• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers |OT| New World Order, Old World Chaos

I live pretty close to an Amazon factory, and even with free shipping, I get it next-day usually, two days tops, but they do seem to be pushing shipment by a few days for a while. Seems like an odd thing to do, but I'm okay with it. Worst is when they push it to a Thursday or Friday, i end up waiting like a full week in the end.

Does say shipping soon now though, so maybe they will get it out in the next couple of days, so I can get it by the end of the week.

weird - mine says 'shipping soon' now, too :) ...

Unless you live in the middle of nowhere, Amazon will probably ship it within one state away from you with pickup around 6-7pm your time.

Fair enough. I hardly ever order games on release from Amazon, so I wasn't sure what to expect (I live near San Francisco).

Mine is shipping soon! $ I can't wait to play it tomorrow.

For release date delivery on Amazon, it usually says, "Shipping Soon" the day before and I usually get the email the next morning. I'm sure it's not the same for everyone, though.

Either way, I'm psyched.

Zerokku

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
Fair enough. I hardly ever order games on release from Amazon, so I wasn't sure what to expect (I live near San Francisco).

If you're lucky, you can live a couple hours away from an amazon warehouse and end up getting things early half the time :D

Its not as great as it sounds. We get taxed on Amazon now here in AZ :(

Pupsicles

Same Here I live in the Bay Area and amazon has already Charged my account! Shipping soon with prime.

Edit: I have two essays and a midterm due and im going to see Sigur Ros on weds but I'm SO excited for this game! Gonna be a crazy week!

Vamphuntr

Got my shipping confirmation from EBgames.

Ugh, I hate when Ebgames sends me games through Purolator. It's so random. I always use the free shipping option and I sometimes get Canada Post and sometimes Purolator. Hopefully it comes tomorrow since I'm home because otherwise I'm not home for the rest of the week and you need to go pick your package up at one of their hub and mine is like at 50 mins from where I live by car.

FStop7

Banned
Amazon charged my card and my order status is now 'preparing for shipment.'

Soon I will be hacking souls.

I know virtually nothing about this game other than A) it's highly acclaimed, B) it's somehow tied to SMT, and C) it's a somewhat cyberpunk JRPG.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Hmm, might not have internet around noon tomorrow as I'll be on the road so I'll probably download it tomorrow afternoon/evening.

chrono01

Mine is shipping......soon. SOON.

MrEncfU.jpg

SteeloDMZ

Banned
After this baby I think I'm gonna do FES The Answer, another playthrough of Strange Journey and Catherine before SMTIV comes out. This truly has been the Shin Megami Tensei year for me.

:)

Well, I appreciated it. My daughter's one of those kids, actually. She could give a rat's ass less about anything else in the SMT universe. But hey, she's a teenager. What ya gonna do.

Nevertheless, sounds like an awesome thing to bond over.

After this baby I think I'm gonna do FES The Answer, another playthrough of Strange Journey and Catherine before SMTIV comes out. This truly has been the Shin Megami Tensei year for me.

I'm gonna fit at least another SJ playthrough in there at some point, if I don't just give up at Eridanus.

Jenga

Banned
mine's shipped and at a carrier station 3 or 4 hours away

of course they can't be assed to deliver until tomorrow !!!!!!!!!

Same Here I live in the Bay Area and amazon has already Charged my account! Shipping soon with prime.

Edit: I have two essays and a midterm due and im going to see Sigur Ros on weds but I'm SO excited for this game! Gonna be a crazy week!

Where are you in the Bay? Mine still hasn't shipped, but the estimated delivery date is still tomorrow.

When was going to UC Berkeley I'd usually get packages a day early. In Petaluma I have no such luck.

Top Bottom