• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition |OT| Two girls, one motivated Vergil

Finally got approved this morning! I've been waiting for months to join in! I recognize a few names from the old pre-gamespot gfaqs days too.

My first experience with DMC was the demo in RE:CV. I liked it enough that I bought it when I saw it on the shelf of a Gamestop one day. Like many others, I couldn't get past the first boss and went to easy mode. I returned it a few days later because of a lax return policy and ignored it for a bit. I don't know what it was that made me revisit it, but I'm so glad that I did. I must've hopped on gfaqs and either saw the DMC2 announcement or randomly see what kind of cheats there were for DMC. Either way, I picked the game up again and I was determined to beat Phantom. From there, I went on to S-rank the game on DMD. I've been hooked ever since.

Now onto DMC4:SE. I noticed while watching one of the first streams on Twitch that Vergil can deflect flying swords. I've been able to do it a few times myself, but not purposely. Has anyone gotten it down yet?

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Finally got approved this morning! I've been waiting for months to join in!

Now onto DMC4:SE. I noticed while watching one of the first streams on Twitch that Vergil can deflect flying swords. I've been able to do it a few times myself, but not purposely. Has anyone gotten it down yet?

Welcome! It's always nice to read how people first got into the series.

Do you mean the Gladius enemies? I'm pretty sure Vergil reflects them by simply slashing them while they are in their charging windup animation.

Sesha

Welcome to the flock, RevengeOfDoh. Nice username, btw.

Looks like we can wave the idea of a patch goodbye. It's been two months since the game came out. I bumped your topic on Unity GuardianE, but before that the last post was three weeks ago. There's been no further acknowledgements from Gregaman other than his initial post in the topic.

Welcome! It's always nice to read how people first got into the series.

Do you mean the Gladius enemies? I'm pretty sure Vergil reflects them by simply slashing them while they are in their charging windup animation.

Thanks! I've been a fan since the beginning.

Right, gladius! I haven't been able to experiment with them due to the limited amount of time I have to play. It seemed like I was able to deflect the ones that spin on it's axis as they were flying towards me, but there's so much going on in DMD that I couldn't really tell. Still need to do the Bloody Palace challanges with everyone except Vergil, LDK S-rank run, and SSS Dante, one of the frogs, and Agnus. I don't think I'll be done in time for MGS5 though...haha.

Welcome to the flock, RevengeOfDoh. Nice username, btw.

Looks like we can wave the idea of a patch goodbye. It's been two months since the game came out. I bumped your topic on Unity GuardianE, but before that the last post was three weeks ago. There's been no further acknowledgements from Gregaman other than his initial post in the topic.

Thanks! I used to play it in the arcades back in the late 80's to early 90's. Despite being an old game by then, I always loved Arkanoid.

Too bad about the patch. I was really hoping they'd fix some crashing issues I have on the pc version. Not to mention that prior to switching to an ssd, it felt like it was dropping frames on the PS4. I kept missing revs with Nero and I know it isn't from being rusty. I also don't remember load times being as long either.

mandas

Neo Member
Finally got approved this morning! I've been waiting for months to join in! I recognize a few names from the old pre-gamespot gfaqs days too.

My first experience with DMC was the demo in RE:CV. I liked it enough that I bought it when I saw it on the shelf of a Gamestop one day. Like many others, I couldn't get past the first boss and went to easy mode. I returned it a few days later because of a lax return policy and ignored it for a bit. I don't know what it was that made me revisit it, but I'm so glad that I did. I must've hopped on gfaqs and either saw the DMC2 announcement or randomly see what kind of cheats there were for DMC. Either way, I picked the game up again and I was determined to beat Phantom. From there, I went on to S-rank the game on DMD. I've been hooked ever since.

I remember those days along with some of the old DMC board posters.Some I still keep in touch with. My first experience with DMC was a guy suggested I borrow it from him. I had never played a game like it. Like you, I was hooked ever since.

Sesha

Oh man, GameFAQs back in the old days, what a blast from the past. I remember randomly checking the DMC2 board in early 2004 and saw the topic about DMC3 being confirmed and reading the initial Famitsu (I think) blow out with interviews with Tsuyoshi Tanaka. The year went from straight from ennui regarding my new high school to eager anticipation.

Thanks! I used to play it in the arcades back in the late 80's to early 90's. Despite being an old game by then, I always loved Arkanoid.

80s arcade games were before my time. I'm surprised there are still games released under the Taito brand.

trish has so many unused moves holy shiiiit
i'm just going through her motion files trying to identify stuff and coming across all these remixed moves that were never used
http://i.4cdn.org/vg/1440440964590.webm
http://i.4cdn.org/vg/1440443348562.webm

What, they were just lying there the whole time?! Was this just discovered?

The hell is happening in that second gif? She starts out using Draw, then goes into a Dance Macabre sort of move. Maybe they tried to give her a reverse Macabre before deciding on Sparda Combo 2. And I don't understand why they couldn't have given her Stinger.

Seyavesh

the second thing is the backdash on straight from dante's gilgamesh moveset (draw?) into the million stabs off of what would've been her stinger

the draw is from her bare knuckle moveset, the million stabs is from her sparda moveset

her bare knuckle moveset is mostly just dante and vergil moves with one unused thing that looks like another version of kick13

Sesha

Did you make those combos/moves, then, or was that straight from her pool of unused moves? How many unused moves does she have?

Draw, Stinger, Million Stab, Kick 13, and...?

Seyavesh

the individual moves are straight from her pool, not the entire chain.

as for what she's got unused in animations that i've seen:
sparda:
stinger + DT'd stinger + million stabs + ender
helm breaker (3 versions?)
prop + shredder
dance macabre (dante's full version up to the 2nd underhand launch/drive anim)
grounded high time

bare knuckle:
the back+atk uppercut (idk the name) that you can charge (rising dragon from dmc3 thing)
gilgamesh combo b's ender??
kick13 (like 3 variations on it- dante's, vergil's and then her unique one? only one of them has real attack data on it)
vergil's lunar phase->rising sun
air volcano

royal guard:
block
air block
release
royal release

trickster:
ground dash, that's all?
no trick, no sky star in her files

she's also got leftovers from dante's moveset when she was a dante swap- so she's got animations for lucifer, coyote, rainstorm and whatnot but they don't have attack data.
it's possible (very likely, in fact) that they're all leftovers from that too, though that just makes me bothered that they didn't actually go through with adding more stuff

here's the kick string i'm talking about + the gilgamesh combo b ender:
http://i.4cdn.org/vg/1440453656403.webm

Sesha

Trish, the official moveswap character, lol. Capcom please. I assume several of them lack graphical effects.

And interesting to see that she has Royal Guard moves. I theorized about Trickster moves having been a consideration, and lo and behold, but I'm surprised about Royal Guard. I wouldn't be surprised if she has Trickster or Royalguard in DMC5.

Maybe she could even have the Bangle of Time, so she can get access to "Quicksilver" too, no less.

Oh, that's a good one. I hadn't considered that. That would be cool. Would be a nice DMC1 homage.

TreIII

Trish, the official moveswap character, lol. Capcom please. I assume several of them lack graphical effects.

And interesting to see that she has Royal Guard moves. I had theorized about Trickster moves having been a consideration, and lo and behold, but I'm surprised about Royal Guard. I wouldn't be surprised if she had Trickster or Royalguard in DMC5.

Maybe she could even have the Bangle of Time, so she can get access to "Quicksilver" too, no less.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Seyavesh, unlocking the secrets!

That's really interesting. I suspect they just ported everything and anything, and then fine tuned her moves to find out what was broken or needlessly complicated.

I still consider Trish a move swap character out of necessity rather than design (in both DMC2 and DMC4SE). UMvC3 proves that she can be build from the ground up, and the few unique moves she has in DMC4SE, like air Pandora Beam and V-Divider, have really interesting properties. I think she can hold her own rather than be a patchwork of other characters.

It sucks. I'm not giving up quite yet, since they could patch the game in preparation for sales when they announce DMC5, but I am disappointed in the support thus far.

Thanks! I've been a fan since the beginning.

Right, gladius! I haven't been able to experiment with them due to the limited amount of time I have to play. It seemed like I was able to deflect the ones that spin on it's axis as they were flying towards me, but there's so much going on in DMD that I couldn't really tell. Still need to do the Bloody Palace challanges with everyone except Vergil, LDK S-rank run, and SSS Dante, one of the frogs, and Agnus. I don't think I'll be done in time for MGS5 though...haha..

I've got a long way to go for the Platinum myself. I just don't have quite as much time as I'd like to devote to the game. The fact that I had all the achievements in DMC4 makes me further unmotivated to nab the Platinum, but I will do it! It's just a matter of time.

TreIII

Oh, that's a good one. I hadn't considered that. That would be cool. Would be a nice DMC1 homage.

And considering how much of Trish's moveset still is a nice toss back to DMC1 as it is, I think it would be even more fitting.

Not to mention more Bayonetta in-jokes that could be made.

I still consider Trish a move swap character out of necessity rather than design (in both DMC2 and DMC4SE). UMvC3 proves that she can be build from the ground up, and the few unique moves she has in DMC4SE, like air Pandora Beam and V-Divider, have really interesting properties. I think she can hold her own rather than be a patchwork of other characters.

While I'm all for giving Trish more of her own unique tools to work with, I'm finding that I'm not as opposed to her being the living and breathing "DMC1 reference" that she tends to be. After all, Dante will likely keep on changing and evolving as time goes on, that it'd be almost comforting to have Trish around so we have an outlet for some of his older moves that he may have "outgrown".

I mean, unless Stylish Alastor from Viewtiful Joe is ever going to be a special bonus character in a DMC game, in which case, it'd just make all the more sense for a character to get all of Dante's old moves!

Sesha

Accepting Trish's, Lady's and Vergil's moveswappiness is easier if you compare DMC4SE to USF4 Omega Edition. It's as much as making them characters with unique mechanics as it is about trying shit out.

What I want for Trish going forward is: 1) Decloned move set. 2) Her trap moves and projectiles from MvC3. 3) Her trap mechanics expanded upon. A dedicated button, maybe. 4) Maybe some more Street Fighter-based moves for her. Chun-Li or Cammy, maybe. 5) Standard wishes that apply to the other characters such as supers and more aerial moves. 6) Maybe a dedicated dodge button.

Looking at Trish and Lady having moves pulled straight from Sengoku Basara makes me hope they do more of that for DMC5 to cut down on dev costs so they can really flesh the characters and the game out. Dante with Date Masamune's weapons/moveset would be perfect. He even has the equivalents of Stinger, High Time, Helm Splitter, Aerial Rave, and several basic combos. It's pretty much a complete weapon as is. Plus it would be a sweet crossover.

Also, any of you in a gambling mood?

It sucks. I'm not giving up quite yet, since they could patch the game in preparation for sales when they announce DMC5, but I am disappointed in the support thus far.

The lack of any further comment is the worst part, honestly. Just a simple "sorry guys, nothing new to report but keep us posted on any further issues" would be nice. Instead, nothing.

I will be less optimistic about DMC5 happening at this year's TGS if we don' get any rumors before TGS.. Almost everything is leaked nowadays..

Seyavesh

haha whoa, trish's version of dark slayer in her motion files is really expansive- it has vergil's yamato moveset but not in it's entirety. it's like some freak combination of dante's moveset and vergil's moveset

Golnei

haha whoa, trish's version of dark slayer in her motion files is really expansive- it has vergil's yamato moveset but not in it's entirety. it's like some freak combination of dante's moveset and vergil's moveset

That's interesting; maybe it was a result of the moves she shares with Vergil's Beowulf; similar to her unused Lucifer animations? Though that wouldn't explain why it's set up as an extension of the Dark Slayer style...

Golnei

i figured it out, it's actually kinda silly

turns out vergil's yamato moveset is actually built directly on top of dante's dark slayer style:
http://i.4cdn.org/vg/1440474782370.webm

though i'm not sure why exactly trish's has less than vergil's (i think it's missing air/perfect judgement cut animations?)

I can't say I would have ever expected that. Wonder why they did that - could having a base to build off for Judgement Cut really save them that much time? As for Trish having fewer animations, maybe it was an attempt at cleaning up unused files that didn't really get anywhere due to the tight deadlines her and Lady were created under?

Turns out I misread the ban lift date. Keep submitting combos!

the individual moves are straight from her pool, not the entire chain.

as for what she's got unused in animations that i've seen:
sparda:
stinger + DT'd stinger + million stabs + ender
helm breaker (3 versions?)
prop + shredder
dance macabre (dante's full version up to the 2nd underhand launch/drive anim)
grounded high time

bare knuckle:
the back+atk uppercut (idk the name) that you can charge (rising dragon from dmc3 thing)
gilgamesh combo b's ender??
kick13 (like 3 variations on it- dante's, vergil's and then her unique one? only one of them has real attack data on it)
vergil's lunar phase->rising sun
air volcano

royal guard:
block
air block
release
royal release

trickster:
ground dash, that's all?
no trick, no sky star in her files

she's also got leftovers from dante's moveset when she was a dante swap- so she's got animations for lucifer, coyote, rainstorm and whatnot but they don't have attack data.
it's possible (very likely, in fact) that they're all leftovers from that too, though that just makes me bothered that they didn't actually go through with adding more stuff

here's the kick string i'm talking about + the gilgamesh combo b ender:
http://i.4cdn.org/vg/1440453656403.webm
Kreygasm. So much more she could be doing.

turns out vergil's yamato moveset is actually built directly on top of dante's dark slayer style:

though i'm not sure why exactly trish's has less than vergil's (i think it's missing air/perfect judgement cut animations?)
Oooh nice. Does make sense though. I get the feeling that Lady and Trish are built from Styles.

Sesha

I made a quick countdown timer for the Sony conference.

t1442300400z0.png

Here's the hour for most time zones.

Welcome back, Cody. Don't get banned before TGS.

How does that even work?

Seyavesh

How does that even work?
idk, but the entire first bit of his yamato motion file is straight up dante's stuff, like all of it in the exact same order. that webm is just displaying that even the yamato's position + sheathing still works for dante. normally if you try to switch over another char's attacks the weapon doesn't show up at all and it looks mega janky.

unfortunately it seems that some of the properties on attacks aren't fully linked to the animations themselves so it's not a full on switch. based on how stuff reacts i think it's like the motions say to read properties from some place and then it reads the properties from the present character's values so you get weirdo results (see: dante doing a slash in yamato's air combo and it launching the enemy)

welcome back!

... normally if you try to switch over another char's attacks the weapon doesn't show up at all and it looks mega janky.

4a3714bf8eb6bf6f_IMAGE.jpg

Say wot m8?

Edit 1:
Oh yeah, I changed the date because I got temp banned.
MoYXpnK.png

(Yes it was made in paint)

Here is our chance for a NeoGAF Collaboration CMV.
If you're unsure of what one of these is, here is an example. Much like that, I wanna make a video featuring all of you. A video that will showcase the very best of what the NeoGAF DMC4 community has to offer.

FAQs
Q) Who can enter?
A) Only members within the NeoGAF community. No outsiders.

Q) I want to enter. How many videos can I submit?
A) 3. Each player has a limit of 3 videos that they can submit. This means you can submit 1 video if that's all you can come up with. I want as many people to be featured as possible, even it means you have one combo section lasting 20 seconds.

Q) What are the character restrictions?
A) None. This is a completely open CMV. If you wanna use Super Nero on Normal speed fighting Basilisks on HaH difficulty, by means do. Most people will play on Turbo DMD, but again, this is completely open. Have as much fun as you can on a difficulty, stage and/or character setting that suits you. You can submit 3 Nero combo videos, or 2 Vergil and 1 Dante. Just so long as it's a maximum of 3.

Q) What are the enemy restrictions
A) Any enemy that you can combo and make look interesting to style on. This usually means no bosses but if you can make a boss fight interesting or can combo them, do so.

Q) What are game restrictions?
A) I know a lot of you here are PC players, so please no debug menu combos. Feel free to use costume modes or any cosmetic changes. Just nothing that changes the way the game runs(This really only applies to PC players)

Q) How long should my video(s) last?
A) It's a bit hard to say but I think any single combo video that lasts over 60 seconds is a bit much. Imagine we have a 10 minute video and one of your videos 1/10 of the length. I'm not saying don't make them long or that 60 seconds is too much, but make them brief and concise.

Q) What can I use to record? Quality settings?
A) For us console plebs we can use the built in Game DVR that the Xbox One and PS4 have. Or you can use a capture. For PC players, you can use any software you like.
As for quality, please make it as best as possible. 720p minimum or at least a quality that doesn't look like we're in 1995.

Q) Who will edit this together?
A) Me (BumblebeeCody/Mariotaz/Taz(real name).

Q) I have my 1/2/3 combo(s), how do I submit them?
A) Upload your video file to a file hosting website such as Mega or Media fire. Send me a PM and I'll download it so I edit it.

Q) How much input do I have on the creation of the video?
A) As much as you can offer. Even though it'll be me making the CMV, if you have a recommended song you think would be cool or you want certain text to appear and represent you(plug your Twitch/YouTube channel in the credits) then let me know. I'll be doing updates just to let you all know how it's going too.

Q) Aren't you just doing this for your own YouTube?
A) The idea is that once I've finished editing the video, I'll provide everyone with a download link so they can download it and upload it to their own channel too. It's for everyone to show off :)

Q) OK So what's the deadline for my submission?
A) You from now (August 4th) to (September 10th) to submit your video(s) to me.

Note:
1) Work hard on this. I wanna see some sick combos. Combos that you spent hours on to perfectly refine. Just for a few 30 second clips I've spent 5 or so hours on. I'm not saying you have to do the same, but you have a month to really up your game and make some special.
2) I wanna see as many people participate. Even if I only get 2 other people submitting combos, that's fine by me(easy editing then). But if we get a decent amount of people showing off their tech, that'd be awesome :)
3) Have faith in your own abilities. Basically, don't get put off by the higher pro players out there. This is a video for us and by us. Submit a combo video you're happy with regardless of other peoples skill.
4) Be creative. Experiment as much as possible with your character(s)
5) Have fun
Send me your videos! :)

Edit 2:
I forgot to mention, HUUUUUUGE thanks to all of you guys who voted for me. I was lurking GAF(Icognito) and saw the comments. Thanks! :D

Edit 3: Shin Maruku got banned!? D:
Edit 3a: Wow that thread.

Golnei

Say wot m8?

Not that janky, it usually just results in the weapon (or sheath, in Yamato's case) sticking to the floor. Actual character swaps usually don't have that many problems, with the exception of Lady and Trish having some strangely assigned hip polygons that don't animate correctly when swapped with each other (which single-handedly ruined the Vanessa Z. Schneider skin I attempted) and male and female player characters having incompatible ingame facial 'animations'.

Not that janky, it usually just results in the weapon (or sheath, in Yamato's case) sticking to the floor. Actual character swaps usually don't have that many problems, with the exception of Lady and Trish having some strangely assigned hip polygons that don't animate correctly when swapped with each other (which single-handedly ruined the Vanessa Z. Schneider skin I attempted) and male and female player characters having incompatible ingame facial 'animations'.

Yeah true. Since you are the one who is doing a lot of modding at the moment, did you look at the characters bone structure and joints? It makes me think that the dudes are Dante altered while Lady and Trish are a "forked" version of Dante. The hip joint difference doesn't surprise me. I mean, the way Trish walks, she has a noticeable arse movement.

Golnei

Yeah true. Since you are the one who is doing a lot of modding at the moment, did you look at the characters bone structure and joints? It makes me think that the dudes are Dante altered while Lady and Trish are a "forked" version of Dante. The hip joint difference doesn't surprise me. I mean, the way Trish walks, she has a noticeable arse movement.

I haven't looked much into the skeletons themselves, but I never really had much trouble swapping between the male and female characters bodies, so it doesn't seem like much is different there, just a specific problem between Lady and Trish (something to do with Lady's hip holsters, maybe?)

Though Vergil being rigged with his puffier sleeves in mind does mean it's impossible to swap Lady and Trish over him without distorting their shoulders noticeably. The issue with the faces has to do with how DMC4 handles ingame facial animations, which is just a series of preset modeled expressions that are switched between rather than true animation. Lady and Trish's must be organised differently from the rest of the characters, because swapping them onto Dante/Vergil/Nero or vice versa results in every possible face appearing stacked on top of each other at once.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
]http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb1/orochijes/4a3714bf8eb6bf6f_IMAGE.jpg[/IMG]
Say wot m8?

Edit 1:
Oh yeah, I changed the date because I got temp banned.

Send me your videos! :)

Edit 2:
I forgot to mention, HUUUUUUGE thanks to all of you guys who voted for me. I was lurking GAF(Icognito) and saw the comments. Thanks! :D

Edit 3: Shin Maruku got banned!? D:
Edit 3a: Wow that thread.

Welcome back, BumblebeeCody.

I want to submit something, but I haven't had a lot of time lately and I definitely don't want to just slap something together. I'm having difficulty enough trying to Frankenstein something for the final round of the Capcom - Unity tournament.

Pro player I am not.

Welcome back, BumblebeeCody.

I want to submit something, but I haven't had a lot of time lately and I definitely don't want to just slap something together. I'm having difficulty enough trying to Frankenstein something for the final round of the Capcom - Unity tournament.

Pro player I am not.

Yeah I kinda had to make a cop out video on this :/
Not too happy with it, but I'm really busy with work and travel(and then there's Gears coming out).

Edit: wait, I have an idea.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Honestly, I'm going to mostly slap together some earlier recorded clips and call it a day. It's kind of embarrassing and I feel a little bad doing it, but I think a patchwork bootleg combo video might be all I can muster.

Akiller

trish has so many unused moves holy shiiiit
i'm just going through her motion files trying to identify stuff and coming across all these remixed moves that were never used
http://i.4cdn.org/vg/1440440964590.webm
http://i.4cdn.org/vg/1440443348562.webm

Dat DMC1 milion stab >->

Uncle Dante gonna uncle Dante.

Seyavesh

getting a s rank on the dante fight is really, really annoying geez
i can just kill his ass super easily but then i can't end it with the taunt!

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
well, here's my prelim version of my finalist tourney entry.
seeking feedback here to see if i should remove some stuff, add some stuff or rework it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UME0Xc3FZlA&feature=youtu.be

Amazing stuff. There are so many weird properties to Trish's moves that you take advantage of. It's really on another level.

Oh man. Building meter against Dante looks so hard. I think the fight drags a little because of it, but the two clashes are a nice way to get to S, and the ending is awesome.

gunbo13

Dante kiss of death is great stuff.

I played some Vergil this morning. I'm discovering some cool stuff and fine tuning things I know. It's going to take some time to put it all together against the squishes who die in .5 seconds.

I was having quite a lot of fun yet the Nero campaign turns unbelievably shitty in his last couple of missions. Shit level design, unfun enemies (the knights are just an exercise in patience).

What a pity but I feel that I had my fill with this game.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I was having quite a lot of fun yet the Nero campaign turns unbelievably shitty in his last couple of missions. Shit level design, unfun enemies (the knights are just an exercise in patience).

What a pity but I feel that I had my fill with this game.

What about the Angelos are unfun specifically? Charge shots + Exceed moves will take out Altos quickly. Snatch will always move Nero behind the Biancos to their weak spot. And you can always reflect their energy ball with a charge shot.

Charge shots also obliterate cloak enemies common to those areas.

what do ya'll think of including this in my entry?
http://webm.host/ec2ba/
the actual combo itself is incredibly stale but the gimmick is really hilarious to me

I like it, but I also tend to like gimmicky stuff myself. I think it should go in there if you have room.

Seyavesh

well, here's my finished entry i guess. only 2 slight additions (the gimmick above and a quick runthrough of the laser grid).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tke_f07q-60

haven't gotten a reply from gregaman about whether it's legal or not to have background music from non-dmc sources in my vid, even though it's still from a capcom game... so i'm just submitting it as is.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
well, here's my finished entry i guess. only 2 slight additions (the gimmick above and a quick runthrough of the laser grid).

haven't gotten a reply from gregaman about whether it's legal or not to have background music from non-dmc sources in my vid, even though it's still from a capcom game... so i'm just submitting it as is.

I think it's really great. Your Trish is a joy to watch, so I think it makes sense to center the video around her.

I was wondering about the music as well. With a video this long, it would make sense to have a track running over the whole thing. Best to just play it safe, I suppose.

gunbo13

I think you are in good shape. I doubt there will be much pressure from the Vergil side (which would be the real threat) and your Trish is really fun to watch. I once wrote her off as not being able to do much but your videos show that isn't true.

I'm still bummed about the Vergil turnout.

Top Bottom