• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megasoum

Banned
Anybody have a link to that original Barb gameplay video they released a couple of years ago? I can't seem to find it on Youtube.

Firemind

The Oculus
sounds deliciously overpowered.
Not sure what Any Wizard Class Skill means as an affix, but it doesn't seem like a chance to randomly Teleport you.
Can't wait to get this baby!

ParityBit

And then you realise, at level 78 that you made a mistake at the start of your character!

*delete*

Let's do it all over again!

True. but of course if you wait 2 weeks, you can buy an account that has one character of each type maxed level and just run with that since they are all the same, except for equipment. I will miss the replay-ability of having multiple characters of the same class and planning the toon before starting it.

injurai

Banned
True. but of course if you wait 2 weeks, you can buy an account that has one character of each type maxed level and just run with that since they are all the same, except for equipment. I will miss the replay-ability of having multiple characters of the same class and planning the toon before starting it.

Still got HC, whats that? All you characters are dead. Guess you have to start a new one...

kyubajin

Thank you kindly for this offer, but I have no plans on playing PoE or Torchlight 2!
Okay_guy.jpg

EDIT: How about Grim Dawn? :D

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
So apparently there is no Faster Cast Rate. Just Faster Attack Speed. Huh.
All damage and cast speeds are based on your weapon speed, so as to make it easier to balance physical and mage characters. Spells will fire faster and their passive effects will occur more often on faster attacks, but for less damage. The opposite will be true of wielding a staff or other two-hander on a mage. Large damage, sacrificing passive effect occurance.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Yeah I'm on NA, are you EU?! T_T
Yes, gaaaaaaah! This won't be an issue when D3 is out... but fuck, I guess we're not playing SC2 ._.

Yoshichan

Yoshi did you join the steam group yet? I don't think I see you on there.
There is no point for me to join any groups on Steam because I never have a consistent account unfortunately :-( I always borrow out my account and people borrow theirs to me!

JimmyBoy

:lol

I just remembered myself in front of computer at night, playing Wow and saying just one more quest. I just entered Winterfell Winterspring and then the sun was going up and birds started singing...

I went to sleep for two or three hours..

WoW - never again.

Bring on Diablo.

AMEN, Brother.

Yoshichan

I'm not sure what you mean by that ._.

taoofjord

Anyone know where I can find the list of things that didn't make the cut at launch?

Here's what I remember:

- PvP stuff
- Monk doesn't use the weapon he's holding in every skill (they want to add that in the future)
- Something about the big boss battle from the original barbarian video?

So, what else isn't in the game anymore? Do they still have the semi-scripted moments that were in that original video?

Yoshichan

Do they still have the semi-scripted moments that were in that original video?
Yes they do :3. They took away the old rune system and the thing that allowed you to scrap gear on the fly!

edit: I'm not understanding what people are saying with Steam... all me and my friends do on Steam is play Counter-Strike, so we borrow each others accounts on LAN parties and whatnot ._. is that wrong? It's not as if we haven't bought the HL1 three-hundred times already :lol

injurai

Banned
Anyone know where I can find the list of things that didn't make the cut at launch?

Here's what I remember:

- PvP stuff
- Monk doesn't use the weapon he's holding in every skill (they want to add that in the future)
- Something about the big boss battle from the original barbarian video?

So, what else isn't in the game anymore? Do they still have the semi-scripted moments that were in that original video?

You mean the siege-breaker didn't make the cut?

The Enchanter Artisan was cut as well.

I thought the monk was receiving new animations on launch, unless that will be an up and coming patch.

injurai

Banned
edit: I'm not understanding what people are saying with Steam... all me and my friends do on Steam is play Counter-Strike, so we borrow each others accounts on LAN parties and whatnot ._. is that wrong? It's not as if we haven't bought the HL1 three-hundred times already :lol

Well we are being tongue and cheek about it, but doing that breaks your End User License Agreement with Valve and is a bannable offense.

Yoshichan

Oh my, I had no clue ._. I'm not going to that ever again then... I thought it was like sharing games on PSN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom