• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers |OT| New World Order, Old World Chaos

RFYmZGM.jpg

anyone got an idea what hard mode is like?

hopefully not just ramped up HP on enemies

Compendium prices are doubled, you take 50% more damage and enemies take 25% less damage.

It is done, I miss Shadow Maya and the badassness it showed, but this baller ghost makes up for it. I shall rep this classic for at least two weeks after launch!

Soriku

I'm cheap so I went with Free Super Saver Shipping on Amazon, lolz. Not a big deal if I don't have it day 1 but any idea how long it'll take to come?

I'm cheap so I went with Free Super Saver Shipping on Amazon, lolz. Not a big deal if I don't have it day 1 but any idea how long it'll take to come?
I've gotten stuff within 3 days with Super Saver before, it depends on how close you are to where it's being mailed from. My guess would be anywhere from this Saturday to next Wednesday. Although if they ship all pre-order copies at the same time, it could be sooner.

My order is showing as "Shipping Soon". I hate to argue with Amazon, but it's not SOON ENOUGH!!!!!

Gah I want to play this game so badly. I think I can survive until Tuesday night.

I think.........

Tom_Cody

What swayed me to go retail in order to get a physical copy was the arranged tracks music CD that was included. It's not much, I think I read in this thread it's maybe 6 songs long? But it was enough to base my decision on.

That and I kind of like to have physical versions of SMT Games when I can.
Thanks

Midou

Amazon Canada says 19th for shipping estimate, I hope it's not correct. I hesitated buying Fire Emblem online and managed to snag it a week early, wish I waited for this too. I'll live though.

Order hasn't shipped yet, but ETA is still Tuesday.

Looking forward to this game's allegedly weird storyline. I'll be the judge of that.

vall03

If only 3rd party titles get midnight releases on eShop... dammit Nintendo! Now I have to wait until 17 to get the game. *sigh*

Busaiku

Yes.
Technically it is "limited" since it's probably only the 1st print, but it doesn't cost anything extra and it's still gonna be available for a while (if their last few games have been any indication).

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Yes.
Technically it is "limited" since it's probably only the 1st print, but it doesn't cost anything extra and it's still gonna be available for a while (if they're last few games have been any indication).

Oh I see. Well, I'll be getting it regardless.

Amazon Canada says 19th for shipping estimate, I hope it's not correct...

amazon.ca:

To help us provide you with free shipping, your order may take an additional 3 to 5 business days to ship out from our fulfillment center(s)...

been like this for a little while. how the fuck does simply delaying a shipment help them to provide free shipping? :) ...

note: both walmart & futureshop offer free shipping with no delay... as did amazon.ca, until recently...

GooeyHeat

Mine still says "shipping soon" with an estimate of tomorrow. I've personally decided not to worry about it unless it actually doesn't show up tomorrow. I am excited, though. HACK YOU!

Midou

amazon.ca:

been like this for a little while. how the fuck does simply delaying a shipment help them to provide free shipping? :) ...

note: both walmart & futureshop offer free shipping with no delay... as did amazon.ca, until recently...

I live pretty close to an Amazon factory, and even with free shipping, I get it next-day usually, two days tops, but they do seem to be pushing shipment by a few days for a while. Seems like an odd thing to do, but I'm okay with it. Worst is when they push it to a Thursday or Friday, i end up waiting like a full week in the end.

Does say shipping soon now though, so maybe they will get it out in the next couple of days, so I can get it by the end of the week.

Soulhouf

I hope I can beat that thing in the 6th maze of EOIV before I get this game.
I'm glad Atlus put a hard mode in this game because the original was pretty easy IIRC.

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
Damn my lack of foresight. I hate having cartridges around and so I'm getting the digital version, but I still only have my crumby 4gb card, with barely 500mb free, and only ordered a 32gb last night and I refuse to pay shipping so SSS it was, maybe if I'm lucky the warehouse is close by so I'll get it wednesday.

Top Bottom