• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Devil May Cry 4 |OT| of daring to defy your savior

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Lince said:
dmc3.jpg

Asian version for now

maskrider

Mission menu - may be we can choose a character when something is unlocked

Network menu (Network selection in mission menu)

Ranking menu

My History (your achievements)

Narcosis

I wonder if the achievement scores in either console version will allow you to get the achievement points for the easier difficulties if you accomplish the same thing in a higher setting.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I hope the PS3 achievement rewards won't be like The Darkness...

maskrider

Blimblim said:
Hey mask, if you have some more free time than before I'd be happy to host some videos for you ;)

Thank you, I'll let you know if I have captured some. I didn't have much time today to play than taking some screens, a stack of jobs are waiting to be cleared, have to turn the PS3 off. I'll have more time tomorrow.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Lince said:
holy crap, which version are those?
Final build (360), I think.

neojubei

maskrider said:
Thank you, I'll let you know if I have captured some. I didn't have much time today to play than taking some screens, a stack of jobs are waiting to be cleared, have to turn the PS3 off. I'll have more time tomorrow.

Can I add you on my PSN friends list?

Yoshichan

Okay that was really hot, though he played the game like an ass :(. I jumped over all the cutscenes and boss battles, so I didn't spoil too much... I hope.

maskrider

Forgot to "blur" my PSN ID (although it is an easy guess), ha ha !

neojubei said:
Can I add you on my PSN friends list?

To be frank, I don't play online and I hate IM like chat, I guess it is better to leave it as it is. My PSN ID is mostly for DLC, demo and trailers only.

neojubei

maskrider said:
Forgot to "blur" my PSN ID (although it is an easy guess), ha ha !

To be frank, I don't play online and I hate IM like chat, I guess it is better to leave it as it is. My PSN ID is mostly for DLC, demo and trailers only.

oooh ok. Thought I'd be kind and ask.

ElyrionX

When can we start seeing more information about the game?

More specifically, I want to know everything there is to know about the weapons and what they do and when they're unlocked. C'mon GAF!!

Dahbomb

OMFG DMC4 MENUS!!!! :D

WTF is up with no R2 command for Nero... I hope that changes when you go on in the game. I hate unused buttons on the controller!

Dave1988 said:
So the PS3 version offers only 480p and 720p and the Xbox360 offers 1080i and 1080p?
uh, they'll both have upscaled 720p as 1080p, and let's not bring that stupid crap up again when we're actualy talking about the game please :)

Dahbomb

Looking at this one

1zqvew7.jpg

On the right one at the lower bottom right hand corner is has a 1980 x 1080 box. This is the PS3 version so...

Both versions should upscale to 1080 unless I am mistaken.

neojubei

Hey Blim,

Mind posting a comparison video on the load times?

Dahbomb said:
Looking at this one

1zqvew7.jpg

On the right one at the lower bottom right hand corner is has a 1980 x 1080 box. This is the PS3 version so...

I think that is the special blu-ray disc that comes with the DMC4 PS3 bundle.

Dave1988

Dahbomb said:
Looking at this one

1zqvew7.jpg

If it's a Blu-Ray movie it's only natural that it plays in 1080p.

Tokubetsu

Dahbomb said:
Looking at this one

1zqvew7.jpg

Oh I want a high quality scan of that cover (front and back) or a high res art without the text.

Kyouji

Haman Discharged... she smells nice
Says it's the "Devil May Cry 4 Premium BD" in kana right there. That's not the game, it's likely the disc you get in the 40GB package.

Yoshichan

Tokubetsu said:
Oh I want a high quality scan of that cover (front and back) or a high res art without the text.
Yes, please!

Replicant said:
Me too! Me too! Is there a way to buy the disc without buying the bundle?

Right now you can bid for two on yahoo japan auctions, but the prize is 14.500 yens, and belive that the final prize is going to be higher than that. :lol

neojubei

Pachimari

CitizenCope said:
New to the DMC series.
Is the gun useless in this game?
In all the vids it looks like the gun takes off 0 health from the enemy.
You can upgrade your guns and weapons throughout the game - though, there should not be any reason to upgrade Nero's guns in Devil May Cry 4, as they are weaker to Dante's Ebony & Ivory.

Top Bottom