• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan_

Can anyone tell me the formula for damage reduction?

According to Kripparian it's:

Armor
--------------------------------
Armor + 50 x Attacker level

which doesn't get me any believable results...

EDIT: Nvm, think I found it

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
go hunt a CE ... :D

Diablo 2 Eu non-ladder Uber tristam run later?
But I already have two ready for midnight launch!

And I've ignored Diablo 2 on purpose 'cuz I want D3 to be as fresh as possible :_:
I'm doing a WoW raid, and now I remember why I stopped raiding :/.
I'm basically the guild leader of my raiding guild but I told them I won't be raiding with them for at least a month because of D3. I will miss them :(

kyubajin

So I went away for 20 minutes in order to find something to do...

And I found nothing.

Fuck me.

Yoshi have you for the love of god at least tried Path of Exile??? I have a beta key I'm willing to give you if you come back and report your experiences with the game at the end of the day :)

So when do the first reviews come out, and will this game be ok for me to jump straight in to given I have never played a Diablo game? I know, don't ask lol.

I must say, amazing OP, amazing art work and great looking screens.

It's going to be very pick up and play, there are a number of videos out to help you get up to speed on the events of the prior two games and the leadup to 3. IGN posted a retrospective that was surprisingly good. (it's buried back like 20 pages though)

Honestly this is the best time to get into diablo. The game is smoother and more refined than its ever been. I was talking to a buddy of mine about this the other day, comparing sc2 and d3...blizzard has just gotten really good at getting to the core of what makes a genre tick, and making a really pure game.

Edit: btw, I will be posting a lot less often now that I'm tied to my phone, and I'll probably drop off entirely after release. Find me in game! Or...you know. Out in real life o.o

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Yoshi have you for the love of god at least tried Path of Exile??? I have a beta key I'm willing to give you if you come back and report your experiences with the game at the end of the day :)
Thank you kindly for this offer, but I have no plans on playing PoE or Torchlight 2!

hiro4

My standard edition has shipped from Amazon.co.uk!!! Shame it's the copy I onsold to a mate when I ordered the collectors.

You lucky man!
My CE is still waiting to be dispatched and probably won't be shipped till next week :(.
Hopefully it will arrive before Saturday next week.

Ryan_

But I already have two ready for midnight launch!

And I've ignored Diablo 2 on purpose 'cuz I want D3 to be as fresh as possible :_:

I'm basically the guild leader of my raiding guild but I told them I won't be raiding with them for at least a month because of D3. I will miss them :(

Only a month? ;-)

I'm grateful that this is released the day after all my Uni assignments are due. Tries to come across like its all evil and nasty, yet has been very considerate and caring as far as I can see.

Diablo III is just a big slobbery dog that wants to play.

Yoshichan

I'm grateful that this is released the day after all my Uni assignments are due. Tries to come across like its all evil and nasty, yet has been very considerate and caring as far as I can see.

Diablo III is just a big slobbery dog that wants to play.
It is no coincidence! Blizzard knew what they were doing.

Yoshichan

Play Starcraft with me!
Like, right now :(? But I told everyone on my Real ID that the next time I'll log in is when D3 is out ._.

Just called BestBuy Canada to fix my payment issue for my CE. I really hope my pre-order didn't refresh. :(

I can finally sleep easy... for now..

Lanbeast

So I went away for 20 minutes in order to find something to do...

And I found nothing.

Fuck me.

Find me a way to make a wall stencil. Like one that will stick to the wall while I paint over it, and when I remove it the outline and underneath will be the old color. Redoing my computer room this weekend and I'm going to have a barbarian above my desk.

edit: Like this, except the barbarian will just be an outline. He'll be white on a black wall.

hPKuQ.png

Naito

Woke up and came back to check OT - I am proud is over 100 pages (I blame Yoshichan).
I just noticed there're some mumble servers for GAF activities, guess is nice.

Does anybody have any interesting Wizard's builds I could look into? I'd like to check some ideas!

I totally want a way to get the digital stuff from the CE, like the dye and the wings. I'd be happy to just upgrade my digital copy to a digital CE version and get those couple of this for some extra money :(

Yoshichan

I just noticed there're some mumble servers for GAF activities, guess is nice.
Are the Mumble servers online right now? I would totally log in right now :3
Find me a way to make a wall stencil. Like one that will stick to the wall while I paint over it, and when I remove it the outline and underneath will be the old color. Redoing my computer room this weekend and I'm going to have a barbarian above my desk.

edit: Like this, except the barbarian will just be an outline. He'll be white on a black wall.
Holy dedication batman! I bow down to you, sir!

Yoshichan

Yoshi, try and moderate your posting to 20 posts per page.

It's not making the wait go any faster!
20 posts per page?! What kind of sorcery would I need to be able to do that?

Yoshichan

Are you guys already adding peoples battletags? I thought you could only do that in D3.
Nope, we're just adding each other on regular friends-list (in SC2) :3

red731

Say goodbye to sleep and the sound of birds.

:lol

I just remembered myself in front of computer at night, playing Wow and saying just one more quest. I just entered Winterfell Winterspring and then the sun was going up and birds started singing...

I went to sleep for two or three hours..

WoW - never again.

Bring on Diablo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom