• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers |OT| New World Order, Old World Chaos

cjkeats

Nice of them to include a fusion chart. I figured there wouldn't be any manual like EOIV.

EDIT: I'm a little disappointed the cart wasn't just the Spookies logo. That would've been cool.

cj_iwakura

qcqJ5zH.jpg

I'm sure there's more art out there than what I have.

Just got off the phone from Fry's. Lady had to go talk to the supervisor about this. The reason why its not on the website is because they were getting a really limited amount of copies from their vendor and you MegaTen fans went all HAM on the $10 off deal.

They WILL get the game. Question of whether or not the Fry's slow ass shipping curse will happen though will be unanswered till release day. Though I bet it's going to happen :p

Game is comint out close to exam time so fine by me :)

Hope it works out. I guess I've just been spoiled with hassle-free pre-orders from other places and I just didn't have the patience to deal with them.

Eusis

If it's going to be this big then SMTIV's probably at least an extra gigabyte or will have way less VA.

... Which does seem plausible actually.
No manual either? Kind of expect that after EOIV. :/

EDIT: Yep, no manual. Should've looked up this page first I guess. At least it sounds like we got SOMETHING, and I'm guessing it'll be the same situation for SMTIV (though given the price point I kind of want them to go "fuck it" and throw it in anyway.)

cj_iwakura

If it's going to be this big then SMTIV's probably at least an extra gigabyte or will have way less VA.

... Which does seem plausible actually.

No manual either? Kind of expect that after EOIV. :/

Soul Hackers has quite a few CGI cutscenes, maybe that makes a difference. SMTIV's going the Trauma Team route.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Maybe SMTIV is using a 4GB cart? That could be part of the reason why they're charging $50 for it.

KarmaCow

What a god damn tease. Apparently EBgames called me to say they have Soul Hackers in but they aren't selling it until Tuedsay.

Hylian7

I'm confused, is Amazon doing release date shipping on this or not? It says "Expected Delivery April 16", but it hasn't shipped. I have Prime and the free 2-day shipping. So should I expect this Tuesday or Thursday?

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
Amazon has my Prime shipment listed as "shipping soon" on my Orders page. They have also charged me for the item.

So, we in there.

I want it, thank you kindly. Before this awesome Shadow Maya avatar, I rocked a Spookies logo, gonna go back to the Spookies logo for a week or two at release, and then back to Shadow Maya cuz this avatar is just too good!
I thought I remembered someone having a similar one, and I guess that was you! I just cut it out of the logo on the MegaTen wiki, so apologies if it ended up similar.

Edit: Switched to shipping soon, woot!

Top Bottom