• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Concept17

I keep popping into this thread hoping for some kind of screenshot or something. I'm not sure why. Its just endless tears in here.

Why can't it be the 15th. :(

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Spirit monarch and some random +1 sorc skills +11 all resist rare ammy. I'll get a mara eventually.
Omg I edited my post before your post!

Magnus

I have held them. They are beautiful.

XPIkp.jpg

HpSD3.jpg

dusKe.jpg

Tudng.jpg

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I love those small lines of text inside the boxes of Blizzard games...

AND AT THE END OF DAYS...
JUSTICE WILL FALL.

Fucking epic. Almost as epic as:

IF YOU STARE LONG INTO THE ABYSS...
THE ABYSS STARES BACK INTO YOU.

^Credits to anyone who knows what game I'm talking about :3

TUSR

Banned
I love those small lines of text inside the boxes of Blizzard games...

AND AT THE END OF DAYS...
JUSTICE WILL FALL.

Fucking epic. Almost as epic as:

IF YOU STARE LONG INTO THE ABYSS...
THE ABYSS STARES BACK INTO YOU.

^Credits to anyone who knows what game I'm talking about :3

dark souls lol?

LordCanti

I have held them. They are beautiful.

XPIkp.jpg

If only one of these would fall off the wagon and into my life.

I thought having to wait in line at the DMV on a Friday was the final boss. In reality the final boss is waiting to see what Brown can do for me on Tuesday.

Edit: Oh bugger me, I think the slogan in one of those pictures is
a spoiler if you know the lore.

I need to shut my brain off, immediately.

injurai

Banned
Does the CE come with the SE box inside? I really hope so, because that is the most incredible box that Blizzard has ever put out. And I don't get physical games enough.

If only one of these would fall off the wagon and into my life.

I thought having to wait in line at the DMV on a Friday was the final boss. In reality the final boss is waiting to see what Brown can do for me on Tuesday.

Brown on Inferno difficulty = Waiting for D3 to arrive.

Magnus

Both editions are naturally ridged/raised at the appropriate areas in the logo/image. It's really some great packaging. Wasn't expecting that art style for the under-the-flaps on the SE.

Yoshichan

I really hate the demon hunter designs, especially the female ones.
It's the scarf, isn't it? It's always those damn scarves!

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
The level of excellence I expect from Walmart.

Yoshichan

Clearly, someone at Warmart has a bias towards WD and Barbs :lol

Spent whole night disassembling my laptop to get to the ventilator cleaned the shit(almost literary with that amount of dust)out of it. My laptop is ready my body is ready now only 3 more 3 more sleeps to end my social life.

FinKL

I'm doing math on magic find
265% is max per character w/o gems/charms max
, but I'm confused on sockets, how many you can have, and on what pieces you can have them in. Any one care to enlighten me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom