• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junie12

HAHAHAHA!

Diablo-GAF I have successfully convince one of my co-workers to buy this game, the moment I mention alcohol and party he jumped right in :lol

Now I'm going to convince one of my friends to join me in hell.

MUAHAHAHAHA!

zlatko

Banned
The erection I just got from the first episode of Game of Thrones is on another level.

I can only begin to imagine what Diablo 3 will do to my penacular this Tuesday. I fear I may rip my jeans clean in half.

injurai

Banned
The erection I just got from the first episode of Game of Thrones is on another level.

I can only begin to imagine what Diablo 3 will do to my penacular this Tuesday. I fear I may rip my jeans clean in half.

Why would anyone wear pants when approaching this game...

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

You wear pants?!

MedIC86

sorc_KabasaSalsa_22.jpg

Junie12

I always change my pants before using my PC, it is so much more comfortable wearing shorts instead when I'm doing long gaming sessions.

zlatko

Banned
You wear pants?!

Severl reasons

1: I got off work and am far too lazy to unbutton and drop trow.

2: I am not home alone and in the living room.

3: I have very large and hairy legs that scare people away.

4: I only share my erections with those worthy enough. The pants help cover these so as to not arouse strangers.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
We should definitely have a 'hardcore graveyard' where everyone posts their dead HC character and shows how they died.
I would LOVE this! I support this idea 100%

Yoshichan

so do I use the code i added it with or do I use a different code everytime I login
You press the button to get a small code. Type that code in. Play game.

The code randomizes itself every minute.

MedIC86

damn 10 years seems nothing compared to these last few days..

Also im hoping they've put some cool new things in it like the annihilus charm and the gheed's fortune.

so do I use the code i added it with or do I use a different code everytime I login

You press the button to get a small code. Type that code in. Play game.

The code randomizes itself every minute.

it randomizes itself for a reason. that reason being your protection. you now have an extra random password that resets itself every 30 seconds or so for your login. :D

Does this mean occasionally the code that is generated won't work because the time passes?

Yeah, if you wait too long it won't accept it, and you'll have to get another code. Codes are good for a good 30 seconds or so, and it takes maybe 2 seconds to type in, so this shouldn't happen often.

Raide

The code you first added just links the Authenticator with your account. After that it randomly issues codes every 60 seconds.

Does this mean occasionally the code that is generated won't work because the time passes?

If you enter the code in the last few seconds, unless you do it fast enough, it won't count. Usually just wait till a new one generates.

Yoshichan

wooow I have to use that moblie app now everytime. :
Is this really an issue, though? Do you relog every 5 minutes :3

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Crap. I work Wednesday and Thursday 12 hour shifts and won't have a chance to play it at all on Tuesday.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I guess I'll see you guys online and on mumble on Friday.

neoism

it randomizes itself for a reason. that reason being your protection. you now have an extra random password that resets itself every 30 seconds or so for your login. :D

still not sure if went now... as long as it doesn't ask it everytime. I didn't click that option thankfully. I have a ipod not a phone.

still not sure if went now... as long as it doesn't ask it everytime. I didn't click that option thankfully. I have a ipod not a phone.

The only place it asks you every time is on the account settings page for Battle.net, for obvious reasons. If you close the page and reopen it, you'll need to put in a new code.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom