• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided |OT| We Asked For This

Venom Fox

Banned
You simply have to pick who gets the ID, the "cop" has nothing to do with it.

If you cracked Daria's computer (I think there might be some other way?) it leads you to an NPC (whose connection to Daria is hinted at throughout certain places in the game well beforehand if you pay attention very closely) who explains what's going on. You can convince him to tell you how to talk down Daria, and have a CASIE sequence against her instead of taking her down.
Yeah I did the ID for the old man and the objective marker is now pointing me towards the cop. Can I not just deliver the ID and finish the side mission?

It just tells me to deal with him.

...well, that sucks. I got the optional mission to visit the guy, but [I feel] the game makes a big point of the fact that
Daria is in mortal danger and you need to find her asap. I thought it was EXTREMELY weird to just leave everything and wander off to talk to some dude when her house is ransacked and there's a literal trail of blood going up a vent.

This mission seems unfinished. I broke into her apartment after the initial start of the sidemission [when you discover the corpse and she's the witness and everything]. The apartment was extremely tidy, and none of the hints are there. Who trashed her place anyway, did she do it herself? Who's trail of blood is it, her own? A lot of the e-mail makes it seem she was being manipulated or maybe even mind-controlled with experimental tech.

I'm so confused.

All of this is explained if you talk to that NPC and successfully use CASIE to make him spill the beans.

There's a lot more going on than you get if all you do is confront and kill her. This is a case where the truth literally dies when she does.

This game in general rewards you for not killing quest NPCs, you never get the whole story unless they are alive.

Yeah I did the ID for the old man and the objective marker is now pointing me towards the cop. Can I not just deliver the ID and finish the side mission?

It just tells me to deal with him.
You already gave the man the ID, it just activated it remotely from the station.

The cop is actually a fraud who's scamming people, not a real cop. The forger needs him to be gone in order to be safe. You can knock him out nonlethally or ask a certain cop to arrest him, in which case he'll get gunned down and it won't count as your kill I'm pretty sure.

SJRB

Gold Member
All of this is explained if you talk to that NPC and successfully use CASIE to make him spill the beans.

There's a lot more going on than you get if all you do is confront and kill her. This is a case where the truth literally dies when she does.

This game in general rewards you for not killing quest NPCs, you never get the whole story unless they are alive.

Well yeah sure, but I didn't kill her, I knocked her out. Then took the pocket secretary with the info about the guy.

Montag even comments that the only reason he's letting me go to pursue the lead is because I didn't kill her. After Jensen explains that someone else is behind this, Montag is still somewhat unconvinced, comments that he's not sure what's worse - Jensen being the murderer or a global medical company being behind this because of some experimental tech.

From both a logic and narrative standpoint there's no reason I can't still follow up on that lead other than the mission's structure dictates that it's over.

It just feels like restrictive and somewhat archaic game design.

...well, that sucks. I got the optional mission to visit the guy, but [I feel] the game makes a big point of the fact that
Daria is in mortal danger and you need to find her asap. I thought it was EXTREMELY weird to just leave everything and wander off to talk to some dude when her house is ransacked and there's a literal trail of blood going up a vent.

This mission seems unfinished. I broke into her apartment after the initial start of the sidemission [when you discover the corpse and she's the witness and everything]. The apartment was extremely tidy, and none of the hints are there. Who trashed her place anyway, did she do it herself? Who's trail of blood is it, her own? A lot of the e-mail makes it seem she was being manipulated or maybe even mind-controlled with experimental tech.

I'm so confused.

If you look around her apartment when it's ransacked you'll find a lot of clues heavily pointing out that she's the culprit: a ranting diary, a book about Dr. Cipra, the other half of the glasses found at the first crime scene, her bear rug which obviously has bear hair like in the Harvester case file at the police station, an eBook written by Angela Gunn about the first Harvester, and a pack of the syringes used to drug the victims. It also explains why she has a telescope pointed at Adam's apartment, and I even want to say the collar on the cat statue implies that her cat was never real.

Oh, and there's an email in the small police station (same place you get the file) from the start of the game where she complains about a man constantly following her from the shadows wherever she goes, which hints she's not well.

Both of the quests are really big. I never realized that
the Radko Perry path existed for the first murder
until my second playthrough, nor
a way to exonerate Johnny without using CASIE to get him to open up about his hands.

On PS4, is there a way to tell how many hours I've played the game.

Also, about how far am I into the game?

I just met
Rucker and returned to Prague.

Something I don't think MD or HR have quite nailed is the style of mission I love the most in "these games" (Deus Ex, Thief, maybe Dishonored), where the map is a big building in an open courtyard, and you can infiltrate from any number of main entrances, side entrances, the roof, basement, other small buildings on the property, etc. I just played through the Templar cathedral level in Deus Ex again (I think the X-51 level after this is another good example iirc), where I popped in through a side entrance, climbed a tower, took the archway across to the adjacent building, hopped down to the roof and entered a library through the window, so on and so forth. There must've been a bare minimum of half a dozen ways in.

Mission design in HR and MD is almost exclusively a linear series of large interiors. Within each of those interiors is a number of rooms and floors you can approach freely, but then each of those interiors is connected by no more than one or two paths, usually one path being a vent shaft. I suppose the closest they've come to this design is the theater, but even that felt limited in the actual number of ways you could get in. Man just imagine the Palisade Bank with that kinda design and freedom of approach from the outside.

I'm so confused.

If you look around her apartment when it's ransacked you'll find a lot of clues heavily pointing out that she's the culprit: a ranting diary, a book about Dr. Cipra, the other half of the glasses found at the first crime scene, her bear rug which obviously has bear hair like in the Harvester case file at the police station, an eBook written by Angela Gunn about the first Harvester, and a pack of the syringes used to drug the victims. It also explains why she has a telescope pointed at Adam's apartment, and I even want to say the collar on the cat statue implies that her cat was never real.

Oh, and there's an email in the small police station (same place you get the file) from the start of the game where she complains about a man constantly following her from the shadows wherever she goes, which hints she's not well.

Both of the quests are really big. I never realized that
the Radko Perry path existed for the first murder
until my second playthrough, nor
a way to exonerate Johnny without using CASIE to get him to open up about his hands.

Last Harvest SM spoilers
I was extremely disappointed when I broke into Daria's apartment after speaking to her and investigating the crime scene in the initial Harvester side mission. Among every other weird suspicious thing in her apartment I came across the bear rug in her bedroom, right after finding bear hair at the crime scene, or reading about in the prior harvester case, whatever it was. I immediately put two and two together but I couldn't confront her or bring her up as a possible suspect with the detective. Instead I had to wait until the end of the game for another sidequest to pop up to resolve it all. :/
It felt kinda cheap and not very Deus Ex-like for me not to be able react to that finding any maybe end the quest early.

TLS Lex

Foxiest can also fail if any of the automatons on the final fight detect you - basically if any red text shows up below your mini map. Since you already got Pacifist, I'd suggest maybe

just using the kill switch on the final boss if you can grab it without triggering an alarm (its in the security room past the one you go in to find jim), just knock out the 3 or 4 guards that are in the hallway outside Jim's room and go get the killswitch in the security room, its like in a box on the floor or something. If any guard is still up when you grab the killswitch, a silent alarm gets triggered.

But yeah foxiest sucks, there are a ton of ways it can fail. I assume you chose Allison and not Jim in GARM, right? Choosing Jim will automatically fail you for Foxiest.

Yep, I made the right choice in GARM.

After reading your post I just went back in to do it and
still no Foxiest trophy - I double checked the menu and no alarm tutorial in there. I was REALLY careful throughout the run because I remember doing my Foxiest/Pacifist run in Human Revolution and the effort that took, so honestly I can't figure out where I went wrong here.

When you say if any guard is still up - does this include all the ones on the way to the delegates? Grabbing the killswitch wasn't a problem because I'd taken out all the guards before Miller's room non-lethally already anyway. When should Foxiest pop btw? As soon as Marchenko is down or when the credits roll?

I'm going to go to a pre-decision save and run straight to Marchenko, see if that makes a difference of some sort. Or maybe just try killing him quickly without being spotted.

pa22word

For a 100% completionist, bank or church?

I'd say bank, probably because you can just run through the church after the fact anyways. The extra plot stuff with the bank is something I don't think you can get to without doing the mission. I haven't started a second run to do the church though, so I might just be talking out of my butt on that one with church having extra plot goodies stashed in there that I missed out on.

Also, I'm pretty sure no one who played DX1 went after the church lol >.>

Save some rando civy or dig into Bob Page's dirty little secrets? Yeah, that's a hard choice ;)

d00d3n

I'd say bank, probably because you can just run through the church after the fact anyways. The extra plot stuff with the bank is something I don't think you can get to without doing the mission. I haven't started a second run to do the church though, so I might just be talking out of my butt on that one with church having extra plot goodies stashed in there that I missed out on.

Thanks

So after bugging you lot of decided to finally get the game. I like it a lot but I feel the controls are clunky. My first side mission in Prague was really good as well but I'm stuck.

When you have to break into the building to activate the ID'S I could only activate one. This means I have to go kill that cop and I really don't want to. The quest list shows ID'S activated 1/2 so is there a way to activate the other one?

Just keep playing the game. You'll get an opportunity to help the other person during another side mission, provided that you didn't encounter them already in Golem City. I didn't get to that mission until after I had visited Golem City, and was still able to help the both of them in Prague.

Are you planning on getting the Pacifist achievement? If so,
don't use the kill switch

Thanks for that tidbit of wisdom. I'll refrain from doing that :)

SJRB

Gold Member
Can anyone give me a hint as to how far I am from the ending? I wanna finish the rest in one go, not sure if I can make it right now.

I'm in
London, the current secondary objective is to take out the 11 enemy soldiers at the party

It feels like endgame territory, but I'm not sure.

Can anyone give me a hint as to how far I am from the ending? I wanna finish the rest in one go, not sure if I can make it right now.

I'm in
London, the current secondary objective is to take out the 11 enemy soldiers at the party

It feels like endgame territory, but I'm not sure.

Yes, you're close...

AsfaeksBR

One more question about GARM:

I reloaded an earlier save and called Vega this time, but when I passed the tunnel between area 1 and area 2, all of the soldiers in area 2 are in searching mode but it doesn't seem like the alarm has been raised.
Is it supposed to be like this? I've been ghosting everything so far.

I
called Miller
and I'm having the same problem as you.

Gator86

By first game do you mean Deus Ex 1 or Human Revolution?

Either way, people and newspapers will comment on your playstyle. Deus Ex 1 even has a neat thing where the quartermaster will give you lethal stuff if you played quietly and didn't kill a lot of people because he thinks he can trust you, and non lethal/hacking and lockpick stuff if you wiped enemies out because he thinks you need more discipline.

It's definitely weird here. I knocked out some cops, nonlethal, in one mission and the newspapers were talking about a massacre at the scene and multiple characters scolded me for my savage attack on police. I got the pacifist trophy in the end.

theaface

Still on my first playthrough, having finished mission 12. I just love this game (and HR) before it. Something about the DE universe is just really captivating to me and I love spending hours mucking about and exploring different ways to sneak about. Trying to get all of the trophies as I go and it's the kind of game where I don't feel like I'm in any rush. I do hope that the talk of disappointing sales doesn't affect the prospect of a third game.

Yep, I made the right choice in GARM.

After reading your post I just went back in to do it and still no Foxiest trophy

Unfortunately i think you might be completely screwed, some people have said failing any safe/door hack will disable foxiest, and while I thought I failed a few hacks in my run (which got foxiest) I am not unfortunately 100% sure.

The trophy does not pop up until halfway through the credits or until the credits finish either, so its a real pisser.

TBH I wouldn't even bother, even if you get all the other trophies the breach trophies are really miserable and not worth pursuing. I finished tier 1 breach trophy, and then I realized tier 2 would take me 30 servers to clear and who knows how many servers in tier 3, and 50+ levels of a game mode I just hate was not my idea of fun. If they had made the breach trophy just clear tier 1 and get to tier 3 that would have been ok, but they made it clear EVERY (non dark net) server in tiers 1, 2, and 3.

Venom Fox

Banned
You already gave the man the ID, it just activated it remotely from the station.

The cop is actually a fraud who's scamming people, not a real cop. The forger needs him to be gone in order to be safe. You can knock him out nonlethally or ask a certain cop to arrest him, in which case he'll get gunned down and it won't count as your kill I'm pretty sure.

Just keep playing the game. You'll get an opportunity to help the other person during another side mission, provided that you didn't encounter them already in Golem City. I didn't get to that mission until after I had visited Golem City, and was still able to help the both of them in Prague.

Thanks for that tidbit of wisdom. I'll refrain from doing that :)
Cheers guys!

TLS Lex

Unfortunately i think you might be completely screwed, some people have said failing any safe/door hack will disable foxiest, and while I thought I failed a few hacks in my run (which got foxiest) I am not unfortunately 100% sure.

The trophy does not pop up until halfway through the credits or until the credits finish either, so its a real pisser.

TBH I wouldn't even bother, even if you get all the other trophies the breach trophies are really miserable and not worth pursuing. I finished tier 1 breach trophy, and then I realized tier 2 would take me 30 servers to clear and who knows how many servers in tier 3, and 50+ levels of a game mode I just hate was not my idea of fun. If they had made the breach trophy just clear tier 1 and get to tier 3 that would have been ok, but they made it clear EVERY (non dark net) server in tiers 1, 2, and 3.

I'm gonna do another couple of runs anyway. I did fail some hacks so that could potentially be it, but they were in areas like... apartment buildings with no one in them, so I was sure that'd be fine. I've seen people complaining about the Breach trophies - I haven't tried it yet but I want Foxiest regardless, I'm determined XD.

Majin Boo

Been sick for the whole weekend and thus finally had the time to go through breach mode to get that platinum. And dear god, breach mode is probably one of the worst additional game modes ever. It's basically MGS VR missions, but with less variety, worse level and game design and clearly just exists for microtransactions. It's absolutely no fun to play, but at least it's not very difficult.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Is anyone else finding the most difficult thing about the hardest difficulty the bugs? Not only the crashes that put you back if you dont regularly save (Which is easily forgettable with no quicksave) but the bugs that give you input lag on movement causing you to jump or climb when you dont mean, or stay into a console you are hacking not allowing you to disconnect. Ive lost two big campaigns because of things entirely out of my control so far.

SJRB

Gold Member
Good lord, finally finished the game. That ending was... yeah.

I feel extremely conficted about the game. The highs are high, but the lows are very low. I'll post my thoughts in the spoiler thread at some point, I guess.

Also - longest credits in history? This is literally the fourth time I'm hearing this absurd hardrock track, but I'm too afraid to drop the headphones in case they throw in another random cutscene out of nowhere.

So to the people who haven't finished: don't walk away when the credits start rolling.

SJRB

Gold Member
I didn't even make it to the credits. The news report alone was too much for me

That was so poorly done. "Here's a montage of all your accomplishments".

How can
the bomb maker being arrested
be breaking news? It happened at least a week ago, and I was fucking there when it happened.

LOL @ the non-lethal approach to the
Marchenko fight
There was an vent nearby, so I waited in there until he passed by, zapped him with the stun gun, and took him out with a sucker punch. Literally took me a minute.

Lordy, that stun gun comes in handy. Ha ha. Still prefer the tranquilizer rifle because it doesn't attract any attention when you shoot if there are other patrolling soldiers nearby.

Cess007

So, i just got back from
Golem
City, completed a few side-missions, and exiting Task Force building, there suddenly
an explosion. I went there and there's nothing but a building on fire, but i can do nothing. If I open the storage sites next to the building the cops came down on me hard
. Is there something I'm missing there? Is that a mission? or just some random event?

Regginator

So, i just got back from
Golem
City, completed a few side-missions, and exiting Task Force building, there suddenly
an explosion. I went there and there's nothing but a building on fire, but i can do nothing. If I open the storage sites next to the building the cops came down on me hard
. Is there something I'm missing there? Is that a mission? or just some random event?

Yes, it's main mission related.

SJRB

Gold Member
So, i just got back from
Golem

It's tied to a mission, take a good look at what building exploded and how it relates to your current main objective.

Welp, wrapped the game and got my pacifist achievement but not Foxiest of the Hounds. Never set off any alarms/failed hacks/alerted enemies.
Regardless, tied with Overwatch for my GOTY. Hoping more people will pick it up in the coming months, the team at Eidos certainly deserves it.

So, i just got back from
Golem

You can either take a look at the building and connect the dots to something you were told in TF29, or
there's a hobo who you can bribe or convince to tell you about what he saw.

It's definitely weird here. I knocked out some cops, nonlethal, in one mission and the newspapers were talking about a massacre at the scene and multiple characters scolded me for my savage attack on police. I got the pacifist trophy in the end.

I feel like wires got crossed somewhere in Eidos Montreal, where the designers wanted to make Mankind Divided have less "did you kill people or not" and more "did you get spotted and start a ruckus," but the writers still wrote dialogue concerning lethality, and the end result is the game doing that sometimes.

Finished the game and had a shit ton of money left over. I wish there were more ways to use your money for those taking the stealth approach and don't want to buy a lot of weapons. Also, the soundtrack wasn't as memorable as HR. And what was up with that credits theme?

Just finished it, still have Desperate Measures to do, but that's for another day.

Initially, I really liked it. Like, really, really liked it. But the farther in I got, the more apparent the flaws were, and by the end I just wanted it to be over with. The sidequests were great, but there was far too much backtracking/train rides for my tastes (even on an SSD, the load times were way too long).

The ending wasn't terrible but it was kind of a slap in the face. Then, having 20+ minute unskippable credits was pretty crappy as well.

And at the end of it, still didn't get Foxiest. I was super sure that I didn't trigger any alarms (never got the tutorial popup, etc.) never failed a hack or anything like that. I even reloaded whenever I triggered a car alarm -- no dice.

Oh well. Overall, I enjoyed it. 7.5/10, easily. The pacing could've used some work, and the obvious cut-content/pre-order and/or DLC augs/microtransaction BS is a pretty big downer, but it didn't detract too much. I don't regret the ~$45 I paid, but I'm left with a feeling of vague disappointment. What we got wasn't bad at all, but what we could've had without Square-Enix's meddling/chopping up could've been amazing.

Ultimadrago

Please tell me you're only forced to go through
Miller's chair
one time. Ugh.

Having never seen Breach before, I thought that portion was a sample of the mode or something.

d00d3n

I am on the third visit to Prague. How much do I have left of the game?

A spoilery question:
It is a good idea to clean the streets of cops and bots if you want to 100%, right?

I am on the third visit to Prague. How much do I have left of the game?

A spoilery question:
It is a good idea to clean the streets of cops and bots if you want to 100%, right?

About 4 hours without side missions, maybe 7 hours with.

Not sure what you mean by the spoiler part, clearing out all hostile NPCs in Prague-3 will definitely lose you some achievements like Foxiest and probably Pacifist. I killed or stunned everyone on my first play through but it was really unnecessary, on my second pacifist / foxiest run I rarely attacked (pacified) anyone, in fact I think I might have pretty much attacked nobody until the very last mission.

You can really ghost through the entire game and its actually kinda fun trying to figure out ways to get past stuff without leaving any trace at all. Some of the cut scenes change as well if you completely ghost a mission.

A little disappointed with how a side quest involving a murder in an alleyway is playing out so far.

I totally know who the killer is (did a little basic extra curricular investigating on a certain cat afficionado and found all kinds of evidence), but the game doesn't allow you to solve it. For a game that lets you go off the reservation and find stuff it sucks I have to wait until some point later to get the chance to progress it.

Also, all these side missions that make you bounce from one district to the next and back and forth again through metro stations and the same old train ride video is getting very old.

illusionary

I apologize if this has been asked a thousand times by now, but I am very VERY anal about missing the trophies related not raising alarms or killing any people in the game. I got burned in Human Revolution by shooting someone during the tutorial mission not thinking it would count towards my achievement. I proceeded to play the entire game non-lethally and it didn't count for jack because of that one person I shot during the tutorial. I can't stand that there aren't any in game notifications or stats to track these things if you did accidentally at one point trip an alarm or kill someone.

My question is: Is there ANY way to check, in game or online, if I have raised an alarm or killed any people? I want to know if I voided my trophy status sooner rather than later.

Much thanks.
You could try the Deus Ex Universe mobile app. Be warned that it appears to report stats across all saves taken together and there are a few factors suggesting that it's not wholly reliable, but it includes stats for both kills and alarms.

I'm not yet fully through the game so can't yet offer personal experience on its reliability for trophies/achievements, but while I was expecting that somehow I'd have messed up on Foxiest, I was somewhat taken aback to see about 110 alarms in my stats, even if that's over all 13 save files. No kills yet reported though, at least.

About 4 hours without side missions, maybe 7 hours with.

Not sure what you mean by the spoiler part, clearing out all hostile NPCs in Prague-3 will definitely lose you some achievements like Foxiest and probably Pacifist. I killed or stunned everyone on my first play through but it was really unnecessary, on my second pacifist / foxiest run I rarely attacked (pacified) anyone, in fact I think I might have pretty much attacked nobody until the very last mission.

You can really ghost through the entire game and its actually kinda fun trying to figure out ways to get past stuff without leaving any trace at all. Some of the cut scenes change as well if you completely ghost a mission.

So if I just got back to
raining prague and talked to miller and vega
, I have about four hours left? I may try to finish it in one sitting.

A little disappointed with how a side quest involving a murder in an alleyway is playing out so far.

I totally know who the killer is (did a little basic extra curricular investigating on a certain cat afficionado and found all kinds of evidence), but the game doesn't allow you to solve it. For a game that lets you go off the reservation and find stuff it sucks I have to wait until some point later to get the chance to progress it.

Also, all these side missions that make you bounce from one district to the next and back and forth again through metro stations and the same old train ride video is getting very old.

This exact thing happened to me and yah it sucks. Deus Ex is usually good at rewarding that kind of stuff.

This exact thing happened to me and yah it sucks. Deus Ex is usually good at rewarding that kind of stuff.
Its the second thing that's bugged me about that side mission so far - the other being
that I couldn't sneak into Mr. Gunn's apartment. I tried with stealth steps and invisibility and he always knows you're there. It doesn't matter really, but I always like to hack and look around before walking into conversations if possible, in case it becomes high stakes.

I think, in games like this that feel so open ended, any cheating or violation of the rules stands out like a sore thumb. Such as
previous missions with seemingly unavoidable alert states, even when you perfect stealth them - a big one being escaping the drones after having a conversation with Janus.

Small things, but they feel unfair, and add up.

Otherwise its been a decent romp so far. Not quite exciting and not all that daring, but patience and observation usually pays off, so you can fulfill your sneaky stealth cyberpunk badassery here.

Its the second thing that's bugged me about that side mission so far - the other being
that I couldn't sneak into Mr. Gunn's apartment. I tried with stealth steps and invisibility and he always knows you're there. It doesn't matter really, but I always like to hack and look around before walking into conversations if possible, in case it becomes high stakes.

I think, in games like this that feel so open ended, any cheating or violation of the rules stands out like a sore thumb. Such as
previous missions with seemingly unavoidable alert states, even when you perfect stealth them - a big one being escaping the drones after having a conversation with Janus.

Small things, but they feel unfair, and add up.

Otherwise its been a decent romp so far. Not quite exciting and not all that daring, but patience and observation usually pays off, so you can fulfill your sneaky stealth cyberpunk badassery here.

Huh, that's odd.

I never saw a need to sneak into that apartment. You can look around his stuff all you want before talking to him, and it's not like's aggressive at all.

As for the drones, I figured out that it was seemingly one drone hearing me as I fell down the hole, because I've managed to slip past without an alert. I can't think of any other stages with unavoidable alerts.

Huh, that's odd.

I never saw a need to sneak into that apartment. You can look around his stuff all you want before talking to him, and it's not like's aggressive at all.

As for the drones, I figured out that it was seemingly one drone hearing me as I fell down the hole, because I've managed to slip past without an alert. I can't think of any other stages with unavoidable alerts.
How did you know in advance
there would be no need? There certainly wasn't for sure, but I like stealth games for super cautious play and exploration, so its kind of a habit of mine, and the game does a great job of it most of the time.

As for the
drones, I kept reloading my saves, trying to stealth by them, and reloading and reloading, trying to nail the drop down the hole from that first area to the sewers. Made sure they didn't spot me as I approached the hole in the floor, went cloaked, and turned on my silent feet, and even did two small drops rather than one, and when I got to the bottom they were still in regular explore mode, but a second or two later that got updated to a full alert - out of line of sight of all enemies (the above drones had no line of sight, and the next area drones were still down a bendy hallway) - I guess to make the following section in the sewer have some more tension to it.
That or it was a bug, which has happened once or twice too:
Got spotted through dark-paneled glass when hacking a terminal in one of the bank's offices, and also got that you're-being-spotted half-circle while in a completely enclosed vent at the church of the machine god (the long vent on the second or third floor with the gas mines). Made zero sense.

Ashtar

I want to know how far I am in the game I just
came back from GRAM and the cities in lock down I'm doing side mission under martial law am I past half way?

Top Bottom