• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided |OT| We Asked For This

Amon-Lau

Who should you sell gyroscopic regulators, stem processor chips and hydraulic micropumps to for maximum cash? Are these items useful for something other than selling btw? Neuropozyne is also described as "no other functionality than its substantial monetary value", but is obviously used in lots of quests, but I haven't found a quest use for the other value items yet.

The guy who buys your Breach Disk's, All the technology related stuff seems to get the most prices with him, for guns, ammo and any weapon related stuff go to the Hlavni apartments guys, and for anything booze related goes to the shop in Jensen's apartment...

That's what I've discovered anyway, after comparing prices between 'em...
Also Neuropozyne does mention something about it giving you favors if you give it to folks, this doesn't show in the item description for other items... :eek:

Akai__

Just finished my 1st playthrough. Great game, even if I was pretty annoyed with those 50 second loading screens.

Now time for several other playthroughs and achievement hunting.

Last mission spoilers -
Did Miller die because I didn't go to the bank and get the extra info on Versalife? Man fuck the Stanek woman, and her stupid cult!
You can find an Orchid antidote in the VersaLife vault and then decide to give it to Miller. Unlocks an achievement, too.

succeed the speech check with otar to get the calibrator. He will call you in golem city to take care of a target. You need to do both, then he will call you to meet the woman after you elevator up from tf29 or soon after. If you missed any step your out of luck this playthrough.

I stole the calibrator without talking to him.

d00d3n

The guy who buys your Breach Disk's, All the technology related stuff seems to get the most prices with him, for guns, ammo and any weapon related stuff go to the Hlavni apartments guys, and for anything booze related goes to the shop in Jensen's apartment...

That's what I've discovered anyway, after comparing prices between 'em...
Also Neuropozyne does mention something about it giving you favors if you give it to folks, this doesn't show in the item descriptions... :eek:

Thanks!

w0s

Just beat the game. Loved it. Congrats to anyone who can do that last mission without alarms. I sure as hell couldn't. Lol.

malfcn

Damn. There is a glass building with zig zag around it. I can climb about half way up with trick jumps. Really wanted to reach the top but can't.

25 hours in and zero crashes for me so far. I'm on amd 7970 oc.

I'm on PS4 and have had no crashes. After completing the side mission involving the serial killer, when I leave the sewers and walk to the train station my game freezes.

I'd wait it out for a patch but i redbox'd it so I'm probably just gonna say quit. Game fucked me twice today.

Jeffrey

Urgh hate some of these sidequests that require you go back and forth between the zones. That loadsss

I'm not one to do multiple quests at a time lol.

I beat the game recently and absolutely loved it, one part that really stood out (late/endgame spoilers)
was when you had to quietly take out all 11 fake security guards. Honestly one of the best stealth sequences I've ever played in a game.

Overall I thought it was a great followup to HR, and far better when it came to side quests.

I'm currently going through on NG+ to find anything I may have missed the first time and make some different choices.

XaosWolf

Just had the game crash on me along with the MGS ! noise...

It wasn't my computer making that noise either. As I'm on the default Windows sound scheme.

Anyone else had this? Cos its fucking weird.

malfcn

Have you tried it with the charged Icarus Dash? it's been helping me get to hard places~

I have to jump around a part of the zig zag on the building. The grab is a foot wide so it's hard. I've made the lower jump, but not the higher. I bought the Icarus landing just to try. I haven't unlocked any augs, been experimenting for fun.

I want to punch whoever decided to make the credits unskippable and six hours long.

During the sequence before that the
Eliza Cassan news report that reflects on your choices, I kept thinking that they should have started the credit role while she was talking.

Remmy2112

I'm confused.
So why does Nathaniel Brown not want the human restoration act to pass even though he would profit if it passed? And why does killing him and the U.N delegates help the illuminati?

He needs it to pass. His goal of a corporate city is a pipedream, it can can only be built with augmented labor. If the Human Restoration Act passes and all augs are fitted with control chips to make them no better than normal Humans his plan dies and his company goes under.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Do you have enough crafting parts to make one? Takes 150 I believe.

Ovcgglb.gif

PAY ATTENSHON!!

No, I don't. I either have to buy one or buy parts. It's 120 parts I think.

Amon-Lau

I have to jump around a part of the zig zag on the building. The grab is a foot wide so it's hard. I've made the lower jump, but not the higher. I bought the Icarus landing just to try. I haven't unlocked any augs, been experimenting for fun.
Is it the one near the Palisade Station?

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Question about the Palisade Bank
I talked to the receptionist and he said I could speak with the account manager but his office remains locked even though He called to say I was coming. Do I still have to sneak in another way?

Just beat the game. While it does leave more to be uncovered it isn't a non-ending like some were making it out to be. It just feels like a similar ending you'd see in a second movie of a trilogy. Ending the immediate conflicts but leaving many unanswered questions.

I think a B is a solid score. Won't be my goty but definitely enjoyable

The single major hub was a disappointment

great side quests in this, but i dislike how some of them require you to go to the two different areas of prague. especially because of the godawful loading times between them, ugh.

Tovarisc

He needs it to pass. His goal of a corporate city is a pipedream, it can can only be built with augmented labor. If the Human Restoration Act passes and all augs are fitted with control chips to make them no better than normal Humans his plan dies and his company goes under.

End stuff spoiler under tag!

That is like totally opposite from what game tells you.

Anung

Un Rama
Just finished my first playthrough this morning: No alarms + No kills + Give me Deus Ex. What did you need help with? General tips or something specific?

I'm infiltrating GARM watched the cutscenes with merchenko and selected to call vega (as contacting Miller triggers an alarm) but when I go inside they are doing a search pattern already even though there is no way I triggered them. Now I'm reloading my saves because I'm to afraid to progress. From your experience is it okay to?

Question about the Palisade Bank
I talked to the receptionist and he said I could speak with the account manager but his office remains locked even though He called to say I was coming. Do I still have to sneak in another way?

That happened to me- just hack or multitool the lock and you can talk to him.

I'm infiltrating GARM watched the cutscenes with merchenko and selected to call vega (as contacting Miller triggers an alarm) but when I go inside they are doing a search pattern already even though there is no way I triggered them. Now I'm reloading my saves because I'm to afraid to progress. From your experience is it okay to?

In my game that definitely didn't happen.

Apparently you need to enter the facility through vents either above where you wake up at or around the path. Entering through the doorways makes it more likely for alarms to go off. I contacted Alex, high jumped to the platform you get tossed off in the cutscene then made my way in. No or searches that I recall.

After some quick googling, if different entrances don't work for you try reloading a save prior to the Marchenko cutscene where he injects you with the poison and make sure you don't skip the cutscene. Apparently that might make alarms trigger. And of course don't call miller.

Hope this helps!

edit: After some more sleuthing, it SEEMS like if enemies are in search mode but there was never an alarm, it probably doesn't count. I'm not sure though in this case as everyone should think you're dead and would have no reason to want to look for you.

Bah, looks like I'm missing out on
All in the Family
, even though I
said I'd do a favor for Otar
. I just got back from my first trip to
Golem City
and Otar never contacted me.

Super annoyed. I've been doing all the sidequests, but now I can't complete that due to a glitch. Total garbage.

Bah, looks like I'm missing out on
All in the Family
, even though I
said I'd do a favor for Otar
. I just got back from my first trip to
Golem City
and Otar never contacted me.

Super annoyed. I've been doing all the sidequests, but now I can't complete that due to a glitch. Total garbage.

Did you kill or make
Gallois
leave in (aforementioned location)
Golem City
?

I don't get what they're doing with Adam's character. He COULD be interesting. His apartment in both games does a lot to humanize him, but none of that ever actually translates to how he interacts with people. Even in Human Revolution, when he finds out he was born in a lab and his parents were killed in an "accident," he strains as hard as he can not to show emotion. It's like he's on the brink of being a deconstruction of "grizzled white guy" but instead firmly adheres to it.

4jjiyoon

i've knocked out every single enemy i've come across, don't even have a lethal weapon in my inventory and yet characters are acting like i'm killing everyone. i hope this isn't a glitch.

Trouble

Banned
i've knocked out every single enemy i've come across, don't even have a lethal weapon in my inventory and yet characters are acting like i'm killing everyone. i hope this isn't a glitch.

That's weird because I went pacifist for my playthrough and was thanked several times for being restrained.

Wtf how did I miss this in Human Revolution?

Yah lol. That must have been DLC because no fucking way would that have slipped by me.

cftrooper

Quick question: Is it possible to find Koller again after turning his quest down? Or am I never getting that chance again? Just seems weird if it's the latter considering he said to let him know if I changed my mind and not be there in that bookstore

Top Bottom