• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

scy

OST Leak?

Hrm ... how badly do I want to hear the music now...

Edit: Sniping new page positions like a pro.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Never played a Diablo game before.

That said, just bought it, preloading now.

Should I be excited?

I swear to god, it's like the vietcong. You guys are just popping up out of the woodwork. What were you guys doing when Diablo 1 and 2 came out?

Valnen

OST Leak?

Hrm ... how badly do I want to hear the music now...

Edit: Sniping new page positions like a pro.

Don't do it! When you first get to those climactic parts of the game with epic music, do you really want to have heard it all already?

scy

Don't do it! When you first get to those climactic parts of the game with epic music, do you really want to have heard it all already?

But, see, on the other hand, do I want to wait for those climactic parts with the epic music and then have it ruined by Skype?! :x

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
I really wish they included a Paladin class. Now I don't know what to choose when they finally allow us to install and play. =(

Monk is the closest to Paladin in mechanics, but yeah, I get that the aesthetic is a big part of it.

forrest

formerly nacire
Tudng.jpg

This seems like some serious foreshadowing to me. Isn't Tyrael the Angel of Justice?

thetrin

But, see, on the other hand, do I want to wait for those climactic parts with the epic music and then have it ruined by Skype?! :x

You really should use Mumble instead of Skype.

LordCanti

This seems like some serious foreshadowing to me. Isn't Tyrael the Angel of Justice?

That's what I was alluding to...without getting so specific as to spoil it for anyone. Also...teh spoilerths....

If it's a spoiler, I have no idea obviously, since I'm on a blackout. I just put two and two together from reading that slogan. I couldn't help it =/

Please no one confirm or deny.

Sweet mother of God... no one confirm or deny.

Dynamic3

Both editions are naturally ridged/raised at the appropriate areas in the logo/image. It's really some great packaging. Wasn't expecting that art style for the under-the-flaps on the SE.

I'm questioning my digital pre-order now.

On another note, my G700 just came in. It dominates my RAT 7 not only from a hardware perspective, but software as well. Can't wait for Tue.!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Yes, but by "will", it's not necessarily going to happen. It's just a way of hyping the player who opens up the box.

forrest

formerly nacire
That's what I was alluding to...without getting so specific as to spoil it for anyone. Also...teh spoilerths....

If it's a spoiler, I have no idea obviously, since I'm on a blackout. I just put two and two together from reading that slogan. I couldn't help it =/

Please no one confirm or deny.

I have no clue. I'm just speculating.

Firehead

Excellent, my CE just shipped from Bestbuy. I was expecting them to cancel it, as I ordered just before it was listed as "Out of Stock".

Oh mah god.

Finally caught up with this thread. Around 1000 posts since I went to sleep early this morning. I still need to catch up with the Battletag list though, as no one else updated it in the interim.

And that Walmart description gave me the perfect tagline for the spoiler thread. Someone else is gonna have to post the review thread though (no room in the OP here). I don't want to have 3 Diablo 3 threads all in my name.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
But I'm comfortable with Skype!

...but, seriously, any particular reasons?
*tac tac tac tac tac tac tac*

Mechanical keyboards man... fuck'em.

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
I swear to god, it's like the vietcong. You guys are just popping up out of the woodwork. What were you guys doing when Diablo 1 and 2 came out?

I was still playing other games on PC. Mechwarrior 2 Titanium Trilogy, Starcraft, etc.

Had friends that played it, but for some reason never bought it.

thetrin

But I'm comfortable with Skype!

...but, seriously, any particular reasons?

Better sound quality, the ability to set rooms, directional voice, and it has an overlay designed for games that places all room members on your UI so you can see who's talking without alt-tabbing.

I was still playing other games on PC. Mechwarrior 2 Titanium Trilogy, Starcraft, etc.

Had friends that played it, but for some reason never bought it.

No better time than the present! Welcome to the fold.

Riggs

Banned
So I tried to install D3 for kicks, it actually said "The fire from the sky still falls"

Diablo 3 has not yet launched.

Fuck I love blizzard.

thetrin

Mumble is really low latency, and quite high quality.

Except for when people don't have push to talk on. Hearing people breathe or type is annoying as hell.

You should not be friends with people who don't use PTT.

I'm just playing Matt Uelman's Diablo 2 soundtrack on repeat all weekend to get my hype to catastrophic levels.

Yoshichan

So I tried to install D3 for kicks, it actually said "The fire from the sky still falls"

Diablo 3 has not yet launched.

Fuck I love blizzard.
Yup... it's all about those small details man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom