumping augmentation would fit my style very well, so I will go for that. The strength one seems worth it as well.

About the tranq gun: I have the tranq rifle. Did you mean that? So far, I find it quite handy.

I played a bit more last night. Still haven't completed the first mission and need to find a "typhoon", but I am slowly getting the hang of it.

The sneaking around is a lot of fun and feels like Splinter Cell (especially the crouching), but I kind of feel like a coward. Many enemies I just snuck past and didn't take them out. Now I am wondering if that will leave me with too few XP. Will that be a problem later on? Should I try to take out all the enemies? (stealthily)

I have not quite grasped the mechanics of hacking. So far, I just wing it and hope for the best.

SamuraiX-

Just finished it. Absolutely incredible.

I was able to nab Pacifist on my first attempt like I had been trying, although... to my surprise I somehow also got Foxiest of the Hounds when I wasn't even trying to go for it. lol

I mean, I played the game with stealth and discreteness as a primary mindset, but I remember there were quite a few occasions where alarms went off and sentries went into hostile status and such, so I have no idea how I got it.

Kind of a little disappointed because I was hoping to go for FotH on my next attempt when I played through the game on "Give me Deus Ex", which I'll do regardless but now it feels like the intensity will be dropped down a notch. :(

But wow, yeah. I now have a strong urge to go and play the DX1 for the first time. It didn't look that appealing before I played HR, but now I gotta have more DX. hah

I was pretty sure already before finishing it that this would be my 2011 GOTY and after the credits finished rolling my decision was only further solidified.

alf717

I just did my Foxiest + Pacifist + Legend run through and it was just as fun as the first play through. I did a few things that most would find questionable or dangerous to do while taking on these achievements but I wanted to get the most out of playing on the hardest settings and just make it as challenging as possible.

The important thing is to get "smooth operator". This guide (http://deusex.wikia.com/wiki/Foxiest_of_the_Hounds) does a great job of telling you where it counts and where it doesn't count. I also saved Malik, if your going for pacifist the important thing to remember is that when the bot explodes it can kill the people around it. I also did all the side missions during this run, well minus looking for Sarif and Taggert. Alarms is what will lose this achievement. For example, a guard hits a panel, you screw up a hack attempt or you are spotted by a camera. Alarmed / Hostile guards don't count unless they sound of an alarm but still it is just best to avoid this so save often. Also scripted areas where guards go hostile automatically, like saving Malik, is not counted.

DeS3InY

I have not quite grasped the mechanics of hacking. So far, I just wing it and hope for the best.

This is one of the best tutorials on hacking in DE:HR that I have seen. The only thing that it does not tell you is that when the trace node starts 'discovering' your presence, the nodes that it hacks increase in difficulty rating.

I also saved Malik, if your going for pacifist the important thing to remember is that when the bot explodes it can kill the people around it.

Actually, quite a few people have confirmed that anyone killed by the exploding bot does not count against you for the Pacifist achievement.

Just beat it. Great game. I was going for no kills early on, but after having to ration ammo so much, eventually I just went postal with my silent, laser-targeted pistol.

Easy_D

never left the stone age
Just as a random point for anyone who has suffered the same stuttering that I have on PC.

Try playing in windowed mode!

Months of putting off playing this game finally come to an end. :D

Is it possible to play it windowed without borders? I haven't looked that up at all.

For the Missing Link DLC, are there any difficulty achievements? So I don't have to play through it again?

There's no difficulty achievement, but there's one for playing through it without using any Praxis kits (so no augs), weapons, or explosives. So stealth and takedowns only. It's actually really, really fun to play that way too.

gblues

Banned
I just got to the first boss.. it's a
big dude with a machine gun hand named Barrett. iseewhatyoudidthere.jpg @ S-E.

SamuraiX-

I just got to the first boss.. it's a
big dude with a machine gun hand named Barrett. iseewhatyoudidthere.jpg @ S-E.

Wow... I can't believe I just picked up on this. lol

There's no difficulty achievement, but there's one for playing through it without using any Praxis kits (so no augs), weapons, or explosives. So stealth and takedowns only. It's actually really, really fun to play that way too.

I'm so doing this. That's practically how I played the entire game on my first playthrough anyway. hah

I'm so doing this. That's practically how I played the entire game on my first playthrough anyway. hah

Keep in mind that you can't use them at all. Even if you save your game, then mess around with a gun and then reload back to the save, you won't get the achievement and will have to start over. You can pick weapons up, just never use them. I would recommend dropping them all if you accidentally pick them up.

FatCat

Getting urges to play this game again, might buy it again for my bedroom console...all this because I'm relistening to the awesome OST.

Gambit

This is one of the best tutorials on hacking in DE:HR that I have seen. The only thing that it does not tell you is that when the trace node starts 'discovering' your presence, the nodes that it hacks increase in difficulty rating.

Thanks, watched it and learned quite a bit. For example that fortifying my first node often causes instant detection. I've done that every single time so far!

Getting urges to play this game again, might buy it again for my bedroom console...all this because I'm relistening to the awesome OST.

I am loving the soundtrack! Had no idea what to expect before I bought the game and so far, it's really atmospheric.

Of course, playing it now, I kinda wish there was a tv-series based on that world. (A film would be good as well, but with a series there is just more of it!)

Des0lar

will learn eventually
Thanks, watched it and learned quite a bit. For example that fortifying my first node often causes instant detection. I've done that every single time so far!

One thing that this video does not explain is that you can capture the enemy server (the red thingie) to not only gain access but also recieve all the power ups you could get without having to capture them.

Top Bottom