• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://i.imgur.com/EzMtf.jpg[*/img][/QUOTE]

[quote="profit, post: 37765836"]I would say start here:
[url]http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/game/[/url]

Look at the class videos first, maybe some youtube videos from the Diablo III beta aswell.
If youre still in doubt, the game will launch with guest passes, so you can always request one here to try the game out.[/QUOTE]

[quote="CarbonatedFalcon, post: 37765840"]Read the OP. It contains (almost) all you need to know.[/QUOTE]

[quote="Ferrio, post: 37765889"]It's the ultimate "Carrot on a stick" game. Makes wow's look like amateur night. The quest for better weapons/armor.[/QUOTE]
Thanks, guys.

I read the OP (which was fantastic btw), but I was hoping to get some more insight on the overall gameplay of the Diablo series. Those resources helped a ton. Thanks!

HenryHSH

I made a level 30 build for all classes. I am as ready as I'll ever be... This should have been a weekend release. :(

Also, someone's gotta pick up the pace when Yoshi is power napping.
KuGsj.gif

Junie12

I made a level 30 build for all classes. I am as ready as I'll ever be... This should have been a weekend release. :(

Also, someone's gotta pick up the pace when Yoshi is power napping.
KuGsj.gif

If it was a weekend release I will miss out on Mother's day, and I can't do that to my mom :(

So I'm kind of glad that it was released on a Tuesday..

No I'm not

It bothers me that I might have to play the game on a 42 inch. Broken screen on my good graphics laptop.

I'm not sure about the Pentium IV haha...

Thoraxes

I'm so glad the clicking is way better on my G700 than it was on my Gen 1 Deathadder.

It's like it was fate that my mouse was meant to break 2 months ago.

It bothers me that I might have to play the game on a 42 inch.
I know that pain
:D heh, heh, heh, heh, heh...

I'm so glad the clicking is way better on my G700 than it was on my Gen 1 Deathadder.

It's like it was fate that my mouse was meant to break 2 months ago.

I know that pain
:D heh, heh, heh, heh, heh...

Thank you. Also, that sounds great :D you gonna use all them buttons on that thing?

Majine

Banned
No one ever bothers opening the game disc case in these things.

I wanna see the disc!

This one does have an image later that shows the USB drive plugged in and glowing, so that's new.

It feels like the audience that is most interested in unboxing videos should deserve more than what they are given, in general. There should be like 30 minute videos where they go through EVERYTHING. Page by page, etc.

Junie12

Diablo 3 in the living room? Hmm..

I would consider it but there is so much distractions in my living room I would lose focus.

So I'm just gonna stick to playing inside my room and be anti-social ;P

AllenShrz

Could some one add me to the Battletag list?

NeoGAF Username :AllenShrz
Battle.net Battletag : Allen#1895
Region: Aisa
Favorite Class: --

FUCK!!!!

I messed up my credit card info and now Best Buy is unable to process the order. The email says I have 7 days to change it, but I'm for sure gonna call them asap to change it when they open up their lines. Hopefully I can still get my Diablo 3:CE

:(

red731

I suppose, but stuff looks SO good on my Samsung in 1080. I may test it with Starcraft 2.

I am playing even StarCraft 2 on my TV
KuGsj.gif

My TV is my monitor. I must sit in front of laptop just when I am reinstalling drivers and others small thigs.

I agree that on TV, 1080 games look great, but I am getting mouse slowdown when in 1080.
On the other hand, Diablo III beta on 1080 was looking crystal clear and when I fiddled with setting, it was more than playable.

I expect even better performance when it hits the store.

Thoraxes

I need to take some power naps too, I don't want to sleep when this game comes out!
With every new WoW expac, i've forgone any sleep till I hit the level caps. Hell, I passed all my midterms on no sleep for two days, and it was great.

This is different I know, but still, man, those were great days.
Thank you. Also, that sounds great :D you gonna use all them buttons on that thing?
Yes!

But you know, I still haven't figured out how to make the top-two buttons bindable in games. I just can't seem to get them to work. G6 and G7.

Riggs

Banned
It happened again. I went to bed at 10 30 pm. Woke up at 2am again dreaming about d3 loot. Can't get back to sleep. Last night same thing i woke up exactly at 2am dreaming about diablo himself. Swear on anything not making this up.

Once again, think I am staying up. Fuck it.

I just thinking about the consequences more:

I finish an important, but long ~10 day skill train in EVE Online Saturday around noon my time. I only have between then and Tuesday to play the game before I feasibly will have no interest in it for probably months.

More on topic:

What are people going to name their characters? I haven't decided yet personally, but I want to put some good thought into coming up with them. During the beta I just sort of did throwaway names that I would never use normally.

Junie12

It happened again. I went to bed at 10 30 pm. Woke up at 2am again dreaming about d3 loot. Can't get back to sleep. Last night same thing i woke up exactly at 2am dreaming about diablo himself. Swear on anything not making this up.

Once again, think I am staying up. Fuck it.

I took a long nap earlier so it's impossible for me to sleep now.

This game already ruined my sleep cycle and it hasn't even come out yet!

Valnen

What are people going to name their characters? I haven't decided yet personally, but I want to put some good thought into coming up with them. During the beta I just sort of did throwaway names that I would never use normally.

I'm considering naming my characters after the characters in the short stories they posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom